Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McLaughlin interview 10:41 - Jan 21 with 1844 viewsIOMDale

Interesting that he says he hasn’t had any recurrence of his plantar fasciitis since lockdown. I hope he’s right, for his sake and ours:

https://www.irishnews.com/sport/footballsoccer/2021/01/21/news/ryan-mclaughlin-s

UTDNFS

McLaughlin interview on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 1688 viewsD_Alien

Found that very insightful, and shows where his obvious playing pedigree comes from

Makes you wonder what's keeping him from playing regular 90 minutes now? Could be that after so long without regular football he's struggling to catch up, but as it says in the piece, he's approaching his prime now

Sounds like a good lad to have in the dressing room

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

McLaughlin interview on 13:55 - Jan 21 with 1556 viewsSaxonDale

McLaughlin interview on 12:38 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

Found that very insightful, and shows where his obvious playing pedigree comes from

Makes you wonder what's keeping him from playing regular 90 minutes now? Could be that after so long without regular football he's struggling to catch up, but as it says in the piece, he's approaching his prime now

Sounds like a good lad to have in the dressing room

It's a good question and one I'm sure he as much as anyone will be desperate to find out. For what it's worth in terms of ability I think he's ahead of Rafferty but if he can't consistently play between now and the end of the season I think he'll struggle to get another contract in league football.
McLaughlin interview on 23:20 - Jan 22 with 1093 viewsToffeemanc

Interesting article that and his comments about playing with no fans being weird gives some insight into what the players think about playing behind closed doors.
I have to admit to feeling exactly the same as he does about watching matches with no fans.
He summed it up perfectly for me when he says “I’ve barely watched games on TV. It’s like there is no passion in the match for you to get emotionally involved in it. I’d be usually buzzing for Liverpool games but it’s not the same.”

Really hope that when fans are allowed back in the stadium the buzz of a match day will return, because at the moment it just all feels unimportant and irrelevant.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024