Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Trust membership 21-22 19:55 - May 11 with 15792 viewsDaleiLama

Tip of the cap to Boromat who posted the Trust membership tweet on the AGM thread - I started this thread (which hopefully admin will pin) to encourage anyone and everyone reading this to part with a fiver to join.

Confession - I have never been a Trust member before, but am now. This, imho, may just be the most important season to become a member since the Trust's inception, since I believe they will have a vital role during the closed season in determining how our club is run next season. Like many, I had reservations about how "impartial" the Trust was (based entirely on rumour and hearsay and not on fact I concede), but the actions of the Trust recently have shown them in their true colours - for the fans by the fans. Again, imho, the more fans the Trust represents, the louder their voice has to be heard. I would urge all Daleys everywhere who care about our club to join and part with a fiver to support the Trust team representing us.

Link to membership page

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/05/membership-for-2021-22-now-open/

Link to join for a fiver

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/adult-exile-membership/

Link to join for for free u16 s

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/junior-membership/

Link for multiple membership

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/multiple-membership/
[Post edited 11 May 2021 19:57]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:54 - May 13 with 3504 viewsRAFCBLUE

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:26 - May 13 by ncfc_chalky

This is the proper way for a club to communicate to it's fans and the season tickets are excellent value for money at less than a tenner a game,considering how Dale fans feel about the board at the club I hope that they don't over price the s.t's and alienate them even further

Club comms should never alienate chalky - if they do, they are really poor and unconsidered comms.

I don't think its fair either to compare the pricing - someone else made the point last week - Accy have a deep pocketed backer and a stable board and management team; almost the complete opposite from where we find ourselves in May 2021!

The pricing to an extent is going to be irrelevant. Most supporters will go, the gripe is not with the club but the way it is being run.

The new season kicks off 12 weeks (84 days) from Saturday. It is hardly rocket science that you would want to engage a large group of customers as soon as possible if you had something ready to offer them, particularly if they are stumping up £200 a time.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:56 - May 13 with 3495 viewsTVOS1907

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 17:53 - May 13 by 442Dale

They’re really missing a trick not telling us how they work. It’s obvious that fans reading it would themselves be in awe of not working as hard and strive to do more to reach the levels of those at a football club.

I hope you haven't got an agenda....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:18 - May 13 with 3449 viewsncfc_chalky

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:54 - May 13 by RAFCBLUE

Club comms should never alienate chalky - if they do, they are really poor and unconsidered comms.

I don't think its fair either to compare the pricing - someone else made the point last week - Accy have a deep pocketed backer and a stable board and management team; almost the complete opposite from where we find ourselves in May 2021!

The pricing to an extent is going to be irrelevant. Most supporters will go, the gripe is not with the club but the way it is being run.

The new season kicks off 12 weeks (84 days) from Saturday. It is hardly rocket science that you would want to engage a large group of customers as soon as possible if you had something ready to offer them, particularly if they are stumping up £200 a time.

You are of course right but there's a lot of fans who say that they won't renew their season ticket and i fear that if the pricing isn't right then it won't take much.for others not to bother either and cherry pick their games

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:30 - May 13 with 3417 viewsRAFCBLUE

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:18 - May 13 by ncfc_chalky

You are of course right but there's a lot of fans who say that they won't renew their season ticket and i fear that if the pricing isn't right then it won't take much.for others not to bother either and cherry pick their games

I agree with you there.

It will be interesting to see if we persist with both the "no sales on a matchday" policy and the A & B category games.

I can only see 2* full away ends out of 23 home fixtures next year being Oldham and Salford.

Barrow, Colchester, Harrogate, Stevenage, Crawley and Leyton Orient make up a quarter of the league that will bring less than 500 fans so there will be plenty of space!

(* possibly 3 if Notts C return to League 2)

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:42 - May 13 with 3407 viewsTVOS1907

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:30 - May 13 by RAFCBLUE

I agree with you there.

