Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players not training again this week 14:05 - Aug 26 with 3843 viewsDr_Parnassus

Had a text yesterday with the players itinerary this week. As usual the source is impeccable.

Almost no training at all, yet Martin says they have had a great week in training. Training at the moment is almost non existent yet the manager seems to be lying about it.

Apparently the players are in St George’s Park today, the England training ground, which is the first real training session of the week.

This is just shocking now. I’m pretty angry.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Players not training again this week on 17:29 - Aug 26 with 1209 viewsonehunglow

Sorry but Ive just read a message from the site owner about insults and abuse.
This is clear abuse .
It applies to all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Players not training again this week on 17:32 - Aug 26 with 1200 viewslifelong

Players not training again this week on 17:29 - Aug 26 by onehunglow

This is clear abuse .
It applies to all.

You big bloody baby.
Players not training again this week on 17:35 - Aug 26 with 1195 viewsSirjohnalot

Players not training again this week on 17:29 - Aug 26 by onehunglow

This is clear abuse .
It applies to all.

Yes but it’s was in response to you calling people shallow and stupid.

Please, please everyone be respectful.

Really haven’t got time to babysit everyone.
Players not training again this week on 17:39 - Aug 26 with 1185 viewsonehunglow

Players not training again this week on 17:35 - Aug 26 by Sirjohnalot

Yes but it’s was in response to you calling people shallow and stupid.

Please, please everyone be respectful.

Really haven’t got time to babysit everyone.

I get it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Players not training again this week on 19:32 - Aug 26 with 1089 viewsalltjack

Players not training again this week on 14:39 - Aug 26 by onehunglow

Let's put it this way.
Paterson was described by him a a "magnificent person". This at a time he refused t play for us.

As regards training,the fact we replicate the same mistakes show exactly what they do or dont do.
Frankly, the players should man up and challenge him head on and oust him.They have the power. Laudrup 's departure was precipitated by players led by the captain.Wont happen with our captain as he seems very very close to Russ.

A bit like the rail workers, barristers and postal workers and many others are doing you mean
Players not training again this week on 21:19 - Aug 26 with 1023 viewsJack11

I can’t be bothered to dig out the quotes from Martin but I think it was on a radio interview he did on BBC radio wales about half way through last season. Paraphrasing but it was words to the effect of Friday night before a game is family time for him. All prep is done. I think he went on to say it’s a failure on his part if he’s still researching and plotting for the game on Saturday. At the time I thought it sounded odd. I know the good coaches are workaholics, obsessives & will be doing anything to gain that 1%. My perception is that Russ is a bit work shy and like many work shy people, does not realise what hard work is.
Players not training again this week on 08:15 - Aug 27 with 856 viewsDr_Parnassus

Never let it be said that I don’t bring you the scoops.

Players not training again this week on 08:39 - Aug 27 with 834 viewsmagicdaps10

Players not training again this week on 15:03 - Aug 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Many people will know the same. Look:-

Your scoop was posted 4 hours after this rumour was posted on the other site.

Now grow up and control your behaviour, it's clear that it's starting to wear thin with people.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Players not training again this week on 08:47 - Aug 27 with 817 viewsDr_Parnassus

Players not training again this week on 08:39 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

Now grow up and control your behaviour, it's clear that it's starting to wear thin with people.

And this was sent to me a full day before that.

Keep up at the back Daps.

Call me Mr Scoop.

Players not training again this week on 09:09 - Aug 27 with 797 viewsmagicdaps10

Players not training again this week on 08:47 - Aug 27 by Dr_Parnassus

And this was sent to me a full day before that.

Keep up at the back Daps.

Call me Mr Scoop.

I think we will all stick with Mr Poop.

Players not training again this week on 09:14 - Aug 27 with 785 viewsDr_Parnassus

Players not training again this week on 09:09 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

I think we will all stick with Mr Poop.

When defeated turn to playground nonsense, I like it.

Players not training again this week on 09:23 - Aug 27 with 763 viewsmagicdaps10

Players not training again this week on 09:14 - Aug 27 by Dr_Parnassus

When defeated turn to playground nonsense, I like it.

As I have said before and will repeat to you again, I will treat those how they treat others.

Now cut the manipulation out and treat the board with some respect and you might have a chance.

Players not training again this week on 09:27 - Aug 27 with 759 viewsDr_Parnassus

Players not training again this week on 09:23 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

As I have said before and will repeat to you again, I will treat those how they treat others.

Now cut the manipulation out and treat the board with some respect and you might have a chance.

So I give you a wonderful scoop.

You do what you usually do and cast doubt on it because you hate it when someone is ITK after you have tried to be and failed for so many years.

Then I prove it to you and you go into meltdown.

Cheer up daps.

Players not training again this week on 10:11 - Aug 27 with 713 viewsKerouac

Players not training again this week on 08:39 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

I received a text from someone in the know, confirming what Dr. P is saying, on Thursday lunch time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Players not training again this week on 10:20 - Aug 27 with 704 viewsDr_Parnassus

Players not training again this week on 10:11 - Aug 27 by Kerouac

I received a text from someone in the know, confirming what Dr. P is saying, on Thursday lunch time.

