Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thick or simply misguided? 21:28 - Jan 28 with 1593 viewsBarrySwan

Now I'm not saying for one moment that all political parties don't have their very own collection of dullards, however there is one party that seems to excel in such matters.

The Raynor interview is well worth a listen. It truly is frightening that some of these people could be close to running our country given the wrong circumstances.

https://order-order.com/2021/01/28/labours-vaccination-queue-jumping-policy-coll
Thick or simply misguided? on 21:32 - Jan 28 with 1581 viewsNeath_Jack

UKIP?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Thick or simply misguided? on 21:44 - Jan 28 with 1564 viewsBarrySwan

Thick or simply misguided? on 21:32 - Jan 28 by Neath_Jack

UKIP?

Quite possibly, on the other hand

Quite possibly a different political party, one which has recently been served an unlawful act notice by the Equality and human rights commission in relation to some rather distasteful matters.

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/our-work/news/investigation-antisemitism-

A nasty business I'm sure that you will agree, lovely to see a rigorous training programme is to be introduced to try and avoid such unpleasant matters arising in the future.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 21:54]
Thick or simply misguided? on 21:53 - Jan 28 with 1545 viewsNeath_Jack

Thick or simply misguided? on 21:44 - Jan 28 by BarrySwan

Quite possibly, on the other hand

Quite possibly a different political party, one which has recently been served an unlawful act notice by the Equality and human rights commission in relation to some rather distasteful matters.

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/our-work/news/investigation-antisemitism-

A nasty business I'm sure that you will agree, lovely to see a rigorous training programme is to be introduced to try and avoid such unpleasant matters arising in the future.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 21:54]

"Now I'm not saying for one moment that all political parties don't have their very own collection of dullards, however there is one party that seems to excel in such matters."

That has UKIP written all over it.

I've no idea, or interest in what is in your links to be honest.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Thick or simply misguided? on 21:56 - Jan 28 with 1542 viewsBarrySwan

Thick or simply misguided? on 21:53 - Jan 28 by Neath_Jack

"Now I'm not saying for one moment that all political parties don't have their very own collection of dullards, however there is one party that seems to excel in such matters."

That has UKIP written all over it.

I've no idea, or interest in what is in your links to be honest.

Well you do appear to be making a very good stab at expressing an interest.

Can we just say that in the future if you do reply commenting on any particular post, that you're not really interested?

We all know where we stand then.
Thick or simply misguided? on 22:09 - Jan 28 with 1517 viewsmajorraglan

Not listened to the interview, but I think there’s mileage in pushing teachers up the list, because it means we can try to get the schools open, get the kids educated and look to restart the economy. It’s a question of trade offs and conflicting priorities and not everyone will be happy.
Thick or simply misguided? on 22:11 - Jan 28 with 1514 viewssP7qupUf

I assume that you were fully aware of the political leanings and ideology of the source that you posted prior to uploading it and making your judgement.We all have our views that we should be free to express on a forum designed to encourage debate. I appreciate that reading this source in the context it was delivered would cause people, perhaps even yourself alarm, but some balance is required. I agree that all parties have their dullards but, a geniuine question, do you really think that those running the country at the moment are doing a good job? I admit that I am no conservative, but those principled members of the Conservative Party with long held traditional values must shudder when looking at the current government. The hard right, nationalistic, intolerant and arrogant bunch in power is very disquieting. They have no strategy on anything and base everyone on slogans and jingoism. I suppose that is what appeals to certain gullible elements and the Daily Express readership.
Thick or simply misguided? on 22:35 - Jan 28 with 1498 viewsBarrySwan

Thick or simply misguided? on 22:11 - Jan 28 by sP7qupUf

I assume that you were fully aware of the political leanings and ideology of the source that you posted prior to uploading it and making your judgement.We all have our views that we should be free to express on a forum designed to encourage debate. I appreciate that reading this source in the context it was delivered would cause people, perhaps even yourself alarm, but some balance is required. I agree that all parties have their dullards but, a geniuine question, do you really think that those running the country at the moment are doing a good job? I admit that I am no conservative, but those principled members of the Conservative Party with long held traditional values must shudder when looking at the current government. The hard right, nationalistic, intolerant and arrogant bunch in power is very disquieting. They have no strategy on anything and base everyone on slogans and jingoism. I suppose that is what appeals to certain gullible elements and the Daily Express readership.

Daily Express of course owned for the last two years now by the Reach group of newspapers formerly Trinity Mirror the left leaning media giant.

In answer to your question, no I do not think that the tories are doing a good job and are letting the country down in everything from failing to tackle general crime as well as drugs, murders stabbings, immigration, political cronyism, awarding of contracts, the virtual abandonment of Northern Ireland to the jurisdiction of a foreign power etc etc etc.

Many other important aspects of life are of course the responsibility of the incompetent fools of the Labour Party here in Wales in issues such as education, Health Housing etc etc where unfortunately in just about every measurable case published, Wales is behind even Tory run England and usually lagging in or around last of all the 4 countries in the UK.

