Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust statement 20:38 - Mar 15 with 6948 viewsjudd

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/03/trust-update-15-03-21/

Poll: What is it to be then?

Trust statement on 21:03 - Mar 22 with 1996 viewsdalefan10

would of hoped and thought the trust would of pushed for more of an answer looks like they was fobbed off to be honest
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 21:12]
Trust statement on 14:17 - Mar 23 with 1683 viewsfunkkk

Trust statement on 21:03 - Mar 22 by dalefan10

would of hoped and thought the trust would of pushed for more of an answer looks like they was fobbed off to be honest
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 21:12]

I’m sure the club will update us today before early in the week turns to midweek 😊
Trust statement on 23:08 - Mar 23 with 1469 viewsToffeemanc

Trust statement on 14:17 - Mar 23 by funkkk

I’m sure the club will update us today before early in the week turns to midweek 😊

The update we all want is more likely to come from the Mark Hodkinson Inside the boardroom part 4 article that is due to be on here tomorrow, than directly from the club.
The official website article if it even appears tomorrow will likely be nothing more than a catalogue of excuses and apologies coming from the club that doesn't know how to communicate with its fans.
The current boardroom series of articles clearly highlights how badly the club is currently being run and following on from the fans forum shows that fans should very clearly be very worried about the current direction and future of the club.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Trust statement on 10:26 - Mar 24 with 1252 viewsD_Alien

Trust statement on 23:08 - Mar 23 by Toffeemanc

The update we all want is more likely to come from the Mark Hodkinson Inside the boardroom part 4 article that is due to be on here tomorrow, than directly from the club.
The official website article if it even appears tomorrow will likely be nothing more than a catalogue of excuses and apologies coming from the club that doesn't know how to communicate with its fans.
The current boardroom series of articles clearly highlights how badly the club is currently being run and following on from the fans forum shows that fans should very clearly be very worried about the current direction and future of the club.

Indeed, and the point i made in the MH thread highlights the discrepancy between speaking "eloquently" to the national media whilst making a right hash of communications with fans. That's part of the reason we're suspicious, not because we're "pie and peas" folk

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Trust statement on 12:29 - Mar 24 with 1173 viewsJames1980

Trust statement on 23:08 - Mar 23 by Toffeemanc

Banging on I know but why was the contract extension kept quiet. If it was at the half way point that would have been around the time we were labelled as the entertainers of English football. I expect the announcement of a contract extension wouldn't have been as unpopular had it been announced then, than it was having been announced after the run of games, that preceeded the actual 'announcement'

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Trust statement on 14:14 - Mar 24 with 1043 viewsAtThePeake

Trust statement on 12:29 - Mar 24 by James1980

Banging on I know but why was the contract extension kept quiet. If it was at the half way point that would have been around the time we were labelled as the entertainers of English football. I expect the announcement of a contract extension wouldn't have been as unpopular had it been announced then, than it was having been announced after the run of games, that preceeded the actual 'announcement'

Perhaps answered here James: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54623/mark-hodkinson-inside

Tangled up in blue.

Trust statement on 16:28 - Mar 24 with 955 viewsJames1980

Trust statement on 14:14 - Mar 24 by AtThePeake

Perhaps answered here James: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54623/mark-hodkinson-inside

I wasn't a million miles away then.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024