Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injury updates 12:01 - Nov 15 with 3238 viewsDrigdale

Just seen the article from EBJ about the current injury situation. Fans are always keen to know what is happening but there seems to be quite a lot of detail missing. Firstly what is the situation with Ciaran Slicker. Is he injured or has he returned to City? Secondly is Max Taylor still injured? The update about Tahvon Campbell is very vague and gives no indication whatsoever when he may return. Can anyone provide any further news?
Injury updates on 13:39 - Nov 15 with 3053 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/november/jimbentleyinjurylist/

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Injury updates on 15:13 - Nov 15 with 2922 viewsDrigdale

Injury updates on 13:39 - Nov 15 by James1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/november/jimbentleyinjurylist/

Thanks James. That's the article I was referring to. It doesn't answer my questions though.
Injury updates on 15:49 - Nov 15 with 2848 viewselectricblue

With Campbell being out for about 8months and he is still struggling must be a worrying situation...

What is Campbells injury...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Injury updates on 16:05 - Nov 15 with 2824 viewsleedsdale

Injury updates on 15:49 - Nov 15 by electricblue

With Campbell being out for about 8months and he is still struggling must be a worrying situation...

What is Campbells injury...

He has broken a bone in his foot
Injury updates on 17:48 - Nov 15 with 2666 viewsjonahwhereru

Very strange article. EBJ is an excellent communicator and is never short of words. Brevity is not his strong suit, which is fine with me. This update is so brief it reads like someone else wrote it. Taylor is one that interests me, it’s like he has disappeared into thin air. If he is fit I could see him being a candidate to go out on loan, being a fifth choice here does neither him or the club any good. If he isn’t fit why no update?
Injury updates on 18:17 - Nov 15 with 2595 viewsHullDale

Injury updates on 17:48 - Nov 15 by jonahwhereru

Very strange article. EBJ is an excellent communicator and is never short of words. Brevity is not his strong suit, which is fine with me. This update is so brief it reads like someone else wrote it. Taylor is one that interests me, it’s like he has disappeared into thin air. If he is fit I could see him being a candidate to go out on loan, being a fifth choice here does neither him or the club any good. If he isn’t fit why no update?

I get the feeling whoever has written it has just tried to take bits of comments from the post match interview on Saturday and turn it into an 'injury update' article, rather than sit down and do an interview specifically on injuries.

Agree it feels a bit short - it'd be good to get a full update so we know what we're facing into over the coming weeks.
Injury updates on 21:54 - Nov 18 with 1737 viewsAtThePeake

I think Taylor is out of favour rather than injured. He came back and played 10 minutes in the EFL Trophy game against Salford and has since not featured in the squad and the fact he wasn't mentioned in this article suggests that's not down to injury. If I'm honest, I'm not particularly surprised. That contract extension decision was an absolutely bizarre one.

Tangled up in blue.

Injury updates on 22:16 - Nov 18 with 1708 viewsSaxonDale

Injury updates on 21:54 - Nov 18 by AtThePeake

I think Taylor is out of favour rather than injured. He came back and played 10 minutes in the EFL Trophy game against Salford and has since not featured in the squad and the fact he wasn't mentioned in this article suggests that's not down to injury. If I'm honest, I'm not particularly surprised. That contract extension decision was an absolutely bizarre one.

The first or second extension?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024