It will be interesting to see if we persist with both the "no sales on a matchday" policy and the A & B category games.

I can only see 2* full away ends out of 23 home fixtures next year being Oldham and Salford.

Barrow, Colchester, Harrogate, Stevenage, Crawley and Leyton Orient make up a quarter of the league that will bring less than 500 fans so there will be plenty of space!

(* possibly 3 if Notts C return to League 2)

Salford??? They aren't going to bring over 1000 more than they get at home. I'd be surprised if they brought much more than 500.

Bradford and Oldham are likely to be the big away followings, depending on how they're doing. Tranmere, if they don't go up in the play-offs, would be well-supported. Carlisle would be as well if they have a good season. Maybe Mansfield as well.

If either of Chesterfield or Hartlepool come up, they're usually good for at least 500, again, depending on how they're doing. Wrexham and Halifax are also in the play-off mix.
[Post edited 13 May 2021 21:21]

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 22:04 - May 13 with 3294 viewsCanadaDale

Just became a member for the first time in my 24 years watching Dale.
It seemed like the right thing to do in light of the current situation involving those running the club.
Only way we regain control is by coming together as a fanbase.
Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 00:05 - May 14 with 3208 viewsAtThePeake

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:42 - May 13 by TVOS1907

Salford??? They aren't going to bring over 1000 more than they get at home. I'd be surprised if they brought much more than 500.

Bradford and Oldham are likely to be the big away followings, depending on how they're doing. Tranmere, if they don't go up in the play-offs, would be well-supported. Carlisle would be as well if they have a good season. Maybe Mansfield as well.

If either of Chesterfield or Hartlepool come up, they're usually good for at least 500, again, depending on how they're doing. Wrexham and Halifax are also in the play-off mix.
[Post edited 13 May 2021 21:21]

They took 773 to Oldham in 2019 as a reference point: https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/december/29122019-match-report-salfor

Tangled up in blue.

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 08:46 - May 14 with 3111 viewsRAFCBLUE

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 00:05 - May 14 by AtThePeake

They took 773 to Oldham in 2019 as a reference point: https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/december/29122019-match-report-salfor

Knowing the way football has a way of biting you the Salford home game will be in April 2022, where they can secure promotion and a last minute 35 yard winner from I. Henderson who will run off, arms aloft to celebrate in front of the Director's box.

Our CEO will be salivating over the opportunity to produce a commemorative mug, fit for the occasion.

Login to get fewer ads

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 10:06 - May 14 with 3051 viewsJames1980

Calls for shareholders to come forward on social media. Is it worth taking out an advert in a newspaper as well.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 16:49 - May 14 with 2895 viewsrafc_ryan

Anyone shed any light and what actually being a member entails?

Really interest in joining and is there another way paying than PayPal?
Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 17:45 - May 14 with 2845 viewsncfc_chalky

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 16:49 - May 14 by rafc_ryan

Anyone shed any light and what actually being a member entails?

Really interest in joining and is there another way paying than PayPal?

I filled in my details and at the end it said pay by PayPal and underneath that there was an option to pay by credit card which I used without difficulty

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 18:14 - May 14 with 2814 viewsrafc_ryan

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 17:45 - May 14 by ncfc_chalky

I filled in my details and at the end it said pay by PayPal and underneath that there was an option to pay by credit card which I used without difficulty

When I click sign up it just takes me straight to PayPal, don’t see another option just to pay by card. PayPal says my card can’t be used
Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 18:39 - May 14 with 2789 viewsncfc_chalky

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 18:14 - May 14 by rafc_ryan

When I click sign up it just takes me straight to PayPal, don’t see another option just to pay by card. PayPal says my card can’t be used

I've just 'rejoined' using the Dale Trust link (post 1) on this thread,I put in my details and pressed Sign Up and it took me to the PayPal page,underneath it gives the option to pay by credit card

