Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours 18:51 - Aug 13 with 3193 viewsbuilthjack

It's still here folks

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 12:29 - Aug 15 with 753 viewsCatullus

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 10:47 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

It's not just a few examples there are many, and i know of nurses who have caught covid twice.

The jab was sold to us as, stopping the transmission and preventing people from getting il. It has done neither, but thankfully it's cut down on deaths and hospitalisations. As I stated , it's doing the bare minimum.

The bare minimum? How many double jabbed have died compared to the rate before vaccination?
How much freedom have we gotten back compared to pre vaccination?

How many are being hospitalised compared to pre vaccination?

Last night I attended a Swans match for the first time in 18 months, that's more than the bare minimum to me as I was one of those who had to shield. Feeling safe in a crowd again is much more than minimum but you carry on trying so hard to be controversial.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 12:45 - Aug 15 with 741 viewsRonaldStump

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 12:29 - Aug 15 by Catullus

The bare minimum? How many double jabbed have died compared to the rate before vaccination?

Last night I attended a Swans match for the first time in 18 months, that's more than the bare minimum to me as I was one of those who had to shield. Feeling safe in a crowd again is much more than minimum but you carry on trying so hard to be controversial.

Absolute rubbish.

facts are and these are real facts

when your number is up your number is up.

All our paths are mapped out and when our expiry date is up there really is no extension.

Anybody that thinks any different is a brainwashed slug who deserves nothing more than salt .

(He She Him)

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 14:43 - Aug 15 with 694 viewsA_Fans_Dad

" How many double jabbed have died compared to the rate before vaccination?

How many are being hospitalised compared to pre vaccination?"

Actually there is not much difference if you take it as seasonal.
This time last year there were less of everything and lockdowns were relaxed.
Look at the end of June to October last year, nothing going on at all.
But now we are in yet another wave that has occurred while the majority have already been vaccinated.

I would hope that after 18 months that the hospitals have improved the treatment protocols being used now, but with all these publicised young unvaccinated dying I am not so sure they have.
Why are they dying when they were such a rarity in the early days?
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 15:32 - Aug 15 with 678 viewsA_Fans_Dad

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 09:16 - Aug 15 by Boundy

fair enough but how many died after being double jabbed , which really is the point

Why do you ask instead of finding out for yourself?
But seeing as you have asked the last Government data said 481 vaccinated have died from the COVID Delta strain.
If you believe them.

Because I don't, they said that about 1500 have died after being vaccinated and yet Scotland report 5522 have died up until the 11th of June 2021 and they have vaccinated about 0ne tenth of the number vaccinated in England and Wales.
Scotland data here
https://publichealthscotland.scot/publications/covid-19-statistical-report/covid

In an FOI request to the ONS they state "The number of deaths involving adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccination in England and Wales can be found in table 12 of our Monthly Mortality Analysis dataset. "
Except for code " U12.9 COVID-19 vaccines causing adverse effects in therapeutic use, unspecified" they show just 4 results up till June., so that is no good
So instead we go to the data for vaccines here
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-
They show "The MHRA has received 486 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 1,036 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 10 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 27 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified."
Which is a total of 1549.

Do you believe them?
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 16:39 - Aug 15 with 653 viewscontroversial_jack

Why did you feel safe in the crowd, can you see the virus? Just because ppl attended, doesn't mean it's safe to do so.

We are coming to the end of the third wave, let's hope there isn't another one.

I stated all along that not so many are dying, which is the basic requirement of a vaccine, but it's not preventing illness or transmission, which is what we have been told vaccines have achieved in the past.
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 17:17 - Aug 15 with 640 viewsBoundy

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 15:32 - Aug 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Why do you ask instead of finding out for yourself?
But seeing as you have asked the last Government data said 481 vaccinated have died from the COVID Delta strain.
If you believe them.

