Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can't polish a turd. 19:33 - Feb 25 with 2696 viewsconnell10

No manager could get a tune of this team . Only thing that will keep us up is the teams below us being more shite than we are.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

You can't polish a turd. on 19:35 - Feb 25 with 2670 viewsT_Block

Agree nothing to add.....
You can't polish a turd. on 19:48 - Feb 25 with 2557 viewsconnell10

You can't polish a turd. on 19:35 - Feb 25 by T_Block

Agree nothing to add.....

Depressing isn't it mate.

You can't polish a turd. on 19:56 - Feb 25 with 2507 viewsJuzzie

My first game this season and it’s clear its the players. Paal awful, Dickie and Dunne I like as individuals but not as a pair, strikers devoid of service. Kakay was my MoM.
Had the usual chorus of “he has to go” re: Les, players and even the lino plus the “maybe going down and coming back up wouldn’t be so bad”. Can’t quite believe actually hearing these things, it’s probably so common on social media it’s being repeated parrot fashion.

I thought we started well and were on the front foot but their first goal seemed to come from a deflection that could have gone anywhere.
Great equaliser which bouyed the crowd then the killer blow right on half time. Bad defending and even worse for the third.

Ainsworth will be seething I’m sure and won’t hold back.
You can't polish a turd. on 19:58 - Feb 25 with 2495 viewsStanisgod

You can't polish a turd. on 19:56 - Feb 25 by Juzzie

My first game this season and it’s clear its the players. Paal awful, Dickie and Dunne I like as individuals but not as a pair, strikers devoid of service. Kakay was my MoM.
Had the usual chorus of “he has to go” re: Les, players and even the lino plus the “maybe going down and coming back up wouldn’t be so bad”. Can’t quite believe actually hearing these things, it’s probably so common on social media it’s being repeated parrot fashion.

I thought we started well and were on the front foot but their first goal seemed to come from a deflection that could have gone anywhere.
Great equaliser which bouyed the crowd then the killer blow right on half time. Bad defending and even worse for the third.

The killer blow was Chair going off, deflated the crowd which transferred to the pitch.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

You can't polish a turd. on 20:08 - Feb 25 with 2426 viewsJuzzie

You can't polish a turd. on 19:58 - Feb 25 by Stanisgod

The killer blow was Chair going off, deflated the crowd which transferred to the pitch.

Yes, forgot to mention that too. Losing Chair definitely turned things.
You can't polish a turd. on 20:17 - Feb 25 with 2355 viewsconnell10

You can't polish a turd. on 20:08 - Feb 25 by Juzzie

Yes, forgot to mention that too. Losing Chair definitely turned things.

Can't see where a win is coming from we look cueless totally clueless. l

You can't polish a turd. on 20:17 - Feb 25 with 2353 viewsDejR_vu

I don’t think the teams below us are more shite than us, they’ve just been shite for longer. I suspect we’re the worst team in the division by a country mile 💩

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

You can't polish a turd. on 20:22 - Feb 25 with 2314 viewsQPunkR

You can't polish a turd. on 20:17 - Feb 25 by DejR_vu

I don’t think the teams below us are more shite than us, they’ve just been shite for longer. I suspect we’re the worst team in the division by a country mile 💩

100% mate. Statistically we’re far and away the worst, at least this year

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

You can't polish a turd. on 20:46 - Feb 25 with 2109 viewsDamo1962

You can't polish a turd. on 20:17 - Feb 25 by DejR_vu

Gareth is about to find that out for himself. Feel for the guy.
You can't polish a turd. on 20:53 - Feb 25 with 2067 viewsBoston

You can't polish a turd. on 20:46 - Feb 25 by Damo1962

Gareth is about to find that out for himself. Feel for the guy.

He's no mug. I doubt he'll be surprised by anything he saw today.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 20:53]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

You can't polish a turd. on 21:01 - Feb 25 with 2012 viewssystemsguy

Would say Chair was my mom and he was only on the pitch for 30 odd minutes....

When he left the pitch and Dozy came on, all attacking impetus disappeared

Dickie.....Wtf has happened.... does his shorts need an extra helping of vanish in the wash these days?

Thanks to Beale signing those sicknotes JCS and Balogun, we have no options to change it up apart from the inexperienced Gubbins as a change....

and why on earth did we send Masterson on loan

Gosh I miss those honest grafters Barbet and Ball

2024/2025.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

You can't polish a turd. on 21:30 - Feb 25 with 1901 viewsbaz_qpr

I'm sure he will be holding back, because that's not his style.

I think Ozzy was great going forward but very very poor defensively, can't knock the effort but game after game we have conceded and been weak down our right side.

Overall the effort was there and had we gone in at 1-1 at half time we might have had a fighting chance but that was a terrible passage of play that led to their 2nd and the 3rd killed us off especially with Chair going off and very little creativity or pace.

Dozzell should be embarrassed at the performance he put in
You can't polish a turd. on 11:43 - Feb 26 with 1511 viewsBushRanger82

Sir Alex bloody Ferguson would struggle to get those buggers to pass to each other more than once during a game.
You can't polish a turd. on 14:53 - Feb 26 with 1353 viewsconnell10

You can't polish a turd. on 11:43 - Feb 26 by BushRanger82

Sir Alex bloody Ferguson would struggle to get those buggers to pass to each other more than once during a game.

That's the problem we can change the manager but we are stuck with this gutless team , the fabbase to scared to express its real feelings match day incase we hurt their feelings, this is just shit.....I was thinking yesterday why am I bothering with this!

You can't polish a turd. on 16:55 - Feb 26 with 1231 viewsBushRanger82

You can't polish a turd.

But, you can put a QPR shirt on it, and tell us it's a professional footballer.
You can't polish a turd. on 16:59 - Feb 26 with 1208 viewsPinnerPaul

Well you have to at least give the man a chance - we gave NC 12 games.

Looks like we will only need about 7 points - its certainly possible, but not if we/they give up already.
You can't polish a turd. on 17:01 - Feb 26 with 1194 viewsPinnerPaul

You can't polish a turd. on 19:58 - Feb 25 by Stanisgod

Yep - it went very quiet after that, even before they scored the 2nd.
You can't polish a turd. on 17:11 - Feb 26 with 1163 viewsAntti_Heinola

He won't but it won't be by showing anger.

Said this before and I know we're all furious about our fragility (to put it kindly!) but laying into them won't help and he won't do it. It's more nuanced than that - what he has to do is to find a way to pump them up and have some belief. And I think the only way to do that is by somehow getting a point or three in a game where we really dig in and get a bit of fortune, and then hopefully build from there.

Bare bones.

You can't polish a turd. on 17:22 - Feb 26 with 1096 viewsLogman

I think the players generally need support and encouragement from above. Even the ones who are making mistakes need backing. Some of the players like Dickie, Dieng and Dozzell are very cautious at the moment and playing well within themselves. I really hope the management team can lift them. I think Gareth can.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024