Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matchday commentary 10:54 - Jul 30 with 2112 viewsjpresto

For those full time carers like myself who cannot get to games will we still get matchday commentary from Martin Culshaw or is that not possible now we are not in the EFL. If not, is there an alternative?
Matchday commentary on 11:33 - Aug 4 with 1810 viewsfrenzied

There an update re streaming and match day commentary on the club website now
Matchday commentary on 13:53 - Aug 4 with 1702 viewsChris1803

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/august/streamingaudiohighlights_august20

Full update here!

Looking forward to the season starting and getting back to competitive games with the Ebbsfleet game on Saturday!
Matchday commentary on 21:18 - Aug 4 with 1504 viewsfermin

Matchday commentary on 13:53 - Aug 4 by Chris1803

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/august/streamingaudiohighlights_august20

Full update here!

Looking forward to the season starting and getting back to competitive games with the Ebbsfleet game on Saturday!

For the benefit of the technologically challenged like me, is there somewhere it is possible to buy access to the Ebbsfleet game on TNT on a one-off basis as it was on iFollow? I don't really want to go down the subscription route.
Matchday commentary on 21:35 - Aug 4 with 1471 viewsTVOS1907

Matchday commentary on 21:18 - Aug 4 by fermin

For the benefit of the technologically challenged like me, is there somewhere it is possible to buy access to the Ebbsfleet game on TNT on a one-off basis as it was on iFollow? I don't really want to go down the subscription route.

I don't think so.

You can buy a monthly pass, which might then be dependent on what technology you have, but you also need to remember to cancel it before it auto renews.

Some info here: https://www.wheresthematch.com/bt-sport-monthly-pass/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Matchday commentary on 21:36 - Aug 4 with 1471 viewsWirralDale

I looked for the same but it appears not. You can have a trial month with TNT for £29.99 ☹️
Matchday commentary on 05:34 - Aug 5 with 1357 viewsfrenzied

The National league TV looks a better option

Although Sat games not available

Need to check that games midweek can be purchased individually rather than a monthly or annual subscription,,see the National TV thread on this forum
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024