Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Rittenhouse 21:57 - Nov 10 with 14998 views73__73

A true American hero.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:10 - Nov 13 with 995 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 10:28 - Nov 13 by Scotia

But he did shoot a paramedic, a skateboard wielding man and someone in the back. If he didn't want to shoot anyone he shouldn't have taken an illegally owned gun with him, he shouldn't have owned a gun in the first place.

What heroic about his actions? Did he risk his life to save someone else's? Did he run in to a burning building to save someone's life? Push an old lady out of the way of an oncoming truck?

No he shot people, with a massive gun, some of whom were unarmed, whilst apparently protecting property that was nothing to do with him from alleged damage. He got caught and cried like a baby.

He's no more a hero than a terrorist, its just that you're on the same side.

He did, but you are missing out large parts of the description intentionally.

A bit like saying; “he shot someone holding a shoe”…. Without stating the shoe was being used to strangle someone to death.

Just post with a bit of honesty.

What he did was clear. He went to stand outside people’s homes and defend them from armed terrorists burning them down for political reasons (terrorists by definition).

They chased him away using their guns, they tried to take his gun off him and he shot the bloke doing so. He continued to run away where they continued to chase him until he fell, then tried to cave his head in with a skateboard, he shot that person too.

Strange sounding terrorist.

By being on the same side… do you mean the side that despises domestic terrorism, can’t stand people burning down homes and businesses and looting the community? I’d hope we were all on that side… no?

I won’t be buying into that media like, shaped narrative nonsense I’m afraid. But you are welcome to.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2021 11:17]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:23 - Nov 13 with 919 viewsScotia

Kyle Rittenhouse on 11:10 - Nov 13 by Dr_Parnassus

He did, but you are missing out large parts of the description intentionally.

A bit like saying; “he shot someone holding a shoe”…. Without stating the shoe was being used to strangle someone to death.

Just post with a bit of honesty.

What he did was clear. He went to stand outside people’s homes and defend them from armed terrorists burning them down for political reasons (terrorists by definition).

They chased him away using their guns, they tried to take his gun off him and he shot the bloke doing so. He continued to run away where they continued to chase him until he fell, then tried to cave his head in with a skateboard, he shot that person too.

Strange sounding terrorist.

By being on the same side… do you mean the side that despises domestic terrorism, can’t stand people burning down homes and businesses and looting the community? I’d hope we were all on that side… no?

I won’t be buying into that media like, shaped narrative nonsense I’m afraid. But you are welcome to.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2021 11:17]

I'm not missing anything out, I just don't think it's mitigation.

He went armed with a gun. He used it to kill people. Perhaps he should have taken a skateboard if it is equally lethal?

He ended up in a situation where using his gun was his only way out. A situation of his own making. He's not a hero by any definition, he's a murderer.

If he's not there's little future for the States as anything but a lawless nation run by vigilantes, some would like that. I'm glad I don't live there.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:42 - Nov 13 with 907 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:23 - Nov 13 by Scotia

I'm not missing anything out, I just don't think it's mitigation.

He went armed with a gun. He used it to kill people. Perhaps he should have taken a skateboard if it is equally lethal?

He ended up in a situation where using his gun was his only way out. A situation of his own making. He's not a hero by any definition, he's a murderer.

If he's not there's little future for the States as anything but a lawless nation run by vigilantes, some would like that. I'm glad I don't live there.

Others had guns, you are being intentionally obtuse. Which is assume is for political reasons which is why this case is so sad.

A kid is becoming a target after defending himself because those that wanted to burn down homes didn’t want to be stopped, and he tried.

He’s not a murderer, killing someone because they are trying to kill you for trying to make them stop - isn’t the same as murdering someone. As you said, using his gun was the only way out. I think that seems like it most certainly is correct.

That’s not murder.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:46 - Nov 13 with 903 viewsScotia

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:42 - Nov 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Others had guns, you are being intentionally obtuse. Which is assume is for political reasons which is why this case is so sad.

A kid is becoming a target after defending himself because those that wanted to burn down homes didn’t want to be stopped, and he tried.

He’s not a murderer, killing someone because they are trying to kill you for trying to make them stop - isn’t the same as murdering someone. As you said, using his gun was the only way out. I think that seems like it most certainly is correct.

That’s not murder.

His way out was not putting himself in that situation in the first place.

He did. With a gun.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:56 - Nov 13 with 901 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:46 - Nov 13 by Scotia

His way out was not putting himself in that situation in the first place.

He did. With a gun.

Indeed, he wouldn’t have had to if there was no domestic terrorism underway or indeed a system to protect the public.