Because I don't, they said that about 1500 have died after being vaccinated and yet Scotland report 5522 have died up until the 11th of June 2021 and they have vaccinated about 0ne tenth of the number vaccinated in England and Wales.
Scotland data here
https://publichealthscotland.scot/publications/covid-19-statistical-report/covid

In an FOI request to the ONS they state "The number of deaths involving adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccination in England and Wales can be found in table 12 of our Monthly Mortality Analysis dataset. "
Except for code " U12.9 COVID-19 vaccines causing adverse effects in therapeutic use, unspecified" they show just 4 results up till June., so that is no good
So instead we go to the data for vaccines here
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-
They show "The MHRA has received 486 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 1,036 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 10 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 27 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified."
Which is a total of 1549.

Do you believe them?

Thank you taking the time but firstly I do not recall at any point asking you for a response , explanation or your opinion . I would rather trust some one who is qualified to make statements rather that some random poster on a football forum

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 18:38 - Aug 15 with 615 viewsBrynmill_Jack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 05:36 - Aug 15 by angryjack

Brainwashed....lol...I read an article yesterday where a man died of covid after being double jabbed,and the hospital made a statement well the doctor did saying it would been much worse if he not been vaccinated, the bloke f@cking died..

A fate worse than a fate worse than death eh?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 18:44 - Aug 15 with 610 viewsBrynmill_Jack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 08:00 - Aug 14 by felixstowe_jack

Recent figures

Unvaccinated 34%
One dose 16%
Fully vaccinated 50%

Most of the fully vaccinated had underlying health issues.

Given that only 10% are unvaccinated the unvaccinated are 3.4 times ovet represented. As only 25% of population have not been fully vaccinated first dose only and unvaccinated are twice as likely to die as vaccinated.

This does not take into account age profile of unvaccinated who are mainly under 30 and are supposed to less likely to die in the first place.

I’m intrigued by these stats. So a lot of the fully vaccinated people had underlying health conditions. You don’t provide any similar info regarding the unvaccinated. Is it your belief that none of them had any underlying health conditions?

Login to get fewer ads

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 19:15 - Aug 15 with 595 viewsBrynmill_Jack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 10:23 - Aug 14 by 73__73

What a load of nonsense. Just go and enjoy your day. You ain’t going to die from covid
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 10:32]

Thanks for that Doctor f*cking Kildare

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 19:18 - Aug 15 with 594 viewsA_Fans_Dad

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 17:17 - Aug 15 by Boundy

Thank you taking the time but firstly I do not recall at any point asking you for a response , explanation or your opinion . I would rather trust some one who is qualified to make statements rather that some random poster on a football forum

So you don't believe either the UK or Scottish governments?
That is OK by me, I was just showing you where to get the data you asked someone else for because you are too lazy, ignorant or incapable of finding it for yourself.
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 19:31 - Aug 15 with 589 viewsJack123

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 14:43 - Aug 15 by A_Fans_Dad

But now we are in yet another wave that has occurred while the majority have already been vaccinated.

I would hope that after 18 months that the hospitals have improved the treatment protocols being used now, but with all these publicised young unvaccinated dying I am not so sure they have.

That is a very good question, I have thought about this myself it seemed to me covid virtually disappeared last summer, yet the deaths are way higher, now even with vaccine rollout which is supposed to protect the vulnerable. It does not make sense.

libera nos a malo

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 19:58 - Aug 15 with 579 viewsBoundy

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 19:18 - Aug 15 by A_Fans_Dad

So you don't believe either the UK or Scottish governments?
That is OK by me, I was just showing you where to get the data you asked someone else for because you are too lazy, ignorant or incapable of finding it for yourself.

Based on your assessment of me I have to assume we've never met , although if we had I'm sure I would have remembered someone such as yourself, so far up your own arse only the soles of your sandals would be showing , have a nice day and try not to be so angry with the world and more importantly with those who do not show your views .

