Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A reason to be cheerful – Preview 15:22 - Aug 11 with 4695 viewsNorthernr

Travelling down this afternoon so an early preview for you lucky people

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60610
A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 15:55 - Aug 11 with 4507 viewssparkey

[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 15:56]
A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 16:06 - Aug 11 with 4441 viewsBoston

'You lucky people' - bit Fulhamesque there.

Sorry, one for more mature posters.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 16:46 - Aug 11 with 4249 viewsNortholt_Rs

“there’s nothing coming through from the B Team”…. Why not though?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 16:54 - Aug 11 with 4217 viewsNorthernr

A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 16:46 - Aug 11 by Northolt_Rs

Well quite.

Skip straight to the U18s who look to have a couple - Kolli, Lawrence, Woodman, Hawkins.
A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 18:23 - Aug 11 with 3892 viewsdaveB

B team is likes of Armstrong, Gubbins, Duke-McKenna, Kelman and Pedder, remains to be seen if any of those are good enough

As Clive said the ones behind them look more promising
A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 19:18 - Aug 11 with 3705 viewshertshoops

Thing is, there are loads of quality yoof out there playing for decent teams and getting picked for their country's U18's'U21's, that could be picked up for a decent fee, spend a season in our development team, then progress into our 1st team (Dixon-Bonner?)

Obviously the club are fighting fires this season with no FFP headroom to spare, but give it a season or two and hopefully we'll be more stable. Maybe the Board are too desperate for the PL pot of gold and incapable of long term planning ?

I would love to know IF our scouting/analytics department are just going through the motions of scouting yoof for tomorrow but end up signing a bunch of stopgap 30+ and loans every season ?
A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 08:18 - Aug 12 with 2722 viewsBklynRanger

'Asmir Begovic the first goalkeeper since Rob Green that day to concