Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 12:37 - Oct 12 with 7304 viewsSalegraham

Salford sack there manager, Scholes in charge,what possibly could go wrong !!
No subject on 21:46 - Oct 18 with 1566 viewsD_Alien

No subject on 21:17 - Oct 18 by nordenblue

Free choice,its a forum for everyone to voice their opinions, there's many posts i don't see as relevant to me but I simply move on.

Glad to hear you won't be posting "we're not allowed to talk about him" for the fourth (or is it fifth?) time

[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 21:49]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

No subject on 23:02 - Oct 18 with 1438 viewsnordenblue

No subject on 21:46 - Oct 18 by D_Alien

Glad to hear you won't be posting "we're not allowed to talk about him" for the fourth (or is it fifth?) time

[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 21:49]

Aww, it's pretty cute you've tried keeping count, but very poor form though for a narcissistic pillock,... it's easily closer to 10.

You'll be glad to hear too, maybe when I get to the number of political posts you bore the shite out of us all with I might finally start calming it down a bit.
No subject on 23:25 - Oct 18 with 1413 viewsD_Alien

No subject on 23:02 - Oct 18 by nordenblue

Aww, it's pretty cute you've tried keeping count, but very poor form though for a narcissistic pillock,... it's easily closer to 10.

You'll be glad to hear too, maybe when I get to the number of political posts you bore the shite out of us all with I might finally start calming it down a bit.

Or you could always "move on"? I fear for your health otherwise

No subject on 08:27 - Oct 19 with 1267 viewsnordenblue

No subject on 23:25 - Oct 18 by D_Alien

Or you could always "move on"? I fear for your health otherwise

I'd be more inclined to look after your own health rather than worry about others,you've clearly got some enormous issues going on,to go with that bag of mccains sat firmly on your Noddy Holder.
No subject on 09:13 - Oct 19 with 1219 viewsD_Alien

No subject on 08:27 - Oct 19 by nordenblue

I'd be more inclined to look after your own health rather than worry about others,you've clearly got some enormous issues going on,to go with that bag of mccains sat firmly on your Noddy Holder.

Banged to rights or what?!

Yep, i've a humongous issue with the rank hypocrisy of claiming to "move on" whilst mithering like a kid at Christmas. Pointing it out has obviously touched a nerve

No subject on 09:50 - Oct 19 with 1164 viewsnordenblue

No subject on 09:13 - Oct 19 by D_Alien

Banged to rights or what?!

Yep, i've a humongous issue with the rank hypocrisy of claiming to "move on" whilst mithering like a kid at Christmas. Pointing it out has obviously touched a nerve

Absolutely. A silly cantankerous owd goat like you'd struggle touching any of my nerves, I do find you pretty amusing though.

Take a read and digest.

"Narcissistic" personality disorder – one of several types of personality disorders – is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Would you like salt and vinegar on all them chips?
No subject on 12:30 - Oct 19 with 1063 viewsD_Alien

No subject on 09:50 - Oct 19 by nordenblue

Absolutely. A silly cantankerous owd goat like you'd struggle touching any of my nerves, I do find you pretty amusing though.

Take a read and digest.

"Narcissistic" personality disorder – one of several types of personality disorders – is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Would you like salt and vinegar on all them chips?

Considering you think your nerves are intact, that's several abusive responses to what was a simple rejoinder

Go figure who's got a problem, because you're pissing in the wind with your abuse

Oh, and don't forget to tap Hendo up for some freebies from Salford, now he can no longer deliver them for Dale. No wonder you're annoyed

No subject on 13:00 - Oct 19 with 1008 viewsnordenblue

No subject on 12:30 - Oct 19 by D_Alien

Considering you think your nerves are intact, that's several abusive responses to what was a simple rejoinder

Go figure who's got a problem, because you're pissing in the wind with your abuse

Oh, and don't forget to tap Hendo up for some freebies from Salford, now he can no longer deliver them for Dale. No wonder you're annoyed

Im not sure you're aware but there's currently nobody watching league football at the minute? What use would "freebies" be in the current climate, thats a belter.

Dont worry your little self the offers still firmly on the table should/when the need arise, he's still got plenty of contacts at the club, lets think about this one, an offer to watch both teams for free, no wonder im so annoyed, priceless...
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 13:01]
Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 13:14 - Oct 19 with 985 viewsD_Alien

No subject on 13:00 - Oct 19 by nordenblue

Im not sure you're aware but there's currently nobody watching league football at the minute? What use would "freebies" be in the current climate, thats a belter.

Dont worry your little self the offers still firmly on the table should/when the need arise, he's still got plenty of contacts at the club, lets think about this one, an offer to watch both teams for free, no wonder im so annoyed, priceless...
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 13:01]

I didn't mention tickets for that very reason, but you could turn up with your free ticket in a free Salford shirt

This is terribly boring, but at least you've acknowledged your obsequiousness

[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 13:26]

No subject on 13:29 - Oct 19 with 943 viewsnordenblue

No subject on 13:14 - Oct 19 by D_Alien

I didn't mention tickets for that very reason, but you could turn up with your free ticket in a free Salford shirt

This is terribly boring, but at least you've acknowledged your obsequiousness

[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 13:26]

"Could turn up" where with a free ticket in a free Salford shirt, pretty pointless when there's still no football on?

Your use of beautiful long words is admirable but sadly doesn't make your opinion any more valid, makes you look really really intelligent though so I better back down hadn't I.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024