Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you 18:31 - Aug 23 with 2221 viewsJames1980

Thank you to all of those that stuck up for me. I will admit I am a irritating clueless buffoon. But I take exception at the accusations levelled at me by the now banned contributor. Anyway whether we attend a game or listen in via Ifollow or eagerly refresh twitter, the beeb sport website or whichever method we keep abreast of the Dale score we are all fans.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Thank you on 18:34 - Aug 23 with 2183 viewsIOMDale

James, think it tells you all you need to know that said poster was banned. You do you - sometimes you’ll get pulled up on things but don’t we all. Differing opinions are an absolute necessity and the lifeblood of this messageboard. Try to enjoy tonight and good luck, god knows we need it!

UTDNFS

Thank you on 18:53 - Aug 23 with 2096 viewsZac_B

James, your posts are usually insightful, thoughtful and interesting to read. I enjoy your interaction with this board and I'm sure many others do too. Keep up the good work and thank you for your continued support of Rochdale.
Thank you on 19:13 - Aug 23 with 2001 viewssuffolkdale

James - you are an absolute star and often pose the questions many of us think about. We need a ‘broad church’ on this forum and tolerance of others views honestly expressed.
Thank you on 19:47 - Aug 23 with 1849 viewsnordenblue

You don't need to thank or apologise on here James you do enough contributing and supporting to not need any explanations. Whilst not knowing you personally you do come across as a genuinely decent chap, keep up the support
Thank you on 19:50 - Aug 23 with 1833 viewsD_Alien

James, you've afforded me a degree of schadenfreude with the banning of said poster

He tried to get me banned after i'd taken issue with Dale23years posting his usual negative mid-match drivel a couple of years back when we went behind in a difficult away fixture. We ended up winning 2-1 with a last minute goal (Camps, i think)

I'll buy you a pint sometime

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Thank you on 20:31 - Aug 23 with 1686 viewsjudd

Thank you on 19:50 - Aug 23 by D_Alien

James, you've afforded me a degree of schadenfreude with the banning of said poster

He tried to get me banned after i'd taken issue with Dale23years posting his usual negative mid-match drivel a couple of years back when we went behind in a difficult away fixture. We ended up winning 2-1 with a last minute goal (Camps, i think)

I'll buy you a pint sometime

James says I can have that pint.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Thank you on 20:34 - Aug 23 with 1630 viewsD_Alien

Thank you on 20:31 - Aug 23 by judd

James says I can have that pint.

I'll buy you both one, but it'll have to be in the Dale Bar at half time - if they'll let me in from the Sandy (that's another story)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Thank you on 21:02 - Aug 23 with 1504 viewsblackdogblue

James mate what can I say 🤷‍♂️…. You need a Sandy Chant in your honour…

What would our forum be without the occasional poll?
A lot better off without a troll

Personally I think ur a .. 😎😀👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024