Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21:58 - Feb 11 with 5050 viewsmagicdaps10

Do us a favour and just fook off.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:55 - Feb 11 with 1278 viewsJonTheJack

He has to go. He is absolutely clueless and is as inspirational as a stick of celery.
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:55 - Feb 11 with 1278 viewssP7qupUf

I have been bored senseless by the football that he serves up for months. Starting to question my decision to renew. Glad Im in Spain for the Huddersfield game.
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:00 - Feb 11 with 1258 viewsLeonWasGod

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:43 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

They were a long time ago, mind. Football at this level changed dramatically in the time we were in the PL. Our first year of PL TV money would barely pay for a current Championship squad's wages.

True. You can still pick up frees though. Norwich got Pukki on a free and there’s will be plenty of other good examples. Still have to afford the wages and potential player signing on fees of course.

I assume it’s the players who signed deals in the PL who are killings us financially: Ayew, Roberts, Naughton, VDH, Dyer, Routledge, etc. Doesn’t feel like we’re getting good value from them and they’re tying up the wage budget.
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:04 - Feb 11 with 1239 viewsDr_Winston

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:00 - Feb 11 by LeonWasGod

True. You can still pick up frees though. Norwich got Pukki on a free and there’s will be plenty of other good examples. Still have to afford the wages and potential player signing on fees of course.

I assume it’s the players who signed deals in the PL who are killings us financially: Ayew, Roberts, Naughton, VDH, Dyer, Routledge, etc. Doesn’t feel like we’re getting good value from them and they’re tying up the wage budget.

Ayew and Naughton are about the only ones we're getting consistent bang for our buck from.

The bargains are out there, but you need a player scouting setup capable of finding them and a manager capable of integrating them into an effective playing system and style.

Jury is out on the first one. Jury is coming back in with evil looks on their faces for the second.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:12 - Feb 11 with 1193 viewsploppy

Not Routledge. He wasn't renewed last summer, as I recall, then someone took pity and gave him another year - presumably on less than he was before. We're not getting value from him no matter how much we're paying him though.
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:33 - Feb 11 with 1144 viewstheloneranger

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:04 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

Ayew and Naughton are about the only ones we're getting consistent bang for our buck from.

The bargains are out there, but you need a player scouting setup capable of finding them and a manager capable of integrating them into an effective playing system and style.

Jury is out on the first one. Jury is coming back in with evil looks on their faces for the second.

12 Angry Men??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:40 - Feb 11 with 1114 viewsSTID2017

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:12 - Feb 11 by ploppy

Not Routledge. He wasn't renewed last summer, as I recall, then someone took pity and gave him another year - presumably on less than he was before. We're not getting value from him no matter how much we're paying him though.

Hard to get value from players who have seen very little game time?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:42 - Feb 11 with 1108 viewsEbo

How the f uck did plug win the world cup?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:43 - Feb 11 with 1103 viewsswancity

That was awful tonight but I didn’t hear too many complaints when the team sheet was announced.

It’s easy to take a swipe at the Manager. Look further. The Club is falling apart at the seams in its current guise. To have lost the two stars from last season and to be on the top half ( so far ) is a respectable achievement. #Handstiedbehindyourbackitis.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:45 - Feb 11 with 1097 viewsA_Fans_Dad

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:42 - Feb 11 by Ebo

How the f uck did plug win the world cup?

Top class players trained at top class clubs.
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:46 - Feb 11 with 1089 viewsA_Fans_Dad

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:32 - Feb 11 by AngelRangelQS

He may have a young team but...

Not making substitutions when said young players struggling or looking tired. His choice.

Leaving Routledge and Dyer on the bench tonight. His choice

Leaving Fulton on the bench. His choice

Dropping Wilmot and Cabango who’d been doing well. His choice

Leaving players on without using subs when we have another game on Friday.
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:47 - Feb 11 with 1089 viewsjack247

From those, Ayew obviously, Naughton definitely.

Roberts and Routledge signed new deals when we were in the Championship, Roberts only became a first team regular towards the end of our final PL season, Routledge by all accounts took a hefty pay cut.

VdH was probably fourth choice and Dyer signed a long term deal at a time he had next to no hope of playing, I can only imagine that was a relegation insurance policy.

Yes, they’ll be on more than the players we promoted from youth or acquired since relegation, but I can’t see any of them outside Ayew and Naughton being on mad money.
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:57 - Feb 11 with 1053 viewsEbo

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:46 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Leaving players on without using subs when we have another game on Friday.

Which means he plays a completely different team on Friday

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 00:24 - Feb 12 with 1024 viewsnyc_swans

the thing that really bothers me is how often balls are played into players who are turned away and moving away from goal. it happens inside the box, it happens in the midfield, it even happens deep in swans own territory. the only thing that can happen in this situation is the ball is played immediately back to the player who played the ball or an elaborate flick is attempted. it almost never works.

to me this is such an obvious reflection of cooper's coaching.
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 00:30 - Feb 12 with 1015 viewsBadlands

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:00 - Feb 11 by Oldjack

He is playing with mostly kids mind

Working with kids is all he's one and should be good at it.
It was was top of his CV.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 00:52 - Feb 12 with 996 viewsBrynmill_Jack

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:43 - Feb 11 by swancity

That was awful tonight but I didn’t hear too many complaints when the team sheet was announced.

