Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Info from Accrington re. financial bailout 08:46 - Dec 23 with 2859 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 11:00 - Dec 23 with 2707 viewsDalenet

I await D Aliens apology

This is exactly as I read it at the time and we will receive the £375k cap as our lost gate receipts share wouldn't ordinarily have reached that cap.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2020 11:06]
Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 12:33 - Dec 23 with 2556 viewsD_Alien

Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 11:00 - Dec 23 by Dalenet

I await D Aliens apology

This is exactly as I read it at the time and we will receive the £375k cap as our lost gate receipts share wouldn't ordinarily have reached that cap.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2020 11:06]

If you want an apology for having interpreted the original statement differently to you, and saying i believed you'd misinterpreted it, then granted

Happy Xmas!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 13:48 - Dec 23 with 2447 viewsDalenet

Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 12:33 - Dec 23 by D_Alien

If you want an apology for having interpreted the original statement differently to you, and saying i believed you'd misinterpreted it, then granted

Happy Xmas!

Apology accepted. Seriously I have no problem with us all interpreting things differently but on this one you did suggest that somebody needed to help me understand it!

But however we saw it at the time, can't help but think we have lost out a bit here and once again the clubs with the bigger fan bases get a bigger cut regardless of the fact we all minimum fixed costs.

Merry Xmas to you too and we do agree on most things
Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 13:59 - Dec 23 with 2417 viewsD_Alien

Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 13:48 - Dec 23 by Dalenet

Apology accepted. Seriously I have no problem with us all interpreting things differently but on this one you did suggest that somebody needed to help me understand it!

But however we saw it at the time, can't help but think we have lost out a bit here and once again the clubs with the bigger fan bases get a bigger cut regardless of the fact we all minimum fixed costs.

Merry Xmas to you too and we do agree on most things

I guess it took Andy Holt to be definitive (although tbf i think you did quote an earlier comment from him at the time!)

Not sure why there was no comment from Dale, unless our board agree with how the formula works out in principle. It might be the case that our usual spokesperson wouldn't want to be seen rocking the EFL boat

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 15:22 - Dec 23 with 2282 viewsBillyRudd

I,m pleased you two have made up (said tongue in cheek) because I look up to you both for sober guidance in matters on this forum.
Dalenet makes a valid point about the way this is being meted out. Surely all the money should go to the basic fixed operating costs to keep clubs in existence. Past profligacy is yet again being rewarded and will not be curbed until there are consequences. Players wages being the major point. Contracts should be renegotiated in the light of economic reality just like any other business.
Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 16:18 - Dec 23 with 2184 viewstruenorth

Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 15:22 - Dec 23 by BillyRudd

I,m pleased you two have made up (said tongue in cheek) because I look up to you both for sober guidance in matters on this forum.
Dalenet makes a valid point about the way this is being meted out. Surely all the money should go to the basic fixed operating costs to keep clubs in existence. Past profligacy is yet again being rewarded and will not be curbed until there are consequences. Players wages being the major point. Contracts should be renegotiated in the light of economic reality just like any other business.

First use of 'profligacy' on the Dale website?
TN

Poll: BBM or relegation?

Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 16:50 - Dec 23 with 2127 viewsBillyRudd

Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 16:18 - Dec 23 by truenorth

First use of 'profligacy' on the Dale website?
TN

Should,nt you be busy handing out turkeys to your workforce?
Info from Accrington re. financial bailout on 12:20 - Dec 24 with 1834 viewsDalenet

News from Sunderland is that their share of the "gift" as they put it was £2.7m. So the Premiership gift has paid out to cover 20% of their annual running costs and about 12% of ours. As grateful as we are, doesn't seem that fair to me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024