Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread 08:41 - Apr 18 with 8299 viewsSaintNick

Here we go lets be positive and have belief if only for a day

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Apr 18 with 922 viewscocklebreath

I’m not even gutted, it was so expected.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 22:38 - Apr 18 with 780 viewsRon11

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Apr 18 by cocklebreath

They do not look happy with the pissing about in their own half anymore, especially when they keep losing the ball as well. Why the fu ck didn't Ralph coach his team run forward at them?
Madness or incompetence, I not sure which.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 22:46 - Apr 18 with 761 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Apr 18 by cocklebreath

I am. I expected some f**king passion. Ward-Prowse needs f**king dropping.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 22:47 - Apr 18 with 759 viewsBicester_North

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Apr 18 by saint22

Remember when we used to be full of gusto attacking teams pressing them creating endless chances!?
That was totally half arsed today no desire no one other than Ings running things down, Redmond was appalling today, seems like half the team have one good game in them then 6 shite ones
We need a win ASAP so we can forget this year and start again next season
That’s if we don’t go down

You little c*nt Ben.

Stop pretending, you have slated Saints even when Koeman, Pochettino and possibly even Adkins was in charge. Ever the whinging little plum even when we were performing above expectations.

No problem with anyone slagging Saints today as they were utterly turgid. But you, Lauren, are a happy little skate tonight.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 22:50 - Apr 18 with 744 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 22:38 - Apr 18 by Ron11

They do not look happy with the pissing about in their own half anymore, especially when they keep losing the ball as well. Why the fu ck didn't Ralph coach his team run forward at them?
Madness or incompetence, I not sure which.

Gearing towards incompetence or a complete lack of self belief by either the manager or the players

How many times did Ings try and go for goal when earlier this or last season he would have squeezed the ball through a gap at least towards the net. Ok, he seemed to be looking to create for others but he would have buried anything previously

There was talk of JWP being the next Beckham a while ago. When he got the ball it either went side ways or backwards in case anyone went near him

How many times when in their half did the ball end up back with FF with just a few touches of the ball from an attacking position

We were just frightened to take them on

West Brom was bad, but on today's stage and the prize at stake, this was absolute sh1te
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 00:29 - Apr 19 with 661 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 22:47 - Apr 18 by Bicester_North

You little c*nt Ben.

Stop pretending, you have slated Saints even when Koeman, Pochettino and possibly even Adkins was in charge. Ever the whinging little plum even when we were performing above expectations.

No problem with anyone slagging Saints today as they were utterly turgid. But you, Lauren, are a happy little skate tonight.

To be fair, of all the Pompey fans who've come on here desperately pretending to be Saints fans in the belief that by doing so they are doing some enormous service to Little Pompey, he has the most convincing act. But, like all of them, if the fact that all of his posts about Saints are negative weren't enough, never being able to say a harsh word against the team he really supports totally gives the game away.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 06:49 - Apr 19 with 558 viewssaint22

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 22:47 - Apr 18 by Bicester_North

You little c*nt Ben.

Oh do be quiet
As I posted the other day if your life is so turgid and little you actually know people who have time to support another team but put all their time into pretending support a rival I feel very sorry for you
Maybe the fact that all those glaringly obvious faults I amongst others have been endlessly flagging are now too blatant to deny you don’t like it then so be it
Time you got out of your little SO bedsit
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 08:25 - Apr 19 with 489 viewsBerber

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 22:50 - Apr 18 by kingslandstand1

Gearing towards incompetence or a complete lack of self belief by either the manager or the players

How many times did Ings try and go for goal when earlier this or last season he would have squeezed the ball through a gap at least towards the net. Ok, he seemed to be looking to create for others but he would have buried anything previously

There was talk of JWP being the next Beckham a while ago. When he got the ball it either went side ways or backwards in case anyone went near him

How many times when in their half did the ball end up back with FF with just a few touches of the ball from an attacking position

We were just frightened to take them on

West Brom was bad, but on today's stage and the prize at stake, this was absolute sh1te

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024