| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves 09:55 - Mar 3 with 11054 views | RochdaleAFC.com | https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/ If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar. |  | | |  |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 21:22 - Mar 4 with 2048 views | Thacks_Rabbits |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 20:57 - Mar 4 by TVOS1907 | Erm, have you heard of the internet and books? And no. |
No real need for that TVOS, nothing I said was sarcastic. I assumed much of your knowledge was without seeking reference and just what you knew. |  |
|  |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 21:30 - Mar 4 with 2031 views | TVOS1907 |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 21:22 - Mar 4 by Thacks_Rabbits | No real need for that TVOS, nothing I said was sarcastic. I assumed much of your knowledge was without seeking reference and just what you knew. |
It's always worth double-checking things. I could only think you meant Gabbidon and I doubted he was playing in 1991, hence a quick Google of his career. |  |
| Maestro? No.
Elite? No.
Heavyweight poster? No.
Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes. |
|  |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 21:40 - Mar 4 with 2013 views | Thacks_Rabbits |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 21:30 - Mar 4 by TVOS1907 | It's always worth double-checking things. I could only think you meant Gabbidon and I doubted he was playing in 1991, hence a quick Google of his career. |
Np. I just remembered certain bits of game and Cardiff spending a bit back then, and a pike scoring. |  |
|  |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 22:01 - Mar 4 with 1997 views | TVOS1907 |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 21:40 - Mar 4 by Thacks_Rabbits | Np. I just remembered certain bits of game and Cardiff spending a bit back then, and a pike scoring. |
Sounds a bit fishy to me. |  |
| Maestro? No.
Elite? No.
Heavyweight poster? No.
Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes. |
|  |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 22:23 - Mar 4 with 1978 views | nordenblue |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 22:01 - Mar 4 by TVOS1907 | Sounds a bit fishy to me. |
Have you thought of a fish pun yet?.......... Or do you need time to mullet over |  | |  |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 22:31 - Mar 4 with 1970 views | TVOS1907 |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 22:23 - Mar 4 by nordenblue | Have you thought of a fish pun yet?.......... Or do you need time to mullet over |
He was Frost's boss in 'A Touch of Frost'. #justsaying |  |
| Maestro? No.
Elite? No.
Heavyweight poster? No.
Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes. |
|  |
| Player Interviews: Alan Reeves on 23:05 - Mar 4 with 1937 views | Chockers1 | When i played CB at primary school i always imahed i was Reeves!!! Class act! |  | |  |
| |