Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League 23:14 - Sep 10 with 12299 viewsKeithHaynes

ALL THE INFO ON OUR OWN WEBSITES FFL.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 06:13 - Oct 17 with 1372 viewsWhiterockin

Current league leader.
Martin Out

Most points this week 65
Felixstowe_fliers

Congratulations both.

Cut off point for Gameweek 12 Tue 18 Oct 18:00

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 16:32 - Oct 21 with 1290 viewsWhiterockin

Current league leader.
Martin Out

Most points this week 63
Cabangoal FC

Congratulations both.

Cut off point for Gameweek 13: Sat 22 Oct 11:00

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 17:22 - Oct 21 with 1275 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 16:32 - Oct 21 by Whiterockin

Current league leader.
Martin Out

Most points this week 63
Cabangoal FC

Congratulations both.

Cut off point for Gameweek 13: Sat 22 Oct 11:00

I’ve been taking some coaching so beware

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 07:40 - Oct 22 with 1230 viewsherbie

So what happened to the league I actually joined that was a challenge set by Dr Parnasus?
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 08:05 - Oct 22 with 1221 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 07:40 - Oct 22 by herbie

So what happened to the league I actually joined that was a challenge set by Dr Parnasus?

He threw his toys out of the pram and pulled it. So we had to try and start another mid season.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 13:27 - Oct 22 with 1204 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 08:05 - Oct 22 by Whiterockin

He threw his toys out of the pram and pulled it. So we had to try and start another mid season.

Get over it bud, it’s eating you up inside man

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 13:33 - Oct 22 with 1203 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Wanderers very strong team - holding up the rest

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 13:57 - Oct 22 with 1194 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 13:27 - Oct 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Get over it bud, it’s eating you up inside man

Nope just a fact, as we all know.

Nothing ever eats me up inside, life is too short and enjoyable.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2022 14:00]

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:06 - Oct 22 with 1182 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 13:57 - Oct 22 by Whiterockin

Nope just a fact, as we all know.

Nothing ever eats me up inside, life is too short and enjoyable.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2022 14:00]

No facts there, only your usual projected fantasy (excuse the pun).

It was an expected and inevitable result of what happened on the forum.

Everyone knows that, some (you) choose to dramatise.

Get over it, you have a new “riveting” league that everyone is a buzz about. Ahem.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:09 - Oct 22 with 1177 viewsonehunglow

Could we avoid posting in these terms,
If you don’t agree with DR P then either post on topic or ignore and don’t engage

Use of the third person is a particular give away

Have a bounteous day

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:14 - Oct 22 with 1174 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:09 - Oct 22 by onehunglow

Could we avoid posting in these terms,
If you don’t agree with DR P then either post on topic or ignore and don’t engage

Use of the third person is a particular give away

Have a bounteous day

It was in a response to a question about DrP and answering a question so no third person connotation.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:18 - Oct 22 with 1166 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:14 - Oct 22 by Whiterockin

It was in a response to a question about DrP and answering a question so no third person connotation.

Answering with a fantasy tale is a little odd though.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:20 - Oct 22 with 1158 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:14 - Oct 22 by Whiterockin

Look at the general use of the word “ he” and again take an alternative perspective

What s this head wobble btw all about

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:21 - Oct 22 with 1158 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:18 - Oct 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Answering with a fantasy tale is a little odd though.

Ok. Your chance to give an explanation in full of the reason you pulled the original league.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:27 - Oct 22 with 1142 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:21 - Oct 22 by Whiterockin

Ok. Your chance to give an explanation in full of the reason you pulled the original league.

I don’t need a chance to do anything. You have had it explained to you already as it was clearly troubling you.

I was banned permanently from the board for a ludicrous reason. I did not feel there was sufficient respect there to justify continuing to provide a service to the forum which not only is costing me personal funds but also using my efforts to promote and improve the site.

A bit like you being permanently banned from a pub because they don’t like your hair, then being expected to raise money and help promote that pub with your efforts.

Not on my watch. Respect is a two way thing and if I don’t feel it’s there then there will be absolutely no benefit to my labour or my name.

Now get over it and be thankful you have a groundbreaking new league that the forum can’t stop talking about.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:28 - Oct 22 with 1135 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:27 - Oct 22 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t need a chance to do anything. You have had it explained to you already as it was clearly troubling you.

I was banned permanently from the board for a ludicrous reason. I did not feel there was sufficient respect there to justify continuing to provide a service to the forum which not only is costing me personal funds but also using my efforts to promote and improve the site.

A bit like you being permanently banned from a pub because they don’t like your hair, then being expected to raise money and help promote that pub with your efforts.

Not on my watch. Respect is a two way thing and if I don’t feel it’s there then there will be absolutely no benefit to my labour or my name.

Now get over it and be thankful you have a groundbreaking new league that the forum can’t stop talking about.

Thank you for explaining your reasons.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:29 - Oct 22 with 1126 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:28 - Oct 22 by Whiterockin

Thank you for explaining your reasons.

Was obvious wasn’t it?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 16:46 - Oct 22 with 1081 viewsshingle

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:27 - Oct 22 by Dr_Parnassus

The least you could have done was pm me for some help and advice seeing as you did not seem to have much of a clue as to what you were doing, you would struggle to manage an under six team going by your performance in the fantasy league.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 06:18 - Oct 26 with 970 viewsWhiterockin

Current league leader.
Guthrie in the rain

Most points this week 69
Losers FC Reserves

Congratulations both.

Cut off point for Gameweek 14: Sat 29 Oct 11:00

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:50 - Oct 29 with 903 viewsKeithHaynes

No idea what I’m doing, used the free hit, brought in a few players, didn’t know after one game your old squad is returned to what it was. I bought Haaland and he’s not playing today 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 11:11 - Oct 29 with 873 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:50 - Oct 29 by KeithHaynes

No idea what I’m doing, used the free hit, brought in a few players, didn’t know after one game your old squad is returned to what it was. I bought Haaland and he’s not playing today 😂

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 18:17 - Oct 29 with 832 viewsbonymine

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:50 - Oct 29 by KeithHaynes

No worries Keith I’m having a mare as well this season I transferred KDB out last week for Foden and put in Toney AFTER his hat trick got the Midas touch me (not) 🙄🙈😩😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:28 - Oct 30 with 799 viewsWhiterockin

We lost a team overnight. Coincidence that they dropped down to 14th place yesterday evening? Anyway all teams from 14th down have a green up arrow, moving up the table. With two fixtures still to play this week.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 11:34 - Oct 30 with 782 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:28 - Oct 30 by Whiterockin

We lost a team overnight. Coincidence that they dropped down to 14th place yesterday evening? Anyway all teams from 14th down have a green up arrow, moving up the table. With two fixtures still to play this week.

Who has dropped out?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 11:51 - Oct 30 with 776 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 11:34 - Oct 30 by builthjack

Who has dropped out?

DrP.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024