Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. 21:34 - Nov 8 with 5127 viewsLohengrin

When I said on another thread that a Biden/Harris tenure was a disaster waiting to happen for the American working class this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 11:43 - Nov 12 with 668 viewsonehunglow

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:49 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Biden took the big cities in the mid-West, Eb. The geographical mass of counties stayed red, you’ve seen the maps.

Just watch how quickly things start to deteriorate over the next couple of years.

Trump seems to have appealed to the rural states and the ones that believe America is all that matters

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 18:15 - Nov 12 with 633 viewsCatullus

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:57 - Nov 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Djack, I am disappointed in you that despite being shown MSM lies you still use them as references.
Just like Ebo on the this post.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/265067/page:3/#62

AFD, we all know the mainstream media lies, they spin everything. What we also know that you don't seem to is that a lot of those people on the internet, they lie too.

Social media is full of fake news and lies, the internet is crawling with fruit loops who lie.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 18:42 - Nov 12 with 627 viewsA_Fans_Dad

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 18:15 - Nov 12 by Catullus

AFD, we all know the mainstream media lies, they spin everything. What we also know that you don't seem to is that a lot of those people on the internet, they lie too.

Social media is full of fake news and lies, the internet is crawling with fruit loops who lie.

I know they lie, that is why I keep saying to you, verify with original data, video, documents and reports.

I doubt that you have ever downloaded actual data for your own analysis as I have done many times.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 19:30]
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 18:52 - Nov 12 with 622 viewsHighjack

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 18:15 - Nov 12 by Catullus

It’s ridiculous that for four years the media have been telling us the last election was clearly rigged and stolen by the Russians and other nefarious agents but when ‘their’ candidate wins we are told there is absolutely no chance of shenanigans and we should have faith in the electoral process.

They’re not even hiding their bias anymore, and they certainly aren’t doing their jobs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 07:40 - Nov 13 with 594 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Creepy Joe is about as left wing as Blair. He won’t last long.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 10:20 - Nov 13 with 576 viewsHighjack

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 07:40 - Nov 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Creepy Joe is about as left wing as Blair. He won’t last long.

Won’t last long as president or just in general?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 10:58 - Nov 13 with 569 viewsLohengrin

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 10:20 - Nov 13 by Highjack

Won’t last long as president or just in general?

Kamala says she’ll be the judge of that...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024