Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wigan 14:50 - Jan 15 with 25893 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53914/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wigan on 12:54 - Jan 18 with 709 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wigan on 18:43 - Jan 17 by Shun

Quest didn’t actually say anything about open or free-flowing football, they simply said we’re playing attacking football and we’re entertaining at the moment. Nothing wrong with that.

Listened to the D3D4 Podcast yesterday. Hadn't realized but our last 3 games have made us the 3rd top scorers in the division ( only 1 off joint top) and the 3rd worse for conceding. They reckon as a neutral we are now the team to follow, partly based on the fact i think that they watched the Charlton game

Based on one of these stats software programmes, , we are punching above our weight in goals scored v chances ( i.e less chances but good finishing) and the opposite for goals conceded ( i.e our defence is not quite as bad as it seems but we give away too many goals per chance the opposition makes )
I assume that could mean our last 3 games should have been 2-2, 3-3, 2-2 or similar
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wigan on 13:27 - Jan 18 with 643 viewsAtThePeake

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wigan on 18:16 - Jan 16 by BigKindo

Entertainment it isn't. You have just introduced a new expression into the English language - naive masochism

Still perplexed by this message.

20 goals, including some crackers from our players, a three-goal comeback and a 96th minute equaliser all within the last three matches.

It's frustrating as anything I've seen from a Dale side given how terribly we have defended but for anyone to say the last few games haven't been entertaining is bizarre.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024