If I was a 90 year old woman with my house about to burned to the ground I would be thankful for people like this boy willing to come out to protect me from them.

Unfortunately with the lack of training for civilians, this is always likely to be the outcome when domestic terrorists try to attack and kill someone. They will defend themselves.

He shouldn’t have been put into a position where the public took it upon themselves to protect people. They were let down by the media who excused the terrorism for it to last as long as it did, the Democrat government who pulled the police out, the Democrat politicians that encouraged it, the leftist terrorists who were carrying out such atrocities and the large parts of the public who ignored it for political gain.

They are all accountable.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:40 - Nov 13 with 873 viewsScotia

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:56 - Nov 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Indeed, he wouldn’t have had to if there was no domestic terrorism underway or indeed a system to protect the public.

If I was a 90 year old woman with my house about to burned to the ground I would be thankful for people like this boy willing to come out to protect me from them.

Unfortunately with the lack of training for civilians, this is always likely to be the outcome when domestic terrorists try to attack and kill someone. They will defend themselves.

He shouldn’t have been put into a position where the public took it upon themselves to protect people. They were let down by the media who excused the terrorism for it to last as long as it did, the Democrat government who pulled the police out, the Democrat politicians that encouraged it, the leftist terrorists who were carrying out such atrocities and the large parts of the public who ignored it for political gain.

They are all accountable.

He became a domestic terrorist himself it seems.

He wasn't defending a 90 year old woman's house. He went to get involved in trouble for whatever reason, he must suffer the consequences despite his pathetic blubbering.

I have no interest in the democrat v republican argument, its nothing to do with me. I'm not American for which I'm very grateful.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:46 - Nov 13 with 868 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:40 - Nov 13 by Scotia

He became a domestic terrorist himself it seems.

He wasn't defending a 90 year old woman's house. He went to get involved in trouble for whatever reason, he must suffer the consequences despite his pathetic blubbering.

I have no interest in the democrat v republican argument, its nothing to do with me. I'm not American for which I'm very grateful.

Domestic terrorist doesn't describe his situation. He was defending, not attacking. Domestic terrorist describes those burning down the homes of people for political reasons. Defending yourself against those people trying to kill you isn't terrorism.

He was defending a lot of houses, its very likely at least one may have been an elderly inhabitants. In fact I would say almost certainly.

Whether you are American or not is irrelevant.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:56 - Nov 13 with 856 viewsTreforys_Jack

He was told to go home, he should have listened.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:08 - Nov 13 with 850 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 21:56 - Nov 13 by Treforys_Jack

He was told to go home, he should have listened.

Being told to go home is not a lawful order.

He had every right to stay and try and protect those people from these terrorists, I am sure those he was protecting were glad of it.

He was not in a sniper position picking people off, if he was then this would be a different conversation. He only shot when he was attacked by armed gangs and his life clearly in grave danger.

I am sure he now wishes he did go home.

However he was put into a position where he either went home and allowed these people to continue burning peoples homes down, or try and protect them hoping their presence was enough to deter them. He chose the latter, I cant criticize anyone for choosing that decision.

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:25 - Nov 13 with 842 viewsTreforys_Jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:08 - Nov 13 by Dr_Parnassus

He had every right to stay and try and protect those people from these terrorists, I am sure those he was protecting were glad of it.

He was not in a sniper position picking people off, if he was then this would be a different conversation. He only shot when he was attacked by armed gangs and his life clearly in grave danger.

However he was put into a position where he either went home and allowed these people to continue burning peoples homes down, or try and protect them hoping their presence was enough to deter them. He chose the latter, I cant criticize anyone for choosing that decision.

I didn't say it was an order, it was however extremely good advice.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:32 - Nov 13 with 841 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:25 - Nov 13 by Treforys_Jack

I didn't say it was an order, it was however extremely good advice.

It was advice, whether it was good advice is up to interpretation as we don't know what would have been the outcome if he didn't. How many people would have lost their lives if the terrorists were allowed to continue what they were doing? The events that unfolded certainly seemed to stop the momentum of the carnage.

It may have been useful advice for him personally, but not necessarily the situation. I am sure anyone in the houses and businesses these people were protecting from being burned down were grateful they did not leave. If there were thousands of domestic terrorists intent on burning down my and my families home, I would be praying that the people protecting it would not leave... as would you.

Depends which angle you are looking at it from I guess.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2021 22:33]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:40 - Nov 13 with 838 viewsTreforys_Jack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:32 - Nov 13 by Dr_Parnassus

It was advice, whether it was good advice is up to interpretation as we don't know what would have been the outcome if he didn't. How many people would have lost their lives if the terrorists were allowed to continue what they were doing? The events that unfolded certainly seemed to stop the momentum of the carnage.

