Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter v Bradford 13:04 - Nov 18 with 2359 viewsHullDale

Result null & void and the match will be replayed after Exeter used 6 subs in the match...

Exeter v Bradford on 13:51 - Nov 18 with 2239 views49thseason

I see they are selling half season tickets for the 2nd half of the season at Exeter More than double our prices too!
https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2021/november/half-season-tix/

I don't think this is at all a bad idea.
Exeter v Bradford on 14:33 - Nov 18 with 2159 viewsDalenet

What was the fourth official doing?
Exeter v Bradford on 14:40 - Nov 18 with 2138 viewsHullDale

Exeter v Bradford on 13:51 - Nov 18 by 49thseason

I see they are selling half season tickets for the 2nd half of the season at Exeter More than double our prices too!
https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2021/november/half-season-tix/

I don't think this is at all a bad idea.

Someone asked at the ticket office a few weeks ago about half season tickets (Xmas is as close to bang half way through our games as you can get, 11/12 split) but there were no plans to offer them.

I would've bought one for a relative who has ended up coming to almost every game with his reward card (I thought he'd attend 5 or 6 over the whole season) for Xmas, thinking the club could do with a bigger injection of cash ahead of January. I raised it with the Trust too so hopefully there could still be something done with it.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 15:06]
Exeter v Bradford on 14:57 - Nov 18 with 2082 viewsDevonDale

Exeter v Bradford on 14:33 - Nov 18 by Dalenet

Apparently they asked the fourth official on more than one occasion if they could make the sixth substitution and he said yes! It doesn't help that there seem to be different rules for every competition these days on substitutions...
Exeter v Bradford on 15:16 - Nov 18 with 2021 viewsDaleiLama

Exeter v Bradford on 14:33 - Nov 18 by Dalenet

What they usually do presumably - keeping their head's down and contributing nothing except holding a board up, throwing the occasional spare ball on and keeping between the managers. Official in title only.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Exeter v Bradford on 21:16 - Nov 18 with 1612 viewsrobshaker

different story now from when we got kicked out for a genuine clerical error with a loanee we were dirty cheats then the devil himself glad times have changed eh!
Exeter v Bradford on 21:20 - Nov 18 with 1605 views442Dale

Exeter v Bradford on 21:16 - Nov 18 by robshaker

different story now from when we got kicked out for a genuine clerical error with a loanee we were dirty cheats then the devil himself glad times have changed eh!

Well yeah. You’d struggle to get kicked out of anything now.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Exeter v Bradford on 21:21 - Nov 18 with 1599 viewsHullDale

Will the 'new bury' keep that unbeaten FA cup record in their programme?
Login to get fewer ads

Exeter v Bradford on 00:10 - Nov 19 with 1423 viewsSandyman

"Genuine clerical error" my arse. A club that cheated people out of money for decades. And you know it

Where are they now?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 0:11]
Exeter v Bradford on 00:53 - Nov 19 with 1367 viewsTVOS1907

bury made the error, didn't they?

Slightly different scenario to Exeter v Bradford.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024