Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump 23:32 - Aug 11 with 27833 viewsKerouac

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/kamala-harris-chosen-as-joe-biden-s-vice-pr

How do you think she will play it?

How will Trump play it? I'm sure he will attack Biden personally but does his campaign focus on discrediting Harris?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 23:42 - Aug 12 with 1428 viewsKilkennyjack

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 23:10 - Aug 12 by AndyCole

Just watched one of the cringiest, rubbish speeches by that Harris thing.

Not substance, no charisma, no nothing. Relying on the obvious is such a cheap shot weakness.

Her and Biden slag off the US economy when the markets make All Time Highs, the Stupid ignorants, how can they be so stupid? Easy answer is they are Stupid lefties with there heads in the sand. Like.

Kamala destroys one of Trumps guys, enjoy ....

Beware of the Risen People

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 12:34 - Aug 13 with 1359 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 23:42 - Aug 12 by Kilkennyjack

Kamala destroys one of Trumps guys, enjoy ....

This is the person that you are lauding and this is a takedown.

And this is an example of how to impress the youngsters of the USA.

And how to impress all the Christians and especially Catholics in the USA.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-yes-kamala-harris-and-mazie-hirono-

Far worse than simple racism, they are against all races that have Christian faith.

She supports Ilhan Omar over her Israel statements.

She supports defunding the Police and using the money to "make cities safer", this from a women of the Law.

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 14:20 - Aug 13 with 1336 viewsCatullus

I'm all for making cities safer but why does anyone have to defund the police to do so? Surely we need the police to ensure these safer cities don't become breeding grounds for vigilantes?
In America all those cities have gangs who have guns, as well as all the other criminals and law abiding citizens who have guns. How would taking police away from those places help? I expect the gangbangers are excited at the thought of no police.

When the law abiding citizens are fleeing in their droves, who will get the blame?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 16:09 - Aug 13 with 1314 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kamala Harris is nothing more than a political chameleon. She has criticised Biden openly including saying she believes the woman who accused him of sexual assault and refused to answer whether she thought he should run. Her policies are awful and horrifically thought out akin to Dianne Abbot style maths.

It is no coincidence that all of Biden’s realistic VP candidates were black women. It’s all about profile and the black vote that they use every election year. Kamala Harris has locked up thousands of black men for marijuana use and laughed about it. Biden has been around forever including during the Obama years and did nothing.

Such a shame posers I think are pretty good seem to have fallen hook, line and sinker for media bias against the Trump administration and can’t see past his name.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 16:14 - Aug 13 with 1312 viewsBest_loser

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 16:09 - Aug 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Kamala Harris is nothing more than a political chameleon. She has criticised Biden openly including saying she believes the woman who accused him of sexual assault and refused to answer whether she thought he should run. Her policies are awful and horrifically thought out akin to Dianne Abbot style maths.

It is no coincidence that all of Biden’s realistic VP candidates were black women. It’s all about profile and the black vote that they use every election year. Kamala Harris has locked up thousands of black men for marijuana use and laughed about it. Biden has been around forever including during the Obama years and did nothing.

Such a shame posers I think are pretty good seem to have fallen hook, line and sinker for media bias against the Trump administration and can’t see past his name.

Yep, biden was picked because polling showed he could take trump voters in key states

Harris was chosen to get a high turnout of African Americans in November

Bye bye Putin's poodle
Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 16:45 - Aug 13 with 1297 viewsHighjack

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 16:14 - Aug 13 by Best_loser

Yep, biden was picked because polling showed he could take trump voters in key states

Bye bye Putin's poodle

Isn’t the idea that African americans will only turn out to vote for someone with the same skin colour as themselves a bit...well...racist???

Then again, if you don’t vote for Biden you ain’t black I suppose.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 16:56 - Aug 13 with 1291 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 16:14 - Aug 13 by Best_loser

Bye bye Putin's poodle

Indeed. This has been a concerted effort to remove Trump rather than have worthy candidates with good policies and a strong track record.

Superficial rubbish treating the electorate with distain. Neither have done anything for the black lives they are currently pandering to because it suits. They have both had prominent positions with every chance to as well.

If I was a black American I would be sick to the back teeth being used as a political pawn every election year only to be dropped like a hot potato the second November has come and gone.

