Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. 21:34 - Nov 8 with 5128 viewsLohengrin

When I said on another thread that a Biden/Harris tenure was a disaster waiting to happen for the American working class this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:34 - Nov 10 with 873 viewsHighjack

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:02 - Nov 10 by Professor

Biden probably most closely aligns to Angela Merkel and the CDU in Germany. Very centrist, though regarded as centre-right in Germany.

It's hard to tell what he is. He's a political chameleon who will literally read out any old crap off the teleprompter depending on who he's addressing. He's been in there almost at the very top for nearly half a century and nobody really knows what he really believes in or whether he has any real defining principles or ideas.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:41 - Nov 10 with 867 viewsonehunglow

Trump a paragon of virtue . I doubt he has made an honest deal in his life.

I expect his unravelling will accelerate rapidly and there will be blood on the scarecrow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:56 - Nov 10 with 860 viewstrampie

I'm disappointed it's not Hillary that is going to be President as i think Trump might have ended up in the slammer which would have been ironic with him saying "lock her up" all the time during the 2016 campaign.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:59 - Nov 10 with 856 viewsHighjack

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:56 - Nov 10 by trampie

I'm disappointed it's not Hillary that is going to be President as i think Trump might have ended up in the slammer which would have been ironic with him saying "lock her up" all the time during the 2016 campaign.

Give it time, when Biden starts barking like a seal in about 3 months time Kamala will need a vice president. Then just one totally accidental helicopter crash later Hilary will finally realise her life's ambition.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 15:21 - Nov 10 with 844 viewsLohengrin

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 23:32 - Nov 9 by Kilkennyjack

Who voted for Bannon ?

The people of the US have spoken.
Trump get out of town.

Who voted for Harry Hopkins? The ability to get things done isn’t contingent on a head count. Bannon’s trajectory should have been every bit as dynamic, every bit as transformative if only Trump had a fraction of the foresight Hopkins’ Chief was blessed with.

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 15:25 - Nov 10 with 843 viewsLohengrin

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:59 - Nov 10 by Highjack

Give it time, when Biden starts barking like a seal in about 3 months time Kamala will need a vice president. Then just one totally accidental helicopter crash later Hilary will finally realise her life's ambition.

That’s a ‘deplorable’ thing to say!

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 15:28 - Nov 10 with 842 viewsA_Fans_Dad

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:12 - Nov 10 by Professor

Rich

I am no great fan of Biden and expect him to be relatively ineffectual. But Trump was indeed a cancer to a great country. Everyone I know in the US, including a couple of Republicans, are delighted. The shame is he lingers and makes things worse. There is no widespread electoral fraud, if the democrats were that clever they deserve to be in office. Some of the most idiotic conspiracies of al time. And absolutely predicted by many he would so this. So suppression, intimidation, illegal ballot 'drop boxes' and gerrymandering are all fine, as along as the Orange one wins.

He is shameful

Trump derangement syndrom at it's worst.
"There is no widespread electoral fraud, if the democrats were that clever they deserve to be in office."

Condoning Stealing a Presidential Election by fraud.
That just about sums you up, the end justifies the means if it is Trump..
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 18:38 - Nov 10 with 813 viewsCatullus

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 15:28 - Nov 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Trump derangement syndrom at it's worst.
"There is no widespread electoral fraud, if the democrats were that clever they deserve to be in office."

Condoning Stealing a Presidential Election by fraud.
That just about sums you up, the end justifies the means if it is Trump..

He's not condoning it!

When you talk about TDS I'm sure it means the opposite of what you think and you have a bad case of it.

The prof was saying there is no widescale voter fraud and, the official estimates are less than 0.0009%

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 18:42 - Nov 10 with 811 viewsA_Fans_Dad

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 18:38 - Nov 10 by Catullus

He's not condoning it!

When you talk about TDS I'm sure it means the opposite of what you think and you have a bad case of it.

The prof was saying there is no widescale voter fraud and, the official estimates are less than 0.0009%

I suggest you read the quote again.
But just for you I will split it up.
"There is no widespread electoral fraud"

" if the democrats were that clever they deserve to be in office."
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 19:31 - Nov 10 with 797 viewsCatullus

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 18:42 - Nov 10 by A_Fans_Dad

I suggest you read the quote again.
But just for you I will split it up.
"There is no widespread electoral fraud"

" if the democrats were that clever they deserve to be in office."

I read it first time. He's not condoning fraud, he's denying it's happened and he's also saying the democrats aren't bright enough to pull that off, that's what I see.

Maybe I'm wrong eh. Only the prof really knows.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:04 - Nov 10 with 785 viewsProfessor

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 19:31 - Nov 10 by Catullus

I read it first time. He's not condoning fraud, he's denying it's happened and he's also saying the democrats aren't bright enough to pull that off, that's what I see.

Maybe I'm wrong eh. Only the prof really knows.

You are right Cat. AFD does not do nuance or irony.

The only evidence of voter fraud has been the GOP ‘stop boxes’. All summed up by having ‘evidence’ from a convicted child sex offender in a car park next door to a dildo store.

Hail to the thief.
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:31 - Nov 10 with 770 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:04 - Nov 10 by Professor

You are right Cat. AFD does not do nuance or irony.