Don’t upset him. He’s taken this one badly.

But yes, Dr P only says the truth. If Martin wouldn’t have made out they have been hard at work all week then I wouldn’t have said anything. But after listening to that tripe I had to call him out.

It was such a chilled week that Nathan Wood didn’t even bother staying in Swansea and spent the week up in Boro.

Shocking really considering the amount that needs to be worked on.

Players not training again this week on 10:25 - Aug 27 with 697 viewsmagicdaps10

Players not training again this week on 10:11 - Aug 27 by Kerouac

Who is that person and what's their link to be in the know then K?

Let's have it 😂

Players not training again this week on 10:28 - Aug 27 with 673 viewsDr_Parnassus

Players not training again this week on 10:25 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

Who is that person and what's their link to be in the know then K?

Let's have it 😂

You shouldn’t be asking people that Daps, that’s disrespectful. Have some respect for the site and stop trying to cause trouble.

The information has been proven correct (again), doesn’t concern you who the contact is.

Just be thankful you are on a site that has posters that know these things.

Enjoy the information.

Players not training again this week on 10:45 - Aug 27 with 662 viewsKeithHaynes

Any decision based on training, and you have to consider ‘what is’ training it isn’t just physical is based upon medical science. It’s a well known fact that Monday is light post match assessment and debrief of the analysis gained from the weekends match. Tuesdays will mostly always be ongoing injury assessments and tactics for the next game if the side aren’t playing that night. And often there is planning anyway pre travel. ( Obviously dependent on location or travel day ) in the case of this week there was training on Wednesday, what it was or the content I don’t know but that’s confirmed ( training remember is not just running about ) That’s what I got from our excellent contacts ‘close to the club’

I’m unsure about Nathan Wood but can confirm he wasn’t away all week.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Players not training again this week on 10:53 - Aug 27 with 647 viewsDr_Parnassus

Players not training again this week on 10:45 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Any decision based on training, and you have to consider ‘what is’ training it isn’t just physical is based upon medical science. It’s a well known fact that Monday is light post match assessment and debrief of the analysis gained from the weekends match. Tuesdays will mostly always be ongoing injury assessments and tactics for the next game if the side aren’t playing that night. And often there is planning anyway pre travel. ( Obviously dependent on location or travel day ) in the case of this week there was training on Wednesday, what it was or the content I don’t know but that’s confirmed ( training remember is not just running about ) That’s what I got from our excellent contacts ‘close to the club’

Woody left Swansea on Saturday evening and was away until he met up with the squad prior to Boro.

There was no training this week, training isn’t considered analysis or assessment. There was no debrief of the defeat and there was nothing worked on with regards to on-pitch tactics and drills until the team met up in England HQ. That goes for next opponent based on field drills too - nothing at all.

Some players went in to keep fitness up but it was very much optional (hence Woody went back). Training schedule under Russell is extremely light, lighter than any other manager in recent history to the point where players have to take it upon themselves to put personal work in.

It’s not good enough.

Players not training again this week on 10:57 - Aug 27 with 638 viewsmagicdaps10

Players not training again this week on 10:45 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Have a little word in the shell like will you, the petulance is becoming tiring.

Nothing has been proven, it's a rumour and one that some will know to be totally untrue.... Its just the usual peddling of shiite towards the manager and club.

There seems to be some stuff from certain ones that is blown up more than what it is, there is a dusting to cover their story but knowing all to well its not as clear as made out by them.

There is nothing proven here, it just appears that they have jumped on a post on the other site and have blown it up as much as they can and have tried to claim some morale ground on having the story first when quite clearly they have not.

No way would certain posters not post that sort of stuff straight away once finding out, no way....i know it, you know it.

Unfortunately there seems to be some poisonous people in this world and those people rarely like to hear the truth.

Players not training again this week on 11:03 - Aug 27 with 631 viewsDr_Parnassus

Players not training again this week on 10:57 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

Have a little word in the shell like will you, the petulance is becoming tiring.

Nothing has been proven, it's a rumour and one that some will know to be totally untrue.... Its just the usual peddling of shiite towards the manager and club.

There seems to be some stuff from certain ones that is blown up more than what it is, there is a dusting to cover their story but knowing all to well its not as clear as made out by them.

There is nothing proven here, it just appears that they have jumped on a post on the other site and have blown it up as much as they can and have tried to claim some morale ground on having the story first when quite clearly they have not.

No way would certain posters not post that sort of stuff straight away once finding out, no way....i know it, you know it.

Unfortunately there seems to be some poisonous people in this world and those people rarely like to hear the truth.

I just posted a screenshot, everything on that post you refer to was AFTER the screenshot, it’s dated and time stamped for the perennially confused among us.

I understand you don’t want it to be true, but alas it was proven correct as confirmed by the Official Site today. How did I know that?

How would I know the clubs itinerary before everyone else? Ask yourself that. Find any online mention of it prior to my screenshot. You won’t be able to.

You have been made to look a plum again, I understand that. But you must take it on the chin otherwise you are just going to look like you are throwing another tantrum.

You are better than this.

