Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th 15:23 - Jan 30 with 13123 viewsChief

Tickets on sale 10am tomorrow for Red Wall members

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:06 - Jan 31 with 2279 viewsmajorraglan

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:24 - Jan 31 by taffpunk

I don't follow Wales anymore, but does that happen at the games in Cardiff?

I am a regular at the home games at the CCS, I don’t recall ever seeing a Cardiff or Swansea top at the games. I will be going to the Austria game and would never dream of wearing club colours at an international.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:09 - Jan 31 with 2270 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:24 - Jan 31 by taffpunk

I don't follow Wales anymore, but does that happen at the games in Cardiff?

I have seen the odd one at CCS, but it's rare.
There was one out in Croatia wearing a scum shirt, but Fireboy educated him. He didn't wear it again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:33 - Jan 31 with 2234 viewstaffpunk

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:06 - Jan 31 by majorraglan

I am a regular at the home games at the CCS, I don’t recall ever seeing a Cardiff or Swansea top at the games. I will be going to the Austria game and would never dream of wearing club colours at an international.

Good to hear.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:54 - Jan 31 with 2201 viewsSTID2017

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:09 - Jan 31 by builthjack

I have seen the odd one at CCS, but it's rare.
There was one out in Croatia wearing a scum shirt, but Fireboy educated him. He didn't wear it again.

Doesn't sound like him

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:07 - Jan 31 with 2172 viewsNortbankboy

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:58 - Jan 31 by builthjack

Thousands of gogs will be on an all dayer

Good I'll have a drink with them in town
Cymu am byth
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 00:03 - Feb 1 with 2124 viewsBluebird

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 06:01 - Jan 31 by splJack

Don't forget to ring the police again when you get here and are a bit scared of the locals.

One busy body rang the old bill and fcuked it up for the rest..
Didnt see any locals just two useless looking bags of shite who puffed and panted towards us on waste ground by the stadium..
One family of locals on a doorstep opposite lidls where the bus drop us off were giving it the big un.
You lot must know the family they were very ugly and scruffy all looked like smackheads or suffering malnutrition..
Smelly bunch.
What about the limo lark you pulled? Could have stopped anywhere but decided to stop and get out shouting jack army near police so you had protection..
Im not sure if i find it sad or funny that you lot try really hard to make things up about trouble at football when in reality nobody rated you and you hardly get a mention..
You are known to suck up to other teams so you can hide behind them.
Newest one is sheff utd 😂
Stop and take a long look at yourselves you look silly and deluded.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 0:10]
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 00:28 - Feb 2 with 2033 viewsTNT

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 00:03 - Feb 1 by Bluebird

Didnt see any locals just two useless looking bags of shite who puffed and panted towards us on waste ground by the stadium..
One family of locals on a doorstep opposite lidls where the bus drop us off were giving it the big un.
You lot must know the family they were very ugly and scruffy all looked like smackheads or suffering malnutrition..
Smelly bunch.
What about the limo lark you pulled? Could have stopped anywhere but decided to stop and get out shouting jack army near police so you had protection..
Im not sure if i find it sad or funny that you lot try really hard to make things up about trouble at football when in reality nobody rated you and you hardly get a mention..

Been down the pub 'ave you? How silly do you sound?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 07:41 - Feb 2 with 1999 viewssplJack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 00:03 - Feb 1 by Bluebird

Smelly bunch.

Looks like I've touched a nerve...
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 08:55 - Feb 2 with 1963 viewsbennytheblue

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 07:41 - Feb 2 by splJack

Looks like I've touched a nerve...

It’s nice to travel in a limo to big events, done it to Wembley twice. You want to arrive in style, draw a bit of attention maybe. It’s not a hooligan type thing as they tend to try and arrive without being noticed, a limo or 10 of them, is basically just a flag waving look at us, bit of fun for a big day.
I always recall I couldn’t get one for the playoff final, talking to a jack based in Swansea he said he just couldn’t face it in case we won. Told him we’d probably lose so he’d be happy, he still wouldn’t do it.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 09:36 - Feb 2 with 1952 viewsDewi1jack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 10:34 - Jan 31 by Chief

I trust no Cardiff fans will attend wearing Cardiff tops and bringing Cardiff only flags and tapping their heads like they do for Legoland games then?