The only evidence of voter fraud has been the GOP ‘stop boxes’. All summed up by having ‘evidence’ from a convicted child sex offender in a car park next door to a dildo store.

Hail to the thief.

Yet that’s not true at all.

There is masses of evidence of voter fraud and voter malpractice. A sworn affidavit is evidence, witness testimony is evidence, video evidence... is evidence, dead people voting is evidence.

What you mean is no court has ruled that there has been fraud yet... the court is yet to see the evidence.

You can accurately say you don’t believe the evidence, or that you don’t think the evidence is enough - but to say there is no evidence is factually incorrect, there is a lot.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:36 - Nov 10 with 770 viewsHumpty

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 15:21 - Nov 10 by Lohengrin

Who voted for Harry Hopkins? The ability to get things done isn’t contingent on a head count. Bannon’s trajectory should have been every bit as dynamic, every bit as transformative if only Trump had a fraction of the foresight Hopkins’ Chief was blessed with.

Mr Bannon was busy filling his own pockets at the time.
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:37 - Nov 10 with 768 viewsonehunglow

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:36 - Nov 10 by Humpty

Mr Bannon was busy filling his own pockets at the time.

Hey,Hump.Where ya been mun.Missed ya

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:41 - Nov 10 with 765 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:37 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

They have all been on the other forum in case Trump won the election, proclaiming they can’t possibly post on here. They now feel safe enough to ditch the safe space and come over here.

It’s wonderful insight into the human psyche.

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:54 - Nov 10 with 760 viewsHumpty

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:37 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

I look here a lot less than I used to Richard. It's not much fun anymore.

Don't listen to the troll he's talking through his arse as usual.
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:59 - Nov 10 with 756 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:54 - Nov 10 by Humpty

I look here a lot less than I used to Richard. It's not much fun anymore.

Don't listen to the troll he's talking through his arse as usual.

Yes it’s just a coincidence that you, Ebo, “Prof” and Ace all shot over here at the same time after weeks of self isolation on the other forum, within hours of the election being “media called”.

I don’t believe in coincidences.

Now you are back, can you tell me where the oppression is in America in 2020?

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:06 - Nov 10 with 752 viewsHumpty

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 20:59 - Nov 10 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes it’s just a coincidence that you, Ebo, “Prof” and Ace all shot over here at the same time after weeks of self isolation on the other forum, within hours of the election being “media called”.

I don’t believe in coincidences.

Now you are back, can you tell me where the oppression is in America in 2020?

Shot over here? If I wanted to gloat I'd have been here before now. I've no interest in doing so.

Don't believe in coincidences? How idiotic.

Oppression? The poor little Trumpsters are oppressed. By MSM, deep state, FBI etc.
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:09 - Nov 10 with 748 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:06 - Nov 10 by Humpty

Shot over here? If I wanted to gloat I'd have been here before now. I've no interest in doing so.

Don't believe in coincidences? How idiotic.

Oppression? The poor little Trumpsters are oppressed. By MSM, deep state, FBI etc.

Yes shot over here, it’s not about gloating it’s about feeling politically safe to do so.

I don’t believe that is coincidence then, I should have clarified.

So no racial oppression now? That’s amazing, another coincidence that happened to be solved within hours of an election result looking to come in.

Coronavirus and racial oppression solved in an instant. That’s truly amazing,..

That’s another coincidence I don’t believe just so you are clear.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 21:35]

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:14 - Nov 10 with 744 viewsHumpty

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:09 - Nov 10 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes shot over here, it’s not about gloating it’s about feeling politically safe to do so.

I don’t believe that is coincidence then, I should have clarified.

So no racial oppression now? That’s amazing, another coincidence that happened to be solved within hours of an election result looking to come in.

Coronavirus and racial oppression solved in an instant. That’s truly amazing,..

That’s another coincidence I don’t believe just so you are clear.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 21:35]

Yes there's still racial oppression. It'll be a long time before that changes.

Anyway, find someone else to troll. I've learnt my lesson.
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:20 - Nov 10 with 734 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:14 - Nov 10 by Humpty

Ah right.

Can you point to where that is please? You tend to do a vanishing act when we get to this point...

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 22:38 - Nov 10 with 703 viewsBoundy

The current US's version of The night of the long knives

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/09/aoc-cancel-worked-for-trump-435293

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 22:45 - Nov 10 with 698 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wonder who all these votes went for....

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 22:48 - Nov 10 with 695 viewsNotLoyal

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:14 - Nov 10 by Humpty

You and Dr P had some of the best debates on here ever. They just took a while that's all.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 23:45 - Nov 10 with 688 viewsDJack

"Bombastic Republican claims of widespread fraud in the recent presidential election have consistently proven totally baseless. Republicans circulated a list of over 14,000 dead people who’d allegedly had ballots cast in their names in the swing state of Michigan – and a cursory CNN analysis of the names failed to uncover a single instance of a ballot actually cast in a deceased voter’s name. The outlet examined 50 names from the list, including the first 25 entries and 25 random entries spread across the list. A full 37 of the listed individuals were, in fact, deceased, but state records didn’t indicate that ballots had been cast in any of their names. The other 13 listed people are still alive; five of them voted, and eight did not."

https://bipartisanreport.com/2020/11/10/trump-humiliated-after-fact-check-of-50-

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024