It’s easy to take a swipe at the Manager. Look further. The Club is falling apart at the seams in its current guise. To have lost the two stars from last season and to be on the top half ( so far ) is a respectable achievement. #Handstiedbehindyourbackitis.

His hands must be tied behind his back. I haven’t seen a fist pump in ages.......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 02:51 - Feb 12 with 959 viewsWAFU

GET HIM OUT OF OUR CLUB
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 05:24 - Feb 12 with 914 viewsicecoldjack

Cooper is a flat pack identikit British manager with little sense of a continental style approach to football, I've been saying this for months now. 

The Swans need to play as near to their footballing identity as possible, our team is far better that way and our fans are more accepting of mistakes also . 

It's not that our players are too young, Potter proved this not to be the case, like i said a few weeks back , Coopers biggest problem is that Potter played football with basically the same type of squad, there is no escaping that fact. 

Our early season form was good because we transitioned from the Swansea way of playing to Coopers Clement ball way of playing. 
He wont learn, he wont try and play an expansive game, he will always paint by numbers and he will always play his percentages . 
Shape over style, clearly they arnt working on expansive football in training, we look like a complete strangers on the field of play, no anticipation of the pass, no movement off the ball no one touch passing no nothing. 
We are being prepared for L1 football, it's the only explanation I can think of, that squad is good enough to be challenging for a play off place . The manger however is not good enough to be in control of those players. 
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 05:47 - Feb 12 with 895 viewsblackpooljack

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 00:24 - Feb 12 by nyc_swans

the thing that really bothers me is how often balls are played into players who are turned away and moving away from goal. it happens inside the box, it happens in the midfield, it even happens deep in swans own territory. the only thing that can happen in this situation is the ball is played immediately back to the player who played the ball or an elaborate flick is attempted. it almost never works.

to me this is such an obvious reflection of cooper's coaching.

Absolutley spot on
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 06:28 - Feb 12 with 858 viewsDr_Winston

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 05:24 - Feb 12 by icecoldjack

Cooper is a flat pack identikit British manager with little sense of a continental style approach to football, I've been saying this for months now. 

The Swans need to play as near to their footballing identity as possible, our team is far better that way and our fans are more accepting of mistakes also . 

It's not that our players are too young, Potter proved this not to be the case, like i said a few weeks back , Coopers biggest problem is that Potter played football with basically the same type of squad, there is no escaping that fact. 

Our early season form was good because we transitioned from the Swansea way of playing to Coopers Clement ball way of playing. 
He wont learn, he wont try and play an expansive game, he will always paint by numbers and he will always play his percentages . 
Shape over style, clearly they arnt working on expansive football in training, we look like a complete strangers on the field of play, no anticipation of the pass, no movement off the ball no one touch passing no nothing. 
We are being prepared for L1 football, it's the only explanation I can think of, that squad is good enough to be challenging for a play off place . The manger however is not good enough to be in control of those players. 

You see it quite often when average or crap managers take over from better ones. The first few months, sometimes even an entire season are still relatively successful, but the longer time goes on you can see the cracks form and start to widen.

With us it was about three months into Monk's first full season when it became obvious that we'd picked a bad 'un.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 07:37 - Feb 12 with 787 viewsmagicdaps10

The club has made so many mistakes in the last how many years!?
Cooper currently in charge is the most obvious mistake waiting that is going wrong...... Stand back and do nothing and Cooper WILL be added to the mistake list.

The guy does not have a clue when it comes to everyday club football.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 07:40 - Feb 12 with 781 views34dfgdf54

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:04 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

Even Ayew seems to be struggling now.

No options off the ball, no width, manager needs to go unfortunately but I highly doubt we can afford to pay him off. Worrying.
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:55 - Feb 12 with 633 viewsPencoed_Jack

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 07:40 - Feb 12 by 34dfgdf54

Even Ayew seems to be struggling now.

No options off the ball, no width, manager needs to go unfortunately but I highly doubt we can afford to pay him off. Worrying.

Someone needs to organise a protest march so that the yanks take note. It sickens me how far we are drifting and it's only going to end one way.
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:01 - Feb 12 with 610 viewsjasper_T

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:55 - Feb 12 by Pencoed_Jack

Someone needs to organise a protest march so that the yanks take note. It sickens me how far we are drifting and it's only going to end one way.

Trevor Birch is making all the decisions, let him (and Leon) know. Or do we want them gone as well?
COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:04 - Feb 12 with 598 viewsPencoed_Jack

COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:01 - Feb 12 by jasper_T

Trevor Birch is making all the decisions, let him (and Leon) know. Or do we want them gone as well?

Think Birch is the voice of reason and has steadied the ship as best he can. Not sure he can be totally trusted though personally.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024