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 17:47 - Aug 13 with 1277 viewsKilkennyjack

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 16:56 - Aug 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Indeed. This has been a concerted effort to remove Trump rather than have worthy candidates with good policies and a strong track record.

Superficial rubbish treating the electorate with distain. Neither have done anything for the black lives they are currently pandering to because it suits. They have both had prominent positions with every chance to as well.

If I was a black American I would be sick to the back teeth being used as a political pawn every election year only to be dropped like a hot potato the second November has come and gone.

Well you sure as hell would want an alternative to the idiot son of a klansman.

Black lives matter ✊🏾.

Login to get fewer ads

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 18:01 - Aug 13 with 1275 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 17:47 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

Black lives matter ✊🏾.

Another very bad case of TDS.
Sad to see in a grown man.
Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 18:16 - Aug 13 with 1273 viewsshingle

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 19:04 - Aug 12 by Humpty

Big Trump fan eh Shingle?

Not really a fan of any of them, they are all corrupt and just out for themselves, just like most elitists, but i do like the way Trump is an absolute thorn in there sides ,hence the media propaganda against him which is believed by the vast amount of people who believe everything the media spouts out.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 18:18]
Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 18:45 - Aug 13 with 1262 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 17:47 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

Black lives matter ✊🏾.

Why? If I’m benefiting and the country is running well then why would I want an alternative?

Trump has signed prison reform, supposedly helping black people if you listen to the (false) claims by BLM, has redistributed taxes to help predominantly black communities and lowest black unemployment in decades.

Statistically the worst places to live in America as a black person is in democratic run states.

But of course if you just read headlines and listen to what you are told by mainstream media and race baiting children with a self serving and crushing desire to virtue signal at every opportunity like some sort of religion, then you won’t know all that.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 18:46]

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 19:28 - Aug 13 with 1250 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 18:16 - Aug 13 by shingle

Not really a fan of any of them, they are all corrupt and just out for themselves, just like most elitists, but i do like the way Trump is an absolute thorn in there sides ,hence the media propaganda against him which is believed by the vast amount of people who believe everything the media spouts out.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 18:18]

President Trump is not in it for himself financially as it is actually costing him money to be President.
It may be he is on a power trip, but he does really seems to want make the USA a better place, which is another reason the Democrats hate him.
He will be the only President who dosn't leave a lot richer than when he went in.
Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:27 - Aug 13 with 1225 viewsKilkennyjack

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 18:45 - Aug 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Why? If I’m benefiting and the country is running well then why would I want an alternative?

Trump has signed prison reform, supposedly helping black people if you listen to the (false) claims by BLM, has redistributed taxes to help predominantly black communities and lowest black unemployment in decades.

Statistically the worst places to live in America as a black person is in democratic run states.

But of course if you just read headlines and listen to what you are told by mainstream media and race baiting children with a self serving and crushing desire to virtue signal at every opportunity like some sort of religion, then you won’t know all that.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 18:46]

An avalanche of black votes will help kick the worst President ever out of office in November.

Btw - My view of the States is s bit more informed than you have guessed.

You are deluded if you think getting Border Force on the streets will win votes. This idiot divisive President is a dead man walking.

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:38 - Aug 13 with 1214 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:27 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

An avalanche of black votes will help kick the worst President ever out of office in November.

You are deluded if you think getting Border Force on the streets will win votes. This idiot divisive President is a dead man walking.

You do not even understand that it is not President Trump and his supporters that are stirring Racism, it is the Democrats.
Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:40 - Aug 13 with 1212 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Kamala Harris even eligible to be Vice President?
Like Cruz and Obama there are questions about her birth rights.

https://www.newsweek.com/some-questions-kamala-harris-about-eligibility-opinion-
Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:43 - Aug 13 with 1211 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden & Harris not taking any questions.
Just what are they scared of?
Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:49 - Aug 13 with 1208 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:27 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

It can’t be that informed if you are stating he is the worst President ever,m. I’d hope you aren’t forming your political views from twitter... and this idiotic account specifically?

I’d be interested in you explaining how you think he is the worst president ever (without Google and the biased sites that will no doubt allow you to click on).

Unlike the Democrats, it isn’t all about winning votes. It’s about running a country. The streets are currently full of Democrat voting rioters destroying the country from the inside out. Id have deployed the National Guard by now and think he has shown incredible restraint considering we are now at $700m damage, 900 officers injured and 29 deaths (at last count).