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:27 - Aug 15 with 570 viewsA_Fans_Dad

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 19:58 - Aug 15 by Boundy

Based on your assessment of me I have to assume we've never met , although if we had I'm sure I would have remembered someone such as yourself, so far up your own arse only the soles of your sandals would be showing , have a nice day and try not to be so angry with the world and more importantly with those who do not show your views .

Bye
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:35 - Aug 15 with 564 viewsScotia

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 10:47 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

It's not just a few examples there are many, and i know of nurses who have caught covid twice.

The jab was sold to us as, stopping the transmission and preventing people from getting il. It has done neither, but thankfully it's cut down on deaths and hospitalisations. As I stated , it's doing the bare minimum.

It was never sold to us as stopping transmission and people getting ill.

No vaccine is 100% effective. It was sold to us as reducing both, it has done significantly, despite the Delta variant.
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:38 - Aug 15 with 561 viewsA_Fans_Dad

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 19:31 - Aug 15 by Jack123

That is a very good question, I have thought about this myself it seemed to me covid virtually disappeared last summer, yet the deaths are way higher, now even with vaccine rollout which is supposed to protect the vulnerable. It does not make sense.

If the Vaccines had worked as originally advertised there would have been so few unvaccinated and unvaccinated who haden't had COVID by now that it would have been difficult to spread it amongst themselves. That is how "herd Immunity" is supposed to work.
Unfortunately that isn't what happened and now we appear to have a wave that is spread just as much by the vaccinated as the unvaccinated making herd immunity impossible.
Fortunately for them the vaccinated are not dying at the same rate as the unvaccinated they are infecting, but as there are a lot more of them there are still more deaths this currently than this time last year.
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:39 - Aug 15 with 560 viewsJack123

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/gallery/foals-swanse

A negative lateral flow test required to attend, for an outdoor event, shame on the people who did that, should have been boycotted.

libera nos a malo

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:41 - Aug 15 with 557 viewsBoundy

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:27 - Aug 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Bye

One can only hope you mean it

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:46 - Aug 15 with 552 viewsfelixstowe_jack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:38 - Aug 15 by A_Fans_Dad

If the Vaccines had worked as originally advertised there would have been so few unvaccinated and unvaccinated who haden't had COVID by now that it would have been difficult to spread it amongst themselves. That is how "herd Immunity" is supposed to work.
Unfortunately that isn't what happened and now we appear to have a wave that is spread just as much by the vaccinated as the unvaccinated making herd immunity impossible.
Fortunately for them the vaccinated are not dying at the same rate as the unvaccinated they are infecting, but as there are a lot more of them there are still more deaths this currently than this time last year.

Still 10% of the adult population unvaccinated
Still 30 % of population unvaccinated if you count under 18s

That is still plenty of people to spread the virus. That is why we need all adults vaccinated and all 16 and 17 year old as well.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:46 - Aug 15 with 552 viewsScotia

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 14:43 - Aug 15 by A_Fans_Dad

In June last year we were still living under significant restrictions. Pubs didn't open indoors until August. Cases, hospitalisations and deaths increased from September.

We were back in lockdown in October.

On August 14th 2020 live music was banned and football had no crowds. Yesterday there were nearly 20,000 people in the liberty and a similar amount watching foals in Singleton Park. That is despite the Delta variant being considerably more transmissible than either the original variant or Alpha both of which were around last summer and autumn.

There are hardly any similarities between this year and last, the virus is worse but the vaccines are allowing us to live a normal life.
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 21:01 - Aug 15 with 543 viewsJack123

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:46 - Aug 15 by felixstowe_jack

Still 10% of the adult population unvaccinated
Still 30 % of population unvaccinated if you count under 18s

That is still plenty of people to spread the virus. That is why we need all adults vaccinated and all 16 and 17 year old as well.

Bloody hell.

libera nos a malo

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 21:17 - Aug 15 with 531 viewsA_Fans_Dad

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:46 - Aug 15 by Scotia

In June last year we were still living under significant restrictions. Pubs didn't open indoors until August. Cases, hospitalisations and deaths increased from September.

