Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London 07:18 - Jun 12 with 8049 viewsPatfromPoole

Could be lively this weekend.

Looks like a few football lads will he going up to defend Churchill’s statue with more BLM protests planned.

Should be a sunny weekend, this may not end well at all.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

London on 16:12 - Jun 14 with 1208 views1885_SFC

London on 14:49 - Jun 14 by Number_58

And what would those consequences be? Deface a statue and we'll kick the sh*t out of a policeman?

On the contrary - face a 10-year sentence. Not before time either. Of course, if you're hell bent on defacing a war memorial - there's always the choice of a deserved slap for being a weapons grade bellend:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-statues-jail-labour-m

Old School is Cool

London on 16:22 - Jun 14 with 1195 viewssaint68

London on 16:12 - Jun 14 by 1885_SFC

On the contrary - face a 10-year sentence. Not before time either. Of course, if you're hell bent on defacing a war memorial - there's always the choice of a deserved slap for being a weapons grade bellend:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-statues-jail-labour-m

Well put Sir, Arthur is such a hypocritical twàt😭😭😭😭😭😁

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

London on 16:57 - Jun 14 with 1148 viewsNumber_58

London on 16:22 - Jun 14 by saint68

Well put Sir, Arthur is such a hypocritical twàt😭😭😭😭😭😁

Who's 'Arthur'?
London on 10:37 - Jun 15 with 1076 viewskentsouthampton

London on 15:48 - Jun 15 with 1028 viewsdirk_doone

"Banks, a Tottenham Hotspur fan, was in central London to "protect statues", but admitted he did not know which statues. He was said to have drunk 16 pints during Friday night into Saturday morning."

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

London on 19:18 - Jun 15 with 968 viewsHappy_Jack

London on 15:48 - Jun 15 by dirk_doone

"Banks, a Tottenham Hotspur fan, was in central London to "protect statues", but admitted he did not know which statues. He was said to have drunk 16 pints during Friday night into Saturday morning."

The bloke is clearly a bell end but did he "desecrate" the memorial of that poor copper? I very much doubt it. He must've sobered up pretty quickly when those pics went viral. I doubt he even knew what he was doing. Still two weeks in jail for being a fat Spurs fan seems fine to me

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

London on 19:51 - Jun 15 with 945 viewssolent_toffee

London on 19:18 - Jun 15 by Happy_Jack

The bloke is clearly a bell end but did he "desecrate" the memorial of that poor copper? I very much doubt it. He must've sobered up pretty quickly when those pics went viral. I doubt he even knew what he was doing. Still two weeks in jail for being a fat Spurs fan seems fine to me

I don’t understand why he has been given a two week prison sentence. He will do 7 days behind the door, in his own cell for 23 possibly 24 hours a day. Pointless.
London on 20:22 - Jun 15 with 931 viewsBicester_North

London on 19:51 - Jun 15 by solent_toffee

I don’t understand why he has been given a two week prison sentence. He will do 7 days behind the door, in his own cell for 23 possibly 24 hours a day. Pointless.

Because of the media attention

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

London on 07:18 - Jun 16 with 879 viewsChesham_Saint

London on 19:51 - Jun 15 by solent_toffee

The thing is Toffs, you have to bear in mind that he’s not what we’d call “normal”. Most normal people would not want a criminal record. If it restricts the idiot from travelling abroad post-Covid, that’s good news surely?

Take 22 for example. If he had a record he’d no longer be able to jet back and forth between Manhattan and the City, which would completely put the mockers on his financial ambitions...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

London on 15:02 - Jun 16 with 824 viewsSadoldgit

London on 20:22 - Jun 15 by Bicester_North

Because of the media attention

No one messes with Priti Patel.

Community service would have been fine, starting off with a bowl of disinfectant and a scrubbing brush to clean up the memorial and pavement.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 15:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024