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:03 - May 14 with 2752 viewsblackdogblue

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 18:39 - May 14 by ncfc_chalky

I've just 'rejoined' using the Dale Trust link (post 1) on this thread,I put in my details and pressed Sign Up and it took me to the PayPal page,underneath it gives the option to pay by credit card

Or Dale Lotto winnings knowing you 🤨

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:16 - May 14 with 2744 viewsncfc_chalky

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:03 - May 14 by blackdogblue

Or Dale Lotto winnings knowing you 🤨

As I've stated before bdb all the money that I've won on the Dale Lotto I've reinvested into the club via ifollow or 50/50 draws,it's my way of contributing to a small club in these uncertain times

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:53 - May 14 with 2704 viewsblackdogblue

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:16 - May 14 by ncfc_chalky

As I've stated before bdb all the money that I've won on the Dale Lotto I've reinvested into the club via ifollow or 50/50 draws,it's my way of contributing to a small club in these uncertain times

Here is £2 for NCFC...

Fook off

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:58 - May 14 with 2699 viewsblackdogblue

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:16 - May 14 by ncfc_chalky

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/fans/supporter-groups/ncfc-supporters-club/

On a serious note, do you not have a trust anymore mate?

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:24 - May 14 with 2667 viewsTVOS1907

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 00:05 - May 14 by AtThePeake

Not a lot more than 500, then, and for a Christmas fixture in their debut season.

Regardless, they won't sell out the away end. Ever.

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:26 - May 14 with 2671 viewsncfc_chalky

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:58 - May 14 by blackdogblue

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/fans/supporter-groups/ncfc-supporters-club/

On a serious note, do you not have a trust anymore mate?

The trust was formed in the early 2000's when Notts was in serious financial trouble and in administration and the fans came together to save the club buying shares in the club,I think more than £300,000 was raised by the fans and we had representatives on the board who soon forgot who they represented especially when Munto came onto the scene,I'm not sure how big the trust is today as I'm not a part of it due to what happened in the past,it left a very bad taste in the mouth for me,it's far more complicated than I've posted here but thsts a potted history of it

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 19:15 - May 15 with 2387 viewsblackdogblue

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:26 - May 14 by ncfc_chalky

The trust was formed in the early 2000's when Notts was in serious financial trouble and in administration and the fans came together to save the club buying shares in the club,I think more than £300,000 was raised by the fans and we had representatives on the board who soon forgot who they represented especially when Munto came onto the scene,I'm not sure how big the trust is today as I'm not a part of it due to what happened in the past,it left a very bad taste in the mouth for me,it's far more complicated than I've posted here but thsts a potted history of it

No probs

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 17:43 - May 18 with 1839 viewsBarrowdale

Can someone in the trust tell me what I gain from joining. My mates’s just paid his fiver and got an email saying thanks. End of.
I get emails all day for nowt
Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:01 - May 18 with 1736 viewsDalenet

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 17:43 - May 18 by Barrowdale

Can someone in the trust tell me what I gain from joining. My mates’s just paid his fiver and got an email saying thanks. End of.

You can contact the Trust…

In person — at the Trust Desk in the Dale Bar on matchdays.

By post — Dale Trust, PO Box 1907, Rochdale, OL16 9EX

By Email — info@daletrust.co.uk

I am sure they'll be happy to oblige
Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:13 - May 18 with 1723 viewskel

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 17:43 - May 18 by Barrowdale

Was he expecting Taylor Swift to deliver his membership card on a silver platter?
Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 21:04 - May 18 with 1662 viewsTVOS1907

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 20:13 - May 18 by kel

Was he expecting Taylor Swift to deliver his membership card on a silver platter?

I'd pay £10 for that, tbf.

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 21:14 - May 18 with 1653 views442Dale

Dale Trust membership 21-22 on 21:04 - May 18 by TVOS1907

I'd pay £10 for that, tbf.

Taylor Smith would do it for a fiver.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024