It may have been useful advice for him personally, but not necessarily the situation. I am sure anyone in the houses and businesses these people were protecting from being burned down were grateful they did not leave. If there were thousands of domestic terrorists intent on burning down my and my families home, I would be praying that the people protecting it would not leave... as would you.

Depends which angle you are looking at it from I guess.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2021 22:33]

What I do accept is there were and still are extremely murky political decisions or non decisions happening.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:59 - Nov 13 with 828 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:40 - Nov 13 by Treforys_Jack

What I do accept is there were and still are extremely murky political decisions or non decisions happening.

Absolutely. That is why this case doesn't sit right with me.

If police are stopped from protecting people then they will protect themselves, it's only to be expected. The reason we have police is because they are trained to cope with what they face.

Thrusting the public into a decision like this then punishing them for the consequences I find hard to get along with.

One year after the Portland Governor made huge defund police cuts, it has seen its record year for homicides. It is no coincidence. This is what the sensible among us were saying would happen...

The same Governor has now called for budget increases.

These decisions were made for political pandering reasons and seen right throughout Democrat states, the people were collateral damage. This case just smacks of collateral damage from these political decisions made at the expense of peoples safety.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2021 23:01]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 03:03 - Nov 14 with 792 viewsDr_Parnassus

What a thoroughly fantastic piece of journalism.

I hope, if found not guilty for first degree murder (as he clearly should be), he sues every single person who had already publicly assumed his guilt. Including Joe Biden.

I just watched a couple of hours of this trial. Just horrendous prosecution arguments and the judge, even though staunchly Democrat, giving them one hell of a dressing down. Richly deserved too. I had to turn it off, unwatchable and horrific framing of things. Just criminal.

The comments on this video give me faith in humanity still that the majority of us are still sensible people are not taken in by propaganda and trials by social media. 99.9% of comments on the Sky News channel with over 2 million subs stating how awful this trial is for this boy.

[Post edited 14 Nov 2021 3:13]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:28 - Nov 14 with 713 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Two things I learnt today, one Kyle lives in Kenosha part time with his dad, has other family there as well as his best friend who he had spent the previous day with.
s
Second the rifle was in Kenosha, so it was not carried across any county lines, even though he crossed them.

There is a lot of false narrative in the media.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 18:24 - Nov 14 with 694 views73__73

Kyle Rittenhouse on 16:28 - Nov 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Two things I learnt today, one Kyle lives in Kenosha part time with his dad, has other family there as well as his best friend who he had spent the previous day with.
s
Second the rifle was in Kenosha, so it was not carried across any county lines, even though he crossed them.

There is a lot of false narrative in the media.

You are of course correct. That won’t make a difference to the left wing foaming at the month rabble that we have on here.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:16 - Nov 14 with 684 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Rittenhouse on 01:12 - Nov 15 with 649 viewsDJack

Kyle Rittenhouse on 19:16 - Nov 14 by A_Fans_Dad

A couple of points champ:

Tucker only pushes his opinion and does not do facts.

Fox itself is duplicitous as it promotes anti covid vax stuff but it INSISITS THAT ALL STAFF ARE VACCINATED.

Fox have stated in court that no reasonable person would believe what Tucker says

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Kyle Rittenhouse on 01:22 - Nov 15 with 645 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 01:12 - Nov 15 by DJack

A couple of points champ:

Tucker only pushes his opinion and does not do facts.

Fox itself is duplicitous as it promotes anti covid vax stuff but it INSISITS THAT ALL STAFF ARE VACCINATED.

Fox have stated in court that no reasonable person would believe what Tucker says

Which part do you disagree with?

That may be more helpful to the discussion rather than attacking the man who said things.

Carlson is a fantastic journalist, one of the most powerful in America on either side of the divide for that reason.

https://time.com/6080432/tucker-carlson-profile/
[Post edited 15 Nov 2021 1:32]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 01:42 - Nov 15 with 634 viewsYouBackJastard

Kyle Rittenhouse on 22:08 - Nov 13 by Dr_Parnassus

'I am sure he now wishes he did go home.'