We were back in lockdown in October.

On August 14th 2020 live music was banned and football had no crowds. Yesterday there were nearly 20,000 people in the liberty and a similar amount watching foals in Singleton Park. That is despite the Delta variant being considerably more transmissible than either the original variant or Alpha both of which were around last summer and autumn.

There are hardly any similarities between this year and last, the virus is worse but the vaccines are allowing us to live a normal life.

The current wave started back in June before any of that "opening up " you are talking about.
You have no idea what affect opening up has had or will have, give it another month for any "incubation" to have taken place.
So you are just going to ignore the 3 month period last year when "nothing was happening".
OK
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 21:27 - Aug 15 with 520 viewsA_Fans_Dad

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 20:35 - Aug 15 by Scotia

It was never sold to us as stopping transmission and people getting ill.

No vaccine is 100% effective. It was sold to us as reducing both, it has done significantly, despite the Delta variant.

Well that is wierd, as I posted that official document that list it as 100% effective for both hospitalisations and deaths from this May.
Which you both read and commented on.
It was also sold as being up in the 90s for percentage efficacy for transmission.
Well it is nowehere near that, based on Israel's data it is below 50%.
Plus hospitalisations there are also through the roof there.
https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/08/08/israel-hospital-vaccinated.html
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 21:35 - Aug 15 with 514 viewsScotia

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 21:17 - Aug 15 by A_Fans_Dad

The current wave started back in June before any of that "opening up " you are talking about.
You have no idea what affect opening up has had or will have, give it another month for any "incubation" to have taken place.
So you are just going to ignore the 3 month period last year when "nothing was happening".
OK

Opening up began in March. We moved to the current situation a month ago. It was delayed because of the Delta variant.

I haven't ignored the 3 month period last year, I've directly compared it to the current situation.

It is a completely different situation thanks to nothing other than the vaccines.

If we have to wait another month to see the effect of opening up, doesn't that mean the three month period last year is irrelevant too?

I also don't think we are in a "wave" we seem to be hovering around 30,000 cases a day. The virus is hitting a wall of immunity, but there are still lots of people who are vulnerable to the virus.
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 496 viewsA_Fans_Dad

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 21:35 - Aug 15 by Scotia

Opening up began in March. We moved to the current situation a month ago. It was delayed because of the Delta variant.

I haven't ignored the 3 month period last year, I've directly compared it to the current situation.

It is a completely different situation thanks to nothing other than the vaccines.

If we have to wait another month to see the effect of opening up, doesn't that mean the three month period last year is irrelevant too?

I also don't think we are in a "wave" we seem to be hovering around 30,000 cases a day. The virus is hitting a wall of immunity, but there are still lots of people who are vulnerable to the virus.

Yes, like everything we discuss you have your own version of the truth and reality.
This is one of your classics
"I also don't think we are in a "wave" we seem to be hovering around 30,000 cases a day."

You don't think 30,000 cases a day is a wave.

The first wave when all the Nursing home residents died was less than 5000/day and the periods between waves last year was below 1000/day, but not this year the period between waves this year is around 2000/day

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 22:02 - Aug 15 with 489 viewsScotia

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 21:55 - Aug 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, like everything we discuss you have your own version of the truth and reality.
This is one of your classics
"I also don't think we are in a "wave" we seem to be hovering around 30,000 cases a day."

You don't think 30,000 cases a day is a wave.

The first wave when all the Nursing home residents died was less than 5000/day and the periods between waves last year was below 1000/day, but not this year the period between waves this year is around 2000/day

A couple of questions.

1, How many tests were performed each day during the first wave, at the point you refer to regarding nursing home deaths?

At present it's around 850000, it has been up to 1.25 million.

2, Have you ever seen a flat wave?

I also notice you've ignored everything else I've said. My version of truth and reality seems to be difficult for you to address.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024