Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paulo Rossi 17:23 - Dec 11 with 1468 viewsdavidab2202

Just a thought on having seen that a minutes silence/applause was observed at the Spurs game last night following Rossi's untimely passing, as to whether without going into the whys and wherefores similar respect is shown in other countries to the passing of our most outstanding players as with the recent passing of Jackie Charlton and more recently Nobby Stiles who were both World Cup winners.
Anyone with more knowledge than me about such happenings
Paulo Rossi on 17:43 - Dec 11 with 1426 viewsfunkkk

It doesn't really answer your question but the minutes silence at Spurs was a decision made by UEFA for all of yesterday's games.
Paulo Rossi on 18:40 - Dec 11 with 1376 viewsdeeplishblue

Paulo Rossi on 17:43 - Dec 11 by funkkk

It doesn't really answer your question but the minutes silence at Spurs was a decision made by UEFA for all of yesterday's games.

I am probably out of touch, but my opinion is that minute silence should be reserved for when somebody connected to the club has passed away and not for other football dignitaries or non football persons.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Paulo Rossi on 19:15 - Dec 11 with 1351 viewsDaleiLama

Was curious about this so Whatsapp'd my boss who is an Italian Roma fan and he replied "Not that I remember... but Rossi was someone like George Best or Bobby Charlton in popularity..."

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Paulo Rossi on 19:43 - Dec 11 with 1330 viewspioneer

Paulo Rossi on 19:15 - Dec 11 by DaleiLama

Was curious about this so Whatsapp'd my boss who is an Italian Roma fan and he replied "Not that I remember... but Rossi was someone like George Best or Bobby Charlton in popularity..."

George Best and Bobby Charlton were never banned for match fixing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024