| Does anybody have... 20:22 - Jan 30 with 12867 views | Fondles | My infamous Dave Penney video? My little bro is 22 and doesn’t believe it happened! 🤷â€â™€ï¸ |  | | |  |
| Does anybody have... on 20:48 - Jan 30 with 12780 views | Yorkshire_Dale | If so, get it back on here........has Penney written his biography yet and does your demo appear in it? |  | |  |
| Does anybody have... on 23:54 - Feb 13 with 12387 views | Fondles |
| Does anybody have... on 20:48 - Jan 30 by Yorkshire_Dale | If so, get it back on here........has Penney written his biography yet and does your demo appear in it? |
I only ask as I was in a pub in North Yorkshire mid lock down and There was a Dave Penney quote on the wall. Didn’t mention that incident tho 😂 |  | |  |
| Does anybody have... on 00:03 - Feb 14 with 12372 views | Sandyman | It happened! Maybe "Halliwell" who used to post at the time has it in an archive somewhere? |  |
| "And only as far as Casey Pettit......" |
|  |
| Does anybody have... on 00:25 - Feb 14 with 12356 views | Fondles |
| Does anybody have... on 00:03 - Feb 14 by Sandyman | It happened! Maybe "Halliwell" who used to post at the time has it in an archive somewhere? |
I hope so, cos in my old age I am starting to question if it happened at all |  | |  |
| Does anybody have... on 09:27 - Feb 14 with 12210 views | Daleaholic | I'm sure it's on Facebook somewhere. Will have a dig around. |  |
|  |
| Does anybody have... on 10:02 - Feb 14 with 12175 views | ncfc_chalky | What the chuff happened! It's not a soap |  |
|  |
| Does anybody have... on 11:13 - Feb 14 with 12102 views | Daleaholic | Got the video, sent you a PM |  |
|  |
| Does anybody have... on 14:18 - Feb 14 with 11951 views | ChaffRAFC |
| Does anybody have... on 00:25 - Feb 14 by Fondles | I hope so, cos in my old age I am starting to question if it happened at all |
Oh it happened alright mate! Long time no see, hope you're doing well. |  |
| If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Does anybody have... on 14:46 - Feb 14 with 11914 views | ncfc_chalky | So what happened then,why is it infamous? |  |
|  |
| Does anybody have... on 17:54 - Feb 14 with 11723 views | Daleaholic |
| Does anybody have... on 14:46 - Feb 14 by ncfc_chalky | So what happened then,why is it infamous? |
You had to be there. |  |
|  |
| Does anybody have... on 19:46 - Feb 14 with 11635 views | ncfc_chalky | Yeah well I've got a secret as well and it's better than your lots on here and I'm not telling you what it is so there |  |
|  |
| Does anybody have... on 20:13 - Feb 14 with 11610 views | judd |
| Does anybody have... on 19:46 - Feb 14 by ncfc_chalky | Yeah well I've got a secret as well and it's better than your lots on here and I'm not telling you what it is so there |
PM him and ask for a link. |  |
|  |
| Does anybody have... on 21:10 - Feb 14 with 11539 views | Shun | Get it posted on here Fondles! |  | |  |
| Does anybody have... on 22:50 - Feb 14 with 11474 views | Daleaholic |
| Does anybody have... on 21:10 - Feb 14 by Shun | Get it posted on here Fondles! |
It's not quite 'SFW'. |  |
|  |
| Does anybody have... on 00:18 - Feb 15 with 11429 views | Shun |
| Does anybody have... on 22:50 - Feb 14 by Daleaholic | It's not quite 'SFW'. |
I know, I remember it well! |  | |  |
| Does anybody have... on 08:49 - Feb 15 with 11301 views | ncfc_chalky |
| Does anybody have... on 22:50 - Feb 14 by Daleaholic | It's not quite 'SFW'. |
But it can be explained on here without putting it on,what the chuff happened! Did he get his old man out or summat,is it something that even tazzy would be embarrassed about? |  |
|  |
| Does anybody have... on 13:11 - Feb 15 with 11137 views | FatBoyCassy |
| Does anybody have... on 08:49 - Feb 15 by ncfc_chalky | But it can be explained on here without putting it on,what the chuff happened! Did he get his old man out or summat,is it something that even tazzy would be embarrassed about? |
Yes and yes |  | |  |
| Does anybody have... on 14:06 - Feb 15 with 11059 views | Yorkshire_Dale |
| Does anybody have... on 08:49 - Feb 15 by ncfc_chalky | But it can be explained on here without putting it on,what the chuff happened! Did he get his old man out or summat,is it something that even tazzy would be embarrassed about? |
Hercule Chalkz has worked it out.... .....good man. |  | |  |
| Does anybody have... on 10:40 - Feb 16 with 10695 views | ncfc_chalky |
| Does anybody have... on 14:06 - Feb 15 by Yorkshire_Dale | Hercule Chalkz has worked it out.... .....good man. |
Tbf we once had an owner that put a picture of his tadger online for everyone to see,it was apt because he was also a bellend |  |
|  |
| |