Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realistic signings 12:30 - Jul 4 with 9415 viewsSheffield_dale

Was keeping an eye on players from L2 and NL who are now out of contract and thought it would be great to start a thread of any recommendations.

Reice Charles-Cook is a keeper released from Bromley. Fans are absolutely gutted he's leaving and may be a shout to fill out number 1 spot.

I think Callum Ainley is now out of contract from Crewe as well. Although he's an attacking midfielder which is a position we have pretty much covered.

Realistic signings on 17:08 - Jul 6 with 2515 viewssomdale

With a month left before the season starts, surely anybody half decent will still be edging their bets and waiting to see what offers come in, how far down the list are the Dale now in terms of catching these players, think we will have to sit tight for a while yet and see what's left on the table at the end
Realistic signings on 18:08 - Jul 6 with 2383 viewsseasidedale

Realistic signings on 17:08 - Jul 6 by somdale

With a month left before the season starts, surely anybody half decent will still be edging their bets and waiting to see what offers come in, how far down the list are the Dale now in terms of catching these players, think we will have to sit tight for a while yet and see what's left on the table at the end

I sure there will be trialists playing this weekend
Realistic signings on 18:33 - Jul 6 with 2328 viewsDale_4_Life

This type of thread becomes a bit redundant when our latest signing was Kwaku Oduroh...

There just is no prediction that can be had that is likely to come off.

I doubt Oduroh was on any fans wish list or radar.
Realistic signings on 20:51 - Jul 6 with 2166 viewsAtThePeake

Realistic signings on 17:08 - Jul 6 by somdale

Yeap, I find it mad how impatient some people get when it comes to new signings.

I know there were mitigating circumstances, but the summer before last we didn't make a signing until July 29th.

There's still a lot of work to do but six in already is good going.

Tangled up in blue.

Realistic signings on 22:13 - Jul 6 with 2014 viewsSuddenLad

And there is no restriction on transfer windows as there has been in the past. Makes a difference.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Realistic signings on 09:53 - Jul 7 with 1763 viewsDaleiLama

Realistic signings on 18:33 - Jul 6 by Dale_4_Life

This type of thread becomes a bit redundant when our latest signing was Kwaku Oduroh...

There just is no prediction that can be had that is likely to come off.

I doubt Oduroh was on any fans wish list or radar.

Of course the proof is in the pudding (we all remember Stockdale's signings) but what seems to be emerging as something of a trend is that BJ might have some decent contacts and be reasonably well regarded, and that these contacts have enabled him to bring in a decent haul (at least in terms of numbers) to date.

I don't doubt there's an element of "one in one out" to the business we are doing, but there does also seem to be a co-ordinated plan about the way we are shape-shifting the squad. Jim wants his own squad of his own players. Rightly, he will live or die on that hill. I just hope he remembers when assembling his squad that we need a bit of entertainment along the way.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Realistic signings on 10:21 - Jul 7 with 1724 viewsJames1980

Down vote in error apologies.

Did a search for free agent left backs who last played in the NL only one came up Myles Kenlock who transfermarkt value at £250K
Transfermarkt site has been mentioned before and the accuracy of their valuations, what margin of error does it have?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Realistic signings on 17:31 - Jul 11 with 1191 viewsdavidab2202

Realistic signings on 16:14 - Jul 4 by eitoof

Assuming we're going to sign a replacement for O'Donnell, I'd take a look at Kieran O'Hara. I posted the same recommendation last year but he wound up at Colchester. He's free again.

Signed for Kilmarnock, so will have to look elsewhere or stick with 2 young lads
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024