Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christian Eriksen 17:48 - Jun 12 with 14398 viewsRs_Holy

This does not look good
Christian Eriksen on 19:28 - Jun 12 with 2314 viewscorse

Uefa held meeting with both teams and both teams wanted to continue the game. Right or wrong but its got nothing to do with Uefa.
Christian Eriksen on 19:30 - Jun 12 with 2298 viewsMick_S

Christian Eriksen on 19:18 - Jun 12 by daveB

it's the players decision

I’m utterly baffled by this. I just don’t get what is going on. This is not right.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Christian Eriksen on 19:33 - Jun 12 with 2270 viewsMrSheen

Christian Eriksen on 19:28 - Jun 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

To be fair to the BBC they don’t have control of the cameraman and international feed, however they can affect their own second layer video and sound coverage which was appalling.

Looks like it’s going in a positive direction. I’m going to presume that the decision to resume is because the prognosis is great.

As Snipper and others will know and experience that scenario is a regular occurrence on the Underground and people’s behaviour always used to astound me. I’ve seen people roll their eyes when you tell them to leave a train as someone gets their chest pumped five foot away. I always wondered if they got home and hated themselves for it.

Norf is right, legends.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 19:32]

There’s probably a single manager with the authority to pull it and they must have been running around for 15 minutes trying to find him/her.
Christian Eriksen on 19:35 - Jun 12 with 2253 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Christian Eriksen on 19:33 - Jun 12 by MrSheen

There’s probably a single manager with the authority to pull it and they must have been running around for 15 minutes trying to find him/her.

Yeah, you are probably right.
Christian Eriksen on 19:41 - Jun 12 with 2200 viewsrsonist

Christian Eriksen on 19:44 - Jun 12 with 2169 viewsdaveB

Christian Eriksen on 19:33 - Jun 12 by MrSheen

it would have been a difficult call for them, thought they stayed at the game 5 mins too long personally
Christian Eriksen on 19:49 - Jun 12 with 2126 viewsdenhamhoop2

Christian Eriksen on 19:44 - Jun 12 by daveB

it would have been a difficult call for them, thought they stayed at the game 5 mins too long personally

I understand it is news but when the Defibrillator came out surely it made it obvious this was a potential tragedy unveiling before our eyes time for the BBC to cut to the studio. As for the players making the decision to finish the game how can they mentally be in a clear and stable state of mind right now. Should've been taken out of their hands
Christian Eriksen on 19:56 - Jun 12 with 2083 viewsdaveB

Christian Eriksen on 19:49 - Jun 12 by denhamhoop2

I understand it is news but when the Defibrillator came out surely it made it obvious this was a potential tragedy unveiling before our eyes time for the BBC to cut to the studio. As for the players making the decision to finish the game how can they mentally be in a clear and stable state of mind right now. Should've been taken out of their hands

yeah I'd agree with that but as I say wasn't an easy call to make
Login to get fewer ads

Christian Eriksen on 20:02 - Jun 12 with 2036 viewsGloryHunter

Best thing is to get back on the horse. Would be for me, anyway.
Christian Eriksen on 20:03 - Jun 12 with 2023 viewsNorthernr

Christian Eriksen on 20:02 - Jun 12 by GloryHunter

Best thing is to get back on the horse. Would be for me, anyway.

It doesn’t look it. Absolute shadows. Completely as you would expect.
Christian Eriksen on 20:10 - Jun 12 with 1973 viewsdenhamhoop2

Awful penalty from Hojberg which would've been taken normally by the man in hospital
Christian Eriksen on 20:12 - Jun 12 with 1963 viewsNorthernr

Christian Eriksen on 20:10 - Jun 12 by denhamhoop2

Awful penalty from Hojberg which would've been taken normally by the man in hospital

I think that was a v v charitable award as well. Whole thing has been v uncomfortable.
Christian Eriksen on 20:13 - Jun 12 with 1959 viewsGloryHunter

Christian Eriksen on 20:03 - Jun 12 by Northernr

It doesn’t look it. Absolute shadows. Completely as you would expect.

Surely both teams would be equally affected?
Christian Eriksen on 20:17 - Jun 12 with 1939 viewsNorthernr

Christian Eriksen on 20:13 - Jun 12 by GloryHunter

Surely both teams would be equally affected?

