Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley 18:00 - Apr 16 with 858 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54812/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 19:41 - Apr 16 with 809 viewsblackdogblue

Back to football, local derby & all to play for 😀

We need to win obviously & nice to stick one on Coleman

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 19:52 - Apr 16 with 800 viewsncfc_chalky

I shall be wearing my virtual blue n black shirt and rattling my Dale rattle tomorrow cheering Dale on,fingers crossed for a much needed win and the other results go your way

UTD

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 20:29 - Apr 16 with 734 viewsblackdogblue

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 19:52 - Apr 16 by ncfc_chalky

I shall be wearing my virtual blue n black shirt and rattling my Dale rattle tomorrow cheering Dale on,fingers crossed for a much needed win and the other results go your way

UTD

Surprised you have not invested in one as the sale was on with your Dale Lotto winnings or do we not do a 6XL?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 21:49 - Apr 16 with 679 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dear Mr Murphy

Please do let SoftLad get a Double over us....that would be a right sickener in what has been an absolute shite season........and You know it too.

Get the players on raw meat for breakfast!
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 21:55 - Apr 16 with 669 views442Dale

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 21:49 - Apr 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Dear Mr Murphy

Please do let SoftLad get a Double over us....that would be a right sickener in what has been an absolute shite season........and You know it too.

Don’t or do let him?

Rest assured, we wouldn’t be bottom now if he was in our dugout tomorrow. Nor would he put up with a lot of the other stuff.

But carry on, because let’s be honest, we know.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 21:56 - Apr 16 with 665 viewsTVOS1907

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 21:49 - Apr 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Dear Mr Murphy

Mr Murphy?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 22:20 - Apr 16 with 618 viewsJames1980

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Accrington Stanley on 21:56 - Apr 16 by TVOS1907

Mr Murphy?

Bri Bazza Murph?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024