Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New football regulator announced 22:59 - Feb 22 with 1906 viewsD_Alien

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64536218

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New football regulator announced on 23:56 - Feb 22 with 1828 viewsDorkingDale

In theory this is a great step forward.
New football regulator announced on 10:53 - Feb 23 with 1673 viewsforeverhopefulDale

New football regulator announced on 23:56 - Feb 22 by DorkingDale

In theory this is a great step forward.

In theory yes, but it has to have a lot more teeth than regulators like Offwat, the power regulator and others that fail to act in customer's best interests. Also why the Bury crap again? Their ultimate failure was too much spending of money they didn't have over decades. Unless the new regulatory body prevents over spending by clubs. I would say that Bury were allowed to continue for far too long, like some other clubs that are tens of millions in unsustainable debt. This cannot allowed to continue.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

New football regulator announced on 11:05 - Feb 23 with 1656 viewsD_Alien

It's good to see a rep from the Dale Trust, during a meeting with the Secretary of State responsible for seeing this legislation through parliament (alongside reps from other Trusts) telling her straight how incompetent the EFL is

Well done, R***y!

New football regulator announced on 11:12 - Feb 23 with 1636 viewsdiver

“Stopping English clubs from joining closed shop competitions “ I can see plenty of remunerative work for lawyers here!!
New football regulator announced on 11:16 - Feb 23 with 1626 viewsD_Alien

New football regulator announced on 11:12 - Feb 23 by diver

“Stopping English clubs from joining closed shop competitions “ I can see plenty of remunerative work for lawyers here!!

Possibly... but can we please concentrate more on how the proposed legislation will affect clubs at Dale's end of the football marketplace?

I couldn't give a shite about European issues right now

In that respect, it's worth noting that the proposed regulator will include clubs in the National League
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 11:17]

New football regulator announced on 12:14 - Feb 23 with 1554 viewsdiver

New football regulator announced on 11:16 - Feb 23 by D_Alien

Possibly... but can we please concentrate more on how the proposed legislation will affect clubs at Dale's end of the football marketplace?

I couldn't give a shite about European issues right now

In that respect, it's worth noting that the proposed regulator will include clubs in the National League
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 11:17]

We need more detail on how this regulator will be run especially how smaller clubs will be able to prise money out of the big six.Will all clubs have the same vote? wil Dale’s vote be equal to Man United ?
New football regulator announced on 12:28 - Feb 23 with 1541 viewsD_Alien

New football regulator announced on 12:14 - Feb 23 by diver

We need more detail on how this regulator will be run especially how smaller clubs will be able to prise money out of the big six.Will all clubs have the same vote? wil Dale’s vote be equal to Man United ?

We really do need the detail

As mentioned higher up this thread today, a rep from the Dale Trust has met with the Secretary of State. In due course, we should expect the Trust to be putting forward to its members (and from there to the wider fanbase) the nature of how the proposed legislation will affect us

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024