There are currently Democrat based terrorist groups actively being allowed to operate in large US City’s by Democrat run states for their own political gain. It’s horrific.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 22:21]

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:58 - Aug 13 with 1204 viewsKilkennyjack

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:49 - Aug 13 by Dr_Parnassus

It can’t be that informed if you are stating he is the worst President ever,m. I’d hope you aren’t forming your political views from twitter... and this idiotic account specifically?

I’d be interested in you explaining how you think he is the worst president ever (without Google and the biased sites that will no doubt allow you to click on).

Unlike the Democrats, it isn’t all about winning votes. It’s about running a country. The streets are currently full of Democrat voting rioters destroying the country from the inside out. Id have deployed the National Guard by now and think he has shown incredible restraint considering we are now at $700m damage, 900 officers injured and 29 deaths (at last count).

There are currently Democrat based terrorist groups actively being allowed to operate in large US City’s by Democrat run states for their own political gain. It’s horrific.

He has sown division where once there was peace

He is a draft dodger and a shite house who hides in a Bunker in the White House.

A traitor and a con man.
A man who sexually abuses women. A friend of Epstein.

A man who has wrecked international agreements, ask the Kurds and the Palestinians.

The pandemic death rate speaks.

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:58 - Aug 13 with 1203 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:49 - Aug 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Gotta win the votes before they can run the country.

Poll: Tory leader

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 22:03 - Aug 13 with 1200 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:58 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Gotta win the votes before they can run the country.

They are already running the country.

Thankfully they aren’t ditching that to go on a shameless vote winning exercise like Biden and co, pandering to a whole race they have spent their lives doing nothing for.

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 22:15 - Aug 13 with 1186 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:58 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

He is a draft dodger and a shite house who hides in a Bunker in the White House.

A traitor and a con man.

A man who has wrecked international agreements, ask the Kurds and the Palestinians.

That’s just soundbites.

I asked why he is the worst President in history and your response is who he was once friends with and a whole load of stuff (most of it extremely questionable) from years and decades ago.

My question is why is the Trump administration the worst in history. Specifically, give me policies. Something.

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 22:21 - Aug 13 with 1177 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 22:03 - Aug 13 by Dr_Parnassus

They are already running the country.

Thankfully they aren’t ditching that to go on a shameless vote winning exercise like Biden and co, pandering to a whole race they have spent their lives doing nothing for.

No, you said the Dems’ are all about winning votes not running the country. My point was that they can’t be running the country without winning the votes.

It’s a stretch to say the Republicans are running the country anyway mind, given the congressional deadlock.

Poll: Tory leader

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 22:33 - Aug 13 with 1169 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 22:21 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

No, you said the Dems’ are all about winning votes not running the country. My point was that they can’t be running the country without winning the votes.

It’s a stretch to say the Republicans are running the country anyway mind, given the congressional deadlock.

No I didn’t.

Kilkenny said, “You don’t win any votes by putting Border Patrol on the streets”.

I responded saying, “Unlike the Democrats, it’s about running the country not winning votes”.

My point being that running the country is far more important than pandering and posturing to win votes, making statements you don’t believe and claiming to want to help people you never have in their 130+ year combined existence on this planet, much of it in politics.

By all means try and get votes, but why ignore the fact that they are pandering to a group of people they clearly have no interest in helping. It’s like everybody who dislikes Trump have to play this game where they completely ignore the incredibly hypocrisy and transparent pandering from the Democrats currently.

Considering they are shamelessly jumping on the bandwagon of social justice to further their goals, it seems awfully hypocritical of those that claim to support social justice turning a blind eye to it. All a bit counter productive really and shows that it’s all about virtue points.

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 22:37 - Aug 13 with 1169 viewsAndyCole

Isn’t it odd how the myopic lefties have slunk away when the going gets tougher.

Dumpty numpty has had a great fall ( certainly not Fall at this rate too )

Harris - She/it’s a mess from so many perspectives

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 22:57 - Aug 13 with 1159 viewsHighjack

Kamala Harris Vs Donald Trump on 21:58 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

A traitor and a con man.

Where was there once peace in America kilks? They’ve been knocking the shite out of each other over there since fourteen hundred and ninety two. That division has always been there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024