Well going on the first 40 mins and the 40 mins we’ve had since it would seem not.
Christian Eriksen on 20:19 - Jun 12 with 1925 viewsGloryHunter

Christian Eriksen on 20:17 - Jun 12 by Northernr

Well going on the first 40 mins and the 40 mins we’ve had since it would seem not.

Yeah but the Wales game was also rubbish first half, and more lively second half.
Christian Eriksen on 20:21 - Jun 12 with 1906 viewsNorthernr

Christian Eriksen on 20:19 - Jun 12 by GloryHunter

Yeah but the Wales game was also rubbish first half, and more lively second half.

True. But Denmark were smashing this first half, and they’re shadows now.
Christian Eriksen on 20:23 - Jun 12 with 1886 viewsGloryHunter

I'm not part of the "anti-woke" brigade - far from it. But part of me thinks football might be getting a bit precious. It could have been worse, but the guy didn't die. Imagine if they postponed wars every time somebody died. Oh, hang on . . .
Christian Eriksen on 20:24 - Jun 12 with 1881 viewsdenhamhoop2

This reminds me very much of the Heysel match except for there being no Platini to score the winning penalty
Christian Eriksen on 20:24 - Jun 12 with 1879 viewsJuzzie

Poor penalty but was never a penalty in the first place.
Christian Eriksen on 20:31 - Jun 12 with 1833 viewsGloryHunter

ITV's advertisers must be peed off. Everyone has been watching BBC until now. Wonder if they'll get a refund?
Christian Eriksen on 20:37 - Jun 12 with 1804 viewsBuzsakyIsGod

Christian Eriksen on 20:23 - Jun 12 by GloryHunter

I'm not part of the "anti-woke" brigade - far from it. But part of me thinks football might be getting a bit precious. It could have been worse, but the guy didn't die. Imagine if they postponed wars every time somebody died. Oh, hang on . . .

Speechless. As a cardiology nurse who sees CPR and gives CPR its awful. Its someone's loved one. Those players saw a very distressing incident which will stay with them forever. They need to de brief and rest after watching that event. Erikson was dead at one point. A lot of people do not understand the severity of this. his career is most likely over and will need an icd like muamba. To say football is becoming precious is mind boggling. These players and staff are all human beings who also get affected mentally. UEFA and ALL footballing bodies need to protect those in football when seeing distressing events

I for one have given CPR in one event which will never leave me.
Christian Eriksen on 20:49 - Jun 12 with 1732 viewsGloryHunter

Christian Eriksen on 20:37 - Jun 12 by BuzsakyIsGod

Speechless. As a cardiology nurse who sees CPR and gives CPR its awful. Its someone's loved one. Those players saw a very distressing incident which will stay with them forever. They need to de brief and rest after watching that event. Erikson was dead at one point. A lot of people do not understand the severity of this. his career is most likely over and will need an icd like muamba. To say football is becoming precious is mind boggling. These players and staff are all human beings who also get affected mentally. UEFA and ALL footballing bodies need to protect those in football when seeing distressing events

I for one have given CPR in one event which will never leave me.

Er . . . it was a joke. Read the last line.
Christian Eriksen on 21:06 - Jun 12 with 1646 viewsQPROslo

Christian Eriksen on 19:25 - Jun 12 by robith

I didnt blame the cameras on the BBC

But other markets did otherwise. And tbh that no one went "pull it" is a huge failing, especially after for so so long. I was watching it in the pub and they pulled the plug.

I just don't buy they had no choice but to show that for over 10 minutes

You could of just turned it off. It was terrible to watch. There had been a number of times play had been stopped with Finns colliding into each other, and 2 who had facial injuries patched up. Players had already called for medical help for one of these, so initially I assumed Ericksen had got a knock too, but the demands for assistance and the stricken expressions on the faces of both sides told that this one was really serious
Christian Eriksen on 21:13 - Jun 12 with 1608 viewsAcidPixie

Was horroble,
I just hope that he is OK and it doesn't effect him long term.
Peace n Love x
Christian Eriksen on 21:26 - Jun 12 with 1532 viewsDubaiR

Not a very tasteful joke
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024