Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis 08:00 - Jul 24 with 1381 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60499/the-real-mechanics

Fair sum that, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 08:47 - Jul 24 with 1311 viewsFireboy2

Absolutely no chance we will get him here.

40k a week 😳
The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 09:19 - Jul 24 with 1247 viewsWhiterockin

The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 08:47 - Jul 24 by Fireboy2

Absolutely no chance we will get him here.

40k a week 😳

I'm not sure we should even give half that for a left back loan. I would rather lump it on a Piroe contract, not that he would accept it.
The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 09:38 - Jul 24 with 1208 viewsFireboy2

The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 09:19 - Jul 24 by Whiterockin

I'm not sure we should even give half that for a left back loan. I would rather lump it on a Piroe contract, not that he would accept it.

All depends on watson has lined up on the striker front, if we get a decent offer for piroe then we might have enough for a decent striker and a lwb.
The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 09:55 - Jul 24 with 1168 viewsWhiterockin

The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 09:38 - Jul 24 by Fireboy2

All depends on watson has lined up on the striker front, if we get a decent offer for piroe then we might have enough for a decent striker and a lwb.

IMO Piroe will not be here after the window closes so its how the powers that be move us on after that, throw in any others who leave. Under 2 weeks to the start of the season and I can't wait although we seem undercooked at the moment. Going by Duff's interview he feels the same as he said "its never going to be perfect on the first game of the season, it takes a long time to implement things". Another roller coaster this season.
The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 10:04 - Jul 24 with 1140 viewsKeithHaynes

I can’t see the Swans risking anything more than say three million on a player like this and then he is going to have to take a huge pay cut if on a permanent. On loan I suppose there’s some flexibility.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 10:34 - Jul 24 with 1039 viewsBadlands

Which club is most likely to gain promotion, Watford or Swansea?
Which club is in a position to keep my earnings close to what I am paid at Newcastle?
Both Swansea and Watford are in the Championship and I am confident I am good enough to be first choice at either, who do I choose?
And, Watford is 20 miles from where I grew up and have family!
…
Can’t see I getting this.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 12:56 - Jul 24 with 879 viewsglanmORJa_k

Can we really pay even half of Lewis's salary especially when one considers how much the salaries have been reduced at the club in the last two seasons.
In my opinion Watson needs to revert to what made his name at Luton in identifying players on a salary that would not break the bank - Amari Bell is just one example.
The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 16:06 - Jul 24 with 732 viewsguthrieintherain

The real mechanics the Swans have to overcome to get Jamal Lewis on 10:34 - Jul 24 by Badlands

Which club is most likely to gain promotion, Watford or Swansea?
Which club is in a position to keep my earnings close to what I am paid at Newcastle?
Both Swansea and Watford are in the Championship and I am confident I am good enough to be first choice at either, who do I choose?
And, Watford is 20 miles from where I grew up and have family!
…
Can’t see I getting this.

Watford just sold a striker to Brighton for 30 million so they will have plenty spare.

The player did the square root of nothing last season as well.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024