My impression of the young lady in the interview featured is one of not being overly impressed, you may well have a different impression or opinion which you are very welcome to express.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 22:39]
Thick or simply misguided? on 22:47 - Jan 28 with 1479 viewssP7qupUf

Thick or simply misguided? on 22:35 - Jan 28 by BarrySwan

Daily Express of course owned for the last two years now by the Reach group of newspapers formerly Trinity Mirror the left leaning media giant.

In answer to your question, no I do not think that the tories are doing a good job and are letting the country down in everything from failing to tackle general crime as well as drugs, murders stabbings, immigration, political cronyism, awarding of contracts, the virtual abandonment of Northern Ireland to the jurisdiction of a foreign power etc etc etc.

Many other important aspects of life are of course the responsibility of the incompetent fools of the Labour Party here in Wales in issues such as education, Health Housing etc etc where unfortunately in just about every measurable case published, Wales is behind even Tory run England and usually lagging in or around last of all the 4 countries in the UK.

My impression of the young lady in the interview featured is one of not being overly impressed, you may well have a different impression or opinion which you are very welcome to express.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 22:39]

I agree with much of what you say. I certainly think that the government of Wales is a shambles on many fronts and has worsened over the lifetime of devolution. It is woeful. However, the DE is certainly nowhere near left wing. It is very right wing, particularly the on line version.
Login to get fewer ads

Thick or simply misguided? on 22:53 - Jan 28 with 1472 viewsBarrySwan

Thick or simply misguided? on 22:09 - Jan 28 by majorraglan

Not listened to the interview, but I think there’s mileage in pushing teachers up the list, because it means we can try to get the schools open, get the kids educated and look to restart the economy. It’s a question of trade offs and conflicting priorities and not everyone will be happy.

That's a very fair point and a valid opinion to put forward
Thick or simply misguided? on 23:05 - Jan 28 with 1464 viewsJack_Meoff

Thick or simply misguided? on 22:53 - Jan 28 by BarrySwan

That's a very fair point and a valid opinion to put forward

If you think that why share the link in your OP? You do know that Guido is merely rabble rousing fodder for the hard of thinking?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Thick or simply misguided? on 23:41 - Jan 28 with 1434 viewsBarrySwan

Thick or simply misguided? on 23:05 - Jan 28 by Jack_Meoff

If you think that why share the link in your OP? You do know that Guido is merely rabble rousing fodder for the hard of thinking?

I think that you forgot to add the 'in your opinion bit'. I'm not entirely sure that you're the appointed arbiter of such matters as in deciding which media outlets must be taken notice of and which must not just because you're not happy with the content of one or the other.

The radio interview of course is from the BBC, presumably we have to ignore that source as well if you do not approve?

Possibly others might point to someone displaying a hilariously thought out, yet rather juvenile username referring to the hard of thinking as someone lacking a sense of irony, others may not.

The poster is of course is very welcome in putting forward his point of view on the subject of early vaccination of teachers and he puts it forward with far more eloquence than the young lady in the radio interview in my opinion, You may disagree of course.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 0:07]
Thick or simply misguided? on 00:27 - Jan 29 with 1407 viewsJack_Meoff

Thick or simply misguided? on 23:41 - Jan 28 by BarrySwan

I think that you forgot to add the 'in your opinion bit'. I'm not entirely sure that you're the appointed arbiter of such matters as in deciding which media outlets must be taken notice of and which must not just because you're not happy with the content of one or the other.

The radio interview of course is from the BBC, presumably we have to ignore that source as well if you do not approve?

Possibly others might point to someone displaying a hilariously thought out, yet rather juvenile username referring to the hard of thinking as someone lacking a sense of irony, others may not.

The poster is of course is very welcome in putting forward his point of view on the subject of early vaccination of teachers and he puts it forward with far more eloquence than the young lady in the radio interview in my opinion, You may disagree of course.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 0:07]

I’m not arbiter of anything. I would have thought it obvious to anyone with a three figure IQ that Guido is just click bait for the stupid. Bless you for not noticing.

The vaccination with regard to teachers is what she’s getting at, exactly what you’re agreeing with another poster with. Guido is doing his click bait nonsense, and you’re sharing to make a nonsense political point.

Everything else is your own extrapolation and not worthy of comment.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Thick or simply misguided? on 00:45 - Jan 29 with 1398 viewsJack_Meoff

I think you're the latter too Baz, for what it's worth.

Thick or simply misguided? on 08:06 - Jan 29 with 1349 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson, Gove, Patel, Williamson, Hancock - thick.

Beware of the Risen People

Thick or simply misguided? on 12:50 - Jan 29 with 1303 viewsHighjack

Thick or simply misguided? on 23:05 - Jan 28 by Jack_Meoff

And kilkennyjack.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Thick or simply misguided? on 13:10 - Jan 29 with 1294 viewsCatullus

People criticise all sorts of sources, done it myself. However, if, once you get past the spin the basic story is factually true, that's what should matter.

Interesting that anyone would not find what's in the links of any interest yet is interested enough to suggest which party it might be the link is talking about. Maybe they did have a peak?

I can't call this tory government far right, that's a push isn't it? Arrogant, useless, corrupt,deceitful, self serving, cronyist...absolutely yes.

I have a 3 figure IQ (I know, I was surprised too) and I disagree with Jack Meoff, hmmm, iQ's are obviously not worth much then!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024