There was a video posted of him fantasizing about being a vigilante gunning down shoplifters just 15 days before the shooting. “Brah, I wish I had my f–ing AR. l’d start shooting rounds at them,”.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/20/kyle-rittenhouse-dreamed-about-shooting-people-day

He chose to take his AR because it 'looked cool'. He legally wasn't allowed to possess it. A guy who fantasizes about murdering people while looking cool is an 'American Hero' and not a domestic terrorist? https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/kyle-rittenhouse-may-have-a-legal-self-defense-

He hung around with Proud Boys (a terrorist organization that you should condemn given your strong stance on ANTIFA) after being released on bail. He took photos where they all allegedly displayed white supremacist gesture. They played 'Proud of your Boys' specifically for Rittenhouse which is used by the Proud Boys as an anthem.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-pose-proud-boys-photos/

This isn't a scared little boy forced to defend his life, and he isn't a badass American Hero either. He's a brat with a gun who was absolutely desperate to use it.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 01:51 - Nov 15 with 632 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 01:42 - Nov 15 by YouBackJastard

'I am sure he now wishes he did go home.'

There was a video posted of him fantasizing about being a vigilante gunning down shoplifters just 15 days before the shooting. “Brah, I wish I had my f–ing AR. l’d start shooting rounds at them,”.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/20/kyle-rittenhouse-dreamed-about-shooting-people-day

He chose to take his AR because it 'looked cool'. He legally wasn't allowed to possess it. A guy who fantasizes about murdering people while looking cool is an 'American Hero' and not a domestic terrorist? https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/kyle-rittenhouse-may-have-a-legal-self-defense-

He hung around with Proud Boys (a terrorist organization that you should condemn given your strong stance on ANTIFA) after being released on bail. He took photos where they all allegedly displayed white supremacist gesture. They played 'Proud of your Boys' specifically for Rittenhouse which is used by the Proud Boys as an anthem.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-pose-proud-boys-photos/

This isn't a scared little boy forced to defend his life, and he isn't a badass American Hero either. He's a brat with a gun who was absolutely desperate to use it.

“Fantasising” is a comment attributed to, by you. He’s a kid, they make comments. I would be utterly amazed if there wasn’t a single person on this forum who hasn’t said something akin to “if he comes near me I’ll kill him”, “if anyone tried to steal my car I’d kill them”… and I won’t believe it for a second if someone said they didn’t.

Also, of course it has no relevance to what happened. He didn’t shoot anyone for stealing a car, or burning things down. He shot them (verifiably as they are all filmed) because they were attacking him. The first one was a mentally ill child rapist who was telling him he was going to kill him while trying to take his rifle.

The second was part of an armed gang chasing and attacking him who was aiming a skate board to his head after already kicking him in his head on the ground. Another life threatening situation.

The third one (or the paramedic as it’s laughably framed) was pointing a loaded gun at his head.

If you are suggesting he is guilty of murder because he legally shouldn’t have a gun, I would suggest you learning the law. That makes him guilty of illegally owning a gun, punishable by a $500 fine.

I condemn both the Proud Boys and Antifa, they are two sides of the same coin. But your article says he was photographed with Proud Boys “sympathisers”, not the Proud Boys. Not that it has any relevance anyway. I would suggest there are many “Antifa sympathisers” on here too, doesn’t make someone a murderer.

What you are attempting to do here is character assassinate, instead of focusing on what actually happened.

You aren’t focussing on what actually happened because you know that means we will discuss the facts of the case and the facts clearly show he acted in self defence.

He was absolutely a scared boy who was forced to defend his life. Explain how he wasn’t…
[Post edited 15 Nov 2021 1:55]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 01:57 - Nov 15 with 627 viewsYouBackJastard

Kyle Rittenhouse on 01:51 - Nov 15 by Dr_Parnassus

“Fantasising” is a comment attributed to, by you. He’s a kid, they make comments. I would be utterly amazed if there wasn’t a single person on this forum who hasn’t said something akin to “if he comes near me I’ll kill him”, “if anyone tried to steal my car I’d kill them”… and I won’t believe it for a second if someone said they didn’t.

Also, of course it has no relevance to what happened. He didn’t shoot anyone for stealing a car, or burning things down. He shot them (verifiably as they are all filmed) because they were attacking him. The first one was a mentally ill child rapist who was telling him he was going to kill him while trying to take his rifle.

The second was part of an armed gang chasing and attacking him who was aiming a skate board to his head after already kicking him in his head on the ground. Another life threatening situation.

The third one (or the paramedic as it’s laughably framed) was pointing a loaded gun at his head.

If you are suggesting he is guilty of murder because he legally shouldn’t have a gun, I would suggest you learning the law. That makes him guilty of illegally owning a gun, punishable by a $500 fine.

I condemn both the Proud Boys and Antifa, they are two sides of the same coin. But your article says he was photographed with Proud Boys “sympathisers”, not the Proud Boys. Not that it has any relevance anyway. I would suggest there are many “Antifa sympathisers” on here too, doesn’t make someone a murderer.

What you are attempting to do here is character assassinate, instead of focusing on what actually happened.

