Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] 11:12 - Feb 27 with 7006 viewsQJumpingJack

To see Swans fans fighting amongst themselves last night in the second half (well before the goal).

Haven't a clue what it was about but sad to see - and the stewards/police took their time to deal with the issue.
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 23:32 - Feb 29 with 739 viewsKingstonJack

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 07:57 - Feb 28 by 34dfgdf54

That sometimes is a problem for me down in Swansea. Very tribal you Swansea born and bred folk.

I moved to Penlan road in 1964 at 3 months from England, tough situation let’s leave it at that. Brought up in Dunvant later, Swans fan since 1977 when I earn’t the bus and entrance to see them with my mates. No money and we’d go into the North Bank when they opened the gates 20 mins before the end for the fans to leave. Had trials for them but Dean Saunders got in in the trail instead fair play. I’ve followed them home and away regularly for 43 years and I still get asked by some tw#t why I sound English yet support the Swans. I still pronounce words like hyere instead of here fore example but having moved away from Swansea 35 years ago I probably do sound English to most Swans fans, but Welsh to most English.
I was at Fulham on Wednesday and yes, there were some Swans fans with generic UK accents. No problem in my opinion if they follow the team, pay the money etc
That’s just my piece, it’s been pissing me off for decades, take it or leave it, I’m just glad to get it off my chest!
Dunvant Boy, always will be in my heart
Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 12:52 - Mar 1 with 606 viewsSwanjaxs

Sad [Fulham vs Swansea] on 23:32 - Feb 29 by KingstonJack

I moved to Penlan road in 1964 at 3 months from England, tough situation let’s leave it at that. Brought up in Dunvant later, Swans fan since 1977 when I earn’t the bus and entrance to see them with my mates. No money and we’d go into the North Bank when they opened the gates 20 mins before the end for the fans to leave. Had trials for them but Dean Saunders got in in the trail instead fair play. I’ve followed them home and away regularly for 43 years and I still get asked by some tw#t why I sound English yet support the Swans. I still pronounce words like hyere instead of here fore example but having moved away from Swansea 35 years ago I probably do sound English to most Swans fans, but Welsh to most English.
I was at Fulham on Wednesday and yes, there were some Swans fans with generic UK accents. No problem in my opinion if they follow the team, pay the money etc
That’s just my piece, it’s been pissing me off for decades, take it or leave it, I’m just glad to get it off my chest!
Dunvant Boy, always will be in my heart

Dunvant folk sound English anyway butt 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024