Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson"s "Green Industrial Revolution" 09:56 - Nov 18 with 23690 viewssP7qupUf

Is this a genuine attempt to address pressing issues or a smokescreen to detract away from the ongoing issues with the C-19 pandemic, emerging issues around cronyism and the potential disaster with the "oven ready" Brexit deal? The lack of detail would suggest the latter to my mind.
Johnson"s "Green Industrial Revolution" on 09:55 - Dec 29 with 1477 viewsWhiterockin

Johnson"s "Green Industrial Revolution" on 09:24 - Dec 29 by felixstowe_jack

More than half of the UK power was generated by wind power on boxing day. The first time this has ever happened for a whole day.

All down to the sprouts on Christmas day.
Johnson"s "Green Industrial Revolution" on 11:22 - Dec 29 with 1444 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Johnson"s "Green Industrial Revolution" on 09:24 - Dec 29 by felixstowe_jack

More than half of the UK power was generated by wind power on boxing day. The first time this has ever happened for a whole day.

Are you sure that it was for the whole 24 hours?
How much was it producing yesterday?
Which is the whole problem of wind in a nutshell, apart from the the fact that it costs the electricity users a lot more to use.
What is Ivermectin? Where to buy it? on 10:39 - Jun 1 with 922 viewswhatsonkellywatson7

Johnson"s "Green Industrial Revolution" on 14:45 - Dec 10 by A_Fans_Dad

I don't need to divert attention from myself, you couldn't give one single satisfactory answer (except knowing about pairwise Homogenation) to any of my points.
Go ahead, tell him he is wrong, with data of course, which should be really funny considering you couldn't find any data to challenge a single thing I said.
I frequent about 20 Climate Forums every day and more than once a day for some of them.
I also frequent newspapers, to see how they are reporting and many other sites as well, including VBAX, Tech Guys where I contribute and Lichess where I play chess.

You actually had the nerve to say that he doesn't know the difference between Climate & Weather, which is exactly what the Met Office and the BBC show every single day.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 14:48]

Ivermectin is a parasitic medicine that can be used to treat conditions caused by roundworms. It can also use in covid treatment. To buy Ivermectin, you can visit this website https://buyivermectin24.com/
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024