Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale 17:25 - Mar 12 with 24276 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54505/match-preview-lincoln

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54492/stats-magic-lincoln-c

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:34 - Mar 12 with 8416 viewsAtThePeake

Some further info on Lincoln's loanees:

Morgan Rogers (forward) - 13 appearances, 5 goals, WhoScored.com rating of 7.17 (second best at the club)

Brennan Johnson (attacking midfielder)- 30 appearances, 6 goals, 4 assists, WhoScored.com rating of 6.94, 4 MOTM awards.

Tayo Edun (full-back) - 28 appearances, 4 assists, WhoScored.com rating of 6.84, 2 MOTM awards.

Alex Palmer (goalkeeper) - 33 appearances, 14 clean sheets (second highest in the league), WhoScored.com rating of 6.68, 3 MOTM awards.

Performances like that make the comments from Wednesday night about how well we have been utilising the loan market laughable.

Tangled up in blue.

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:45 - Mar 12 with 8343 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:34 - Mar 12 by AtThePeake

Morgan Rogers (forward) - 13 appearances, 5 goals, WhoScored.com rating of 7.17 (second best at the club)

Brennan Johnson (attacking midfielder)- 30 appearances, 6 goals, 4 assists, WhoScored.com rating of 6.94, 4 MOTM awards.

Tayo Edun (full-back) - 28 appearances, 4 assists, WhoScored.com rating of 6.84, 2 MOTM awards.

Alex Palmer (goalkeeper) - 33 appearances, 14 clean sheets (second highest in the league), WhoScored.com rating of 6.68, 3 MOTM awards.

Performances like that make the comments from Wednesday night about how well we have been utilising the loan market laughable.

Absolutely. Good mate of mine is an Imps fan and they have used the loan market very well as you point out.

Appleton hasn't been in post as long as BBM either.

If you were sat at a club higher in the pyramid, where would you send someone to gain experience - a team performing well or a bottom feeder?

The comments aren't just laughable but they seriously underline how out of their depth our board are if they think we are always going to get the pick of the litter every year. I think runts are going to be our level unless things get turned round and the plan/philosophy is tempered with realism and the understanding that points actually matter.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:48 - Mar 12 with 8363 viewsseasidedale

Expecting us to get beat heavily tomorrow, can say that for first time in years I am not looking forward to dale games, even when we were rubbish in 70’s I still had some hope. I have no faith in BBM, no expectations, no disappointment
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 19:04 - Mar 12 with 8275 viewstodmordendale

I share your thoughts Seaside.
No desire to be upset again.
I fear we will be cast further adrift by tomorrow tea time
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 19:44 - Mar 12 with 8179 views442Dale

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:34 - Mar 12 by AtThePeake

Sometimes get the impression that the definition of using loans “well” is how highly other clubs think of us when allowing us to take their players. Performances of said players is a mere detail.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 20:13 - Mar 12 with 8114 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 19:44 - Mar 12 by 442Dale

Sometimes get the impression that the definition of using loans “well” is how highly other clubs think of us when allowing us to take their players. Performances of said players is a mere detail.

When we send players out on loan, to non-league outfits for instance, it's sometimes a case of "if you can't cut it at 2/3 levels below, you're not going to make it with us"

Apply that to (some of) the loanees we take on board and it provides an entirely different context

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 03:48 - Mar 13 with 7919 viewsPorlicks

Interesting fixture this afternoon.

One team struggling to prove they belong and in desperate need of a good performance if not an unexpected upset. The other team proving predictions wrong, playing well and in with a shout of going all the way.

Based on that I'm going to say Wales will beat Italy fairly easily.

Who are YOU with?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 10:18 - Mar 13 with 7711 viewsseasidedale

Morning dale fans, another day another defeat, hope I’m wrong but can’t see it, in fact can’t see when we will get a point
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 11:03 - Mar 13 with 7656 viewssurb_dale

Anyone know when the likes of Ryan, Lund, Beesley and Dooley are due back from injury? Ive not seen an injury update for a while.

Cant see us picking up much if any points until we get some of these back in the team.

I hope we continue with the 3 centre back approach as it did show some promise in the first half on Tuesday night. Be interesting to see whether Rathbone gets straight back in to starting 11.

Prediction Lincoln 2 Dale 0
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 11:20 - Mar 13 with 7621 viewsDalenet

Fearing the worst but hoping for the best. Isn't that a Dale fan of old? We will torture ourselves on iPlayer today praying for the "exciting game" that BBM has promised us some time soon. Rathbone straight back in for me.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 11:31 - Mar 13 with 7581 viewstodmordendale

We’ve been playing well and in control of the recent games. It’s ok the management said so.
Our plight could be all so avoidable.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 11:36 - Mar 13 with 7564 viewsQuigley_dale

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 11:20 - Mar 13 by Dalenet

Fearing the worst but hoping for the best. Isn't that a Dale fan of old? We will torture ourselves on iPlayer today praying for the "exciting game" that BBM has promised us some time soon. Rathbone straight back in for me.

The world always seems a better place with 3 points gained!

Dry your eyes mate! Dale for the win today!
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 12:49 - Mar 13 with 7441 viewsboromat

Big odds for us today if anyone fancies throwing away some money.

We've got to show a bit of fight and resilience at some point, it's a relegation scrap FFS!!

We're away from home which is better going off results this season. Rathbone back will help and performances have been looking up so you never know got to start trying to be a bit optimistic.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 12:58 - Mar 13 with 7419 viewsjpresto

Got 13/2 with Bet365. Keep the faith.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 14:36 - Mar 13 with 7138 viewsJames1980

Ollie in
Roberts and Morley on the bench

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 14:45 - Mar 13 with 7080 viewsSandyman

First goal:

I'm predicting a contract extension bounce:

Lincoln to score 3rd minute.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 14:48 - Mar 13 with 7058 viewsfunkkk

That’s it, I’m watching us again. No idea why.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 15:08 - Mar 13 with 6936 viewsupthedale2403

Great start good to see
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 15:10 - Mar 13 with 6905 viewskel

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 14:45 - Mar 13 by Sandyman

First goal:

I'm predicting a contract extension bounce:

Lincoln to score 3rd minute.

Wrong
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 15:13 - Mar 13 with 6832 viewsSandyman

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 15:10 - Mar 13 by kel

Wrong

I was waiting for that
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 15:17 - Mar 13 with 6762 viewsupthedale2403

Osho looks petrified every time he gets the ball
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 15:20 - Mar 13 with 6700 viewskel

Need to make one of these corner balls count.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 15:28 - Mar 13 with 6553 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 15:20 - Mar 13 by kel

Need to make one of these corner balls count.

Should have scored 1 of them chances
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 15:36 - Mar 13 with 6414 viewsPorlicks

Why are we wearing red and black today?

Who are YOU with?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 15:37 - Mar 13 with 6395 viewsJames1980

GET INNNNNNNNNNN

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024