Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belter from Sinclair Armstrong for Aldershot today 20:22 - Apr 30 with 8805 viewsFrankRightguard

Belter from Sinclair Armstrong for Aldershot today on 20:13 - May 4 with 1523 viewsMedwayR

I wonder if he'd be an option wide left combining with Chair & Willock rather than playing as the main forward for the time being. Less pressure to score regularly and less kicking from CB's whilst allowing him to develop.

Poll: Who’s better?

Belter from Sinclair Armstrong for Aldershot today on 21:13 - May 4 with 1405 viewsaston_hoop

Sounds like he'll benefit from an EFL loan next season. Imagine we'll look at him in pre-season but have no shortage of clubs interested

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Belter from Sinclair Armstrong for Aldershot today on 01:29 - May 5 with 1164 viewsBoston

Why don't we skip the kicking a ball about bit and appoint him manager?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Belter from Sinclair Armstrong for Aldershot today on 13:12 - May 5 with 923 viewsQPROslo

Belter from Sinclair Armstrong for Aldershot today on 18:42 - May 4 by dmm

Some interesting comments from Aldershot boss Mark Molesley and from Armstrong himself here: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/on-a-mission-sinclair-armstrong-on-warburton

It's certainly encouraging but I won't get too excited just yet. There's still a long way to go for the lad.

That article tends to contradict some of the opinions in Dave Mac's article. Armstrong training with the 1st team and given 24 hours to play for Aldershot, seems a good idea to me, gives him the training the Club want and the competitive football experience he needs. Must have been some communication within the Club on that one, 1sr team, U23's and organised by Les I'd have thought.

Armstrong says himself he learns from training with the likes of Austin and Gray, praises Warburton for the advice he gave him on movement, and for what he has done for us in his 3 years with us. He's sorry to see him go.
Belter from Sinclair Armstrong for Aldershot today on 13:44 - May 5 with 856 viewsDieByYourSide

Genuinely young (not a Willock/Chair 24 young), by all accounts pacey and powerful...and he plays up front - the position everyone is always after.

Can't blame the board for thinking they could have a real asset here. Chuck him in and if he does the business he could be worth serious money, depressing as that is to say before he's even kicked a ball for us.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Belter from Sinclair Armstrong for Aldershot today on 14:55 - May 5 with 763 viewsfrancisbowles

If memory serves me correctly, his 18 month deal ends this season and we only have the year's option left. I think he also has a very awkward agent who puts stories out about interest from City, Celtic, Palace etc.

We may need to keep him here and give him some game time up to Christmas if we want him to renew. See how it goes and loan out in January if we need to.

I think when Dykes was injured, Armstrong was too, otherwise, I think we might have seen him off the bench by now.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024