You aren’t focussing on what actually happened because you know that means we will discuss the facts of the case and the facts clearly show he acted in self defence.

He was absolutely a scared boy who was forced to defend his life. Explain how he wasn’t…
[Post edited 15 Nov 2021 1:55]

I have no issue saying that Rittenhouse is legally in the right in some of the charges.

That does not make him not morally bankrupt and an awful human being.

'He was absolutely a scared boy who was forced to defend his life. Explain how he wasn’t…'
Did you not read everything I said? This was inevitable. If we don't condemn people like Rittenhouse then these shootings stemming from a bloodthirsty mentality will become more common as more Americans search to be the next far-right 'Hero'.
Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:16 - Nov 15 with 624 viewsDr_Parnassus

For anyone wanting further information on these incidents:-

First shooting: Joseph Rosenbaum

This man raped 5 boys and was convicted of 11 counts of child molestation. Recently released from a mental institution.

Witnesses say he lunged for Rittenhouse’s rifle while telling him he was going to kill him. Rittenhouse shot him. Drone footage also corroborated this in court but I don’t have the footage to show.

Second shooting: Anthony Huber

After the incident with Rosenbaum, an armed gang chased Rittenhouse across several blocks. One of the group fired their gun. He was then kicked to the ground, another person tried to smash a skateboard over his head, while another unleashed a flying kick to his head. Rittenhouse shot mid attack to defend himself from it.

You can see the attack below. This was reactive self defence, clearly.

Third shooting: Gaige Grosskreutz.

Gaige Grosskreutz (or the paramedic as he is referred to for obvious reasons). Was among the armed rioters trying to attack Kyle Rittenhouse.

After the attack from Huber ended, Grosskreutz walked up to him with loaded gun cocked and loaded and pointed it at Kyle Rittenhouse’s head. Rittenhouse shot him in the arm and retreated to find police.

All three incidents were clearly self defence.

If anyone has any evidence that this was not the case and he lay in wait for these people before gunning them down as opposed to reacting to their attacks, id like to see them…. as would the prosecution at this point!

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:20 - Nov 15 with 623 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kyle Rittenhouse on 01:57 - Nov 15 by YouBackJastard

I have no issue saying that Rittenhouse is legally in the right in some of the charges.

That does not make him not morally bankrupt and an awful human being.

'He was absolutely a scared boy who was forced to defend his life. Explain how he wasn’t…'
Did you not read everything I said? This was inevitable. If we don't condemn people like Rittenhouse then these shootings stemming from a bloodthirsty mentality will become more common as more Americans search to be the next far-right 'Hero'.

I did read what you said yes, completely disagreed with it.

Rittenhouse spent his day cleaning graffiti off businesses, before moving to protect them as the criminals moved in.

I would say that’s a pretty tremendous attitude personally.

He was attacked three times, forced to shoot all three times. He didn’t attack anyone first.

If he has a bloodthirsty mentality as you accuse him of, that has yet to show itself. He seems anything but, he seems a very intelligent and emotionally sensitive young man that wanted to protect businesses and homes from being burned down because nobody else was.

I would never condemn someone like Rittenhouse. Interesting you choose to condemn him as opposed to the criminals trying to take his life, I condemn them to the fullest.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2021 2:28]

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:27 - Nov 15 with 619 viewsYouBackJastard

Kyle Rittenhouse on 02:20 - Nov 15 by Dr_Parnassus

I did read what you said yes, completely disagreed with it.

Rittenhouse spent his day cleaning graffiti off businesses, before moving to protect them as the criminals moved in.

I would say that’s a pretty tremendous attitude personally.

He was attacked three times, forced to shoot all three times. He didn’t attack anyone first.

If he has a bloodthirsty mentality as you accuse him of, that has yet to show itself. He seems anything but, he seems a very intelligent and emotionally sensitive young man that wanted to protect businesses and homes from being burned down because nobody else was.

I would never condemn someone like Rittenhouse. Interesting you choose to condemn him as opposed to the criminals trying to take his life, I condemn them to the fullest.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2021 2:28]

He's a dangerous vigilante that you're building up as some form of cult hero. No 'very intelligent and emotionally sensitive young man' would speak about the act of taking another's life in such a callous and open manner, and then act out his fantasies a few weeks later. He's the example of teenage aggression radicalized by the online far-right left unchecked. Anyone supporting him should not mourn the people who will lose their lives in future incidents if we continue to idolize.

'Interesting you choose to condemn him as opposed to the criminals trying to take his life.'

Never once have I praised the people attacking him, have I? Doesn't make what Rittenhouse did right.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024