Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who'd have thunk this would happen? 18:16 - May 15 with 5400 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52677194

D'oh!!!!
Who'd have thunk this would happen? on 14:10 - May 17 with 600 viewsexiledclaseboy

Don’t tell Dicky ffs.

In Wales, a family from Birmingham were fined and sent home after they were caught by police climbing Pen y Fan in the Brecon Beacons on Sunday morning.

Officers from the Brecon Roads Policing Unit said the saw the family walking down the mountain on a closed footpath in the national park, presumably after making the 100-mile cross-border journey from the Midlands.

A force spokesman said: “Wales is still closed. Our national parks are still closed.”

Poll: Tory leader

Who'd have thunk this would happen? on 14:27 - May 17 with 582 viewsmajorraglan

Who'd have thunk this would happen? on 14:10 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

Don’t tell Dicky ffs.

In Wales, a family from Birmingham were fined and sent home after they were caught by police climbing Pen y Fan in the Brecon Beacons on Sunday morning.

Officers from the Brecon Roads Policing Unit said the saw the family walking down the mountain on a closed footpath in the national park, presumably after making the 100-mile cross-border journey from the Midlands.

A force spokesman said: “Wales is still closed. Our national parks are still closed.”

Good enough for them, fine needs to go up to £100 while we are at it.

Considering Wales is in lockdown, it’s very busy out on the roads and I suspect our lockdown is disintegrating.
Who'd have thunk this would happen? on 14:29 - May 17 with 578 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who'd have thunk this would happen? on 14:27 - May 17 by majorraglan

Good enough for them, fine needs to go up to £100 while we are at it.

Considering Wales is in lockdown, it’s very busy out on the roads and I suspect our lockdown is disintegrating.

Hardly surprising given the mixed messages. Although I’m not seeing it particularly busy myself. Not tha I’ve really gone anywhere. Which is kind of the point. You’ll only notice how busy it is if you’re out yourself and contributing to it.

Poll: Tory leader

Who'd have thunk this would happen? on 14:30 - May 17 with 576 views3swan

Don’t tell Dicky ffs.

10 yards for some. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cororonavirus-street-split-between-wales-2
Who'd have thunk this would happen? on 22:07 - May 17 with 461 viewsSwanjaxs

Don’t tell Dicky ffs.

Never mind this!

Clap your eyes on these mofos 👀

Three cars stopped on 'unbelievable' 120 mile trip from England to Wales

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/eleven-people-three-cars-stopped-1

Anyone got the telephone number for Meibion Glyndŵr? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024