Players not training again this week on 11:19 - Aug 27 with 608 viewsKeithHaynes

Players not training again this week on 10:53 - Aug 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Woody left Swansea on Saturday evening and was away until he met up with the squad prior to Boro.

There was no training this week, training isn’t considered analysis or assessment. There was no debrief of the defeat and there was nothing worked on with regards to on-pitch tactics and drills until the team met up in England HQ. That goes for next opponent based on field drills too - nothing at all.

Some players went in to keep fitness up but it was very much optional (hence Woody went back). Training schedule under Russell is extremely light, lighter than any other manager in recent history to the point where players have to take it upon themselves to put personal work in.

It’s not good enough.

So he wasn’t away from his apartment elsewhere in Swansea ?

I disagree on analysis, because everything debriefed and briefed physical and mental is training. Plus the team has had time at the England training base by all accounts, they don’t just sit around there waiting for Wood to turn up which he did on Thursday evening. So, maybe he was away for a few days, but it’s not as poor a picture as is being painted. I am of course aware that the fact Wood was away from his apartment is absolutely true as we clearly know where that info came from 👍

Players not training again this week on 11:29 - Aug 27 with 589 viewsDr_Parnassus

Players not training again this week on 11:19 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

So he wasn’t away from his apartment elsewhere in Swansea ?

I disagree on analysis, because everything debriefed and briefed physical and mental is training. Plus the team has had time at the England training base by all accounts, they don’t just sit around there waiting for Wood to turn up which he did on Thursday evening. So, maybe he was away for a few days, but it’s not as poor a picture as is being painted. I am of course aware that the fact Wood was away from his apartment is absolutely true as we clearly know where that info came from 👍

From the information I have been given he left Saturday evening and arranged to meet the squad prior to Boro. Which makes perfect sense considering that is where his family live.

“Been up north in Boro all week” is what I was told - which was on Thursday.

I’ll take your word for it he returned on Thursday, but that’s poor isn’t it. Saturday to Thursday off when 20th in the league and trying to stamp out defensive errors and shortcomings in closing out games.

It’s from the same source who told me they were going to England HQ before it was reported anywhere and has always been spot on as you know. That has today been confirmed by the official site, 3 days after I was told.

I’d be willing to wager there would be no other team in the football league who didn’t train this week. I mean proper training, prep drills, patterns, match scenario, opponent set up etc etc I don’t mean massages and treatment.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 11:34]

Players not training again this week on 12:07 - Aug 27 with 553 viewsKeithHaynes

Players not training again this week on 11:29 - Aug 27 by Dr_Parnassus

From the information I have been given he left Saturday evening and arranged to meet the squad prior to Boro. Which makes perfect sense considering that is where his family live.

“Been up north in Boro all week” is what I was told - which was on Thursday.

I’ll take your word for it he returned on Thursday, but that’s poor isn’t it. Saturday to Thursday off when 20th in the league and trying to stamp out defensive errors and shortcomings in closing out games.

It’s from the same source who told me they were going to England HQ before it was reported anywhere and has always been spot on as you know. That has today been confirmed by the official site, 3 days after I was told.

I’d be willing to wager there would be no other team in the football league who didn’t train this week. I mean proper training, prep drills, patterns, match scenario, opponent set up etc etc I don’t mean massages and treatment.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 11:34]

I’m unsure if the team were at the England hq on Thursday or Friday but if there has been no training up until Thursday ( as such ) you could wager there has been since then. The manager lives and dies on his decisions though. I’m completely ambivalent now regards Martin etc. But the website will report on what he says of course, that’s our obligation, although I / we cannot help a slight taint at times.

Players not training again this week on 12:27 - Aug 27 with 529 viewsDr_Parnassus

Players not training again this week on 12:07 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

I’m unsure if the team were at the England hq on Thursday or Friday but if there has been no training up until Thursday ( as such ) you could wager there has been since then. The manager lives and dies on his decisions though. I’m completely ambivalent now regards Martin etc. But the website will report on what he says of course, that’s our obligation, although I / we cannot help a slight taint at times.

The England HQ was Friday. But as I said, Sunday to Thursday with no on field work is horrific, especially so when in the position we are in with so many on field issues.

The last few days of reporting have been nice and balanced, saying things how they are with the slight taint with regards to “perfect way to play” etc. I don’t think anyone will have any issues with that kind of opinion being added, not everyone will agree on everything.

Previous to that I think the attempt to blame the owners and also Cooper didn’t go down very well, came across as excuse making and avoiding the real issues. Which of course it the exact issue people have with Martin at the moment where he won’t address obvious issues and blames everything else under the sun.

This forum will be back to its best once the moderation of abuse and trouble makers is stepped up, I’m fully all for it as someone who doesn’t partake in such abuse.

Daps had a post reported above, and it’s still there and nothing has happened. The tone of his contributions suggest the name calling wasn’t in jest and was doing so to cause conflict those are the inconsistencies that I think would be good to be ironed out.

But I suppose we are going off track with that, that’s probably one for a private discussion.

I think it’s clear the info I posted on here is absolutely correct now though, which is all that matters with regards to this thread - especially when a certain someone was yet again doing his best to discredit it. The OS did me a solid

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024