Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Check this thread out cardiff moron he has sniffed coke with balloon striker 🤠20:14 - Apr 2 with 2339 viewsRhonnda_Jack

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=232911
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 20:19]
Check this thread out cardiff moron he has sniffed coke with balloon striker � on 16:47 - Apr 3 with 2060 viewsSullutaCreturned

On of them outed him n the pub, another thiks it's the same thing they give pregnant women, that is entonox which is a mixture of Nitrous and air.

Pure Nitrous is dangerous.

These people are idiots, as if we didn't know.
Check this thread out cardiff moron he has sniffed coke with balloon striker � on 18:57 - Apr 3 with 1964 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Check this thread out cardiff moron he has sniffed coke with balloon striker � on 16:47 - Apr 3 by SullutaCreturned

On of them outed him n the pub, another thiks it's the same thing they give pregnant women, that is entonox which is a mixture of Nitrous and air.

Pure Nitrous is dangerous.

These people are idiots, as if we didn't know.

Another one tried saying that it was helium. If it was he would of done the funny voice.
If this was one of our players I would want him gone. What message dose this send to kids who idolise them?
These soal crew wanna be idiots are dumb. They wonder why no-one likes them. They honestly think songs about getting raped by a father to a Welsh Hymn makes them funny. Cardiff city are a poor man's Millwall.
Check this thread out cardiff moron he has sniffed coke with balloon striker � on 18:59 - Apr 3 with 1961 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope the EFL doping team turn up and test him.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Check this thread out cardiff moron he has sniffed coke with balloon striker � on 13:07 - Apr 4 with 1858 viewsBenJ94

Check this thread out cardiff moron he has sniffed coke with balloon striker � on 18:57 - Apr 3 by Rhonnda_Jack

Another one tried saying that it was helium. If it was he would of done the funny voice.
If this was one of our players I would want him gone. What message dose this send to kids who idolise them?
These soal crew wanna be idiots are dumb. They wonder why no-one likes them. They honestly think songs about getting raped by a father to a Welsh Hymn makes them funny. Cardiff city are a poor man's Millwall.

I’ve seen a video of probably a few hundred in the stand behind the goal singing “Terry’s in a box”. They really are the f*cking scum of the earth. I’d love nothing more than for Tan to wipe them out of existence.
Check this thread out cardiff moron he has sniffed coke with balloon striker � on 16:07 - Apr 4 with 1746 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Check this thread out cardiff moron he has sniffed coke with balloon striker � on 13:07 - Apr 4 by BenJ94

I’ve seen a video of probably a few hundred in the stand behind the goal singing “Terry’s in a box”. They really are the f*cking scum of the earth. I’d love nothing more than for Tan to wipe them out of existence.

Yes mate they are scum of the earth. They sing about Terry Coles and then cry that people make aeroplane noises. They don't get that its their behaviour that makes us hate them.
Don't worry about their low IQ stuff Terry Coles is smiling down on us every time we beat them it's for Jack Bastards past and present.
Also they make remarks about gypsy's and caravans when they have one of the roughest traver sites in the UK in Cardiff.
Before the Derby they put up a twin town meme with the Lewis twins with no teeth and scruffy. On swanstv they panned to the crowd on the 90th minute and showed the avrage cardiff fan no teeth with his fat vikkie pollard Mrs, larping as a football hooligan. I was in tiers looking at the state of them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024