Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signing up for chaos 09:29 - Jun 3 with 2253 viewsjonahwhereru

Although this week has been excellent for the club off the field, I don’t think it will be helpful in terms of restructuring the playing side of the club. Currently we have only 3 directors and a CEO who’s head is in complete turmoil.
The stable and sound base from which good rationale decisions can be made just isn’t there at the moment in my opinion. Agents will be reluctant to recommend us to their clients until the club settles down. Only those who are desperate to get a contract will be looking to us early in the window. While players who were here last year won’t let the off field antics affect any decisions they make, who is going to sanction the spending.
Let’s face it most of us wouldn’t trust DB with a box of cakes any longer. I just hope things settle quickly and DB resigns as CEO. If A suitable replacement is already in the pipeline, we can move forward.
Would dearly love Humphrys to extend his contract and for Lund to sign.
Actually I can do an acting CEO role if that would push things along. Sadly I have the same initials as DB so the conspiracy theorist would have a field day.
Signing up for chaos on 13:09 - Jun 3 with 1963 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I bet BotBot is "working from home" today.....dare he ever cross the gateway to San Spotty?

All credability gone .......or has he more front than Sainsburys?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024