They don't turn up at their own club anymore.
Outnumbered by empty seats and they still don't show

Fukem anyway.
It was their stupid dickhead antics that stopped a lot of boys from us, Wrexham, Newport and even Chester ffs going all over watching Wales.
Long before Anus started going.
And I don't think CaRL had even heard of Cardiff

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 10:59 - Feb 2 with 1912 viewssplJack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 08:55 - Feb 2 by bennytheblue

It’s nice to travel in a limo to big events, done it to Wembley twice. You want to arrive in style, draw a bit of attention maybe. It’s not a hooligan type thing as they tend to try and arrive without being noticed, a limo or 10 of them, is basically just a flag waving look at us, bit of fun for a big day.
I always recall I couldn’t get one for the playoff final, talking to a jack based in Swansea he said he just couldn’t face it in case we won. Told him we’d probably lose so he’d be happy, he still wouldn’t do it.

I'm not interested in anything you've got to say, sorry.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 11:41 - Feb 2 with 1882 viewsBillyChong

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 08:55 - Feb 2 by bennytheblue

What’s it like to travel back from Wembley on the losing side?
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 16:19 - Feb 2 with 1813 viewsbennytheblue

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 11:41 - Feb 2 by BillyChong

What’s it like to travel back from Wembley on the losing side?

Shit
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:08 - Feb 2 with 1779 viewsNortbankboy

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 16:19 - Feb 2 by bennytheblue

Shit

Let's keep club rivalries out of Wales games.
Together stronger has increased the good factor with wales.
Let's all join the red wall on the east bank for the Austria game
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:39 - Feb 2 with 1760 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:08 - Feb 2 by Nortbankboy

Let's keep club rivalries out of Wales games.
Together stronger has increased the good factor with wales.
Let's all join the red wall on the east bank for the Austria game

Good post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:41 - Feb 2 with 1756 viewsNortbankboy

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:39 - Feb 2 by builthjack

Good post

When are the tickets on sale to the public?
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:50 - Feb 2 with 1746 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:41 - Feb 2 by Nortbankboy

When are the tickets on sale to the public?

Monday 17th Feb. 11am

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:49 - Feb 2 with 1715 viewsNortbankboy

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:50 - Feb 2 by builthjack

Monday 17th Feb. 11am

Diolch.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 15:02 - Feb 5 with 1548 viewsDewi1jack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 16:19 - Feb 2 by bennytheblue

Shit

Fuk me.
You actually attended a game?

Or are you just pretending you did and did all your school chums tell you how it felt, 'cos you'd watched it on the telebox?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 1511 viewsbennytheblue

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 15:02 - Feb 5 by Dewi1jack

Fuk me.
You actually attended a game?

Or are you just pretending you did and did all your school chums tell you how it felt, 'cos you'd watched it on the telebox?

Been to the shithole that is Wembley twice, won one and lost one. Pretty shite trip back but can imagine losing a play off final in the city of your most hated rivals wasn’t great either? You like to forget that one don’t you
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 15:58 - Feb 5 with 1512 viewsChief

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 15:48 - Feb 5 by bennytheblue

Been to the shithole that is Wembley twice, won one and lost one. Pretty shite trip back but can imagine losing a play off final in the city of your most hated rivals wasn’t great either? You like to forget that one don’t you

Small fry, already won a trophy and enjoyed the freedom of your city a few weeks prior.

Too early to go up with that Jackett side so was a blessing in disguise.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:07 - Feb 5 with 1479 viewsbuilthjack

Ticket update - Around about 6000 individual tickets sold, plus around 2800 allocated to clubs and schools in the South. A bit slow in my opinion but they are not on general sale yet.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:57 - Feb 5 with 1442 viewsBillyChong

Not really, taking over Cardiff with free run of the place for the day was fantastic. The result has been pretty much lost amongst the successes that followed.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:01 - Feb 5 with 1438 viewsJBT95

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:07 - Feb 5 by builthjack

Ticket update - Around about 6000 individual tickets sold, plus around 2800 allocated to clubs and schools in the South. A bit slow in my opinion but they are not on general sale yet.

So nearly half the stadium sold with less than a week gone with sales?

Sales generally are slow for Wales games, especially friendlies!

Don't worry, I'm sure it will be good attendance.. the USA on Monday night however be lucky to get over 8k imo.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 19:02]
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:46 - Feb 5 with 1410 viewsDewi1jack

The one you won...

You were there to watch your beloved Liverpool right?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024