Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players not training again this week 14:05 - Aug 26 with 3844 viewsDr_Parnassus

Had a text yesterday with the players itinerary this week. As usual the source is impeccable.

Almost no training at all, yet Martin says they have had a great week in training. Training at the moment is almost non existent yet the manager seems to be lying about it.

Apparently the players are in St George’s Park today, the England training ground, which is the first real training session of the week.

This is just shocking now. I’m pretty angry.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Players not training again this week on 12:55 - Aug 27 with 387 viewsmagicdaps10

Players not training again this week on 12:27 - Aug 27 by Dr_Parnassus

The England HQ was Friday. But as I said, Sunday to Thursday with no on field work is horrific, especially so when in the position we are in with so many on field issues.

The last few days of reporting have been nice and balanced, saying things how they are with the slight taint with regards to “perfect way to play” etc. I don’t think anyone will have any issues with that kind of opinion being added, not everyone will agree on everything.

Previous to that I think the attempt to blame the owners and also Cooper didn’t go down very well, came across as excuse making and avoiding the real issues. Which of course it the exact issue people have with Martin at the moment where he won’t address obvious issues and blames everything else under the sun.

This forum will be back to its best once the moderation of abuse and trouble makers is stepped up, I’m fully all for it as someone who doesn’t partake in such abuse.

Daps had a post reported above, and it’s still there and nothing has happened. The tone of his contributions suggest the name calling wasn’t in jest and was doing so to cause conflict those are the inconsistencies that I think would be good to be ironed out.

But I suppose we are going off track with that, that’s probably one for a private discussion.

I think it’s clear the info I posted on here is absolutely correct now though, which is all that matters with regards to this thread - especially when a certain someone was yet again doing his best to discredit it. The OS did me a solid

Haha.... Deflection once again.

If saying Mr Poop is abuse then I suppose you calling me a plum needs to be reported also.

If you want to play silly beggers then don't cry when it gets played back to you.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Players not training again this week on 13:02 - Aug 27 with 362 viewsDr_Parnassus

Players not training again this week on 12:55 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

Haha.... Deflection once again.

If saying Mr Poop is abuse then I suppose you calling me a plum needs to be reported also.

If you want to play silly beggers then don't cry when it gets played back to you.

I didn’t call you a plum, I’m very careful with my words.

I said you have been made to look a plum, it’s very different to calling you one.

Nobody is playing anything Daps. The forum was told some very accurate information on this thread, which concerns the handling of the squad.

You didn’t like it and decided to troll the thread. The official site confirmed what I was saying today, days after the info I received.

I understand it’s upset and annoyed you, but you have to have more self control than to be lashing out and calling people names - be that playground ones or otherwise. You are doing so to cause conflict. Although as you know, I don’t rise to your rubbish and never have.

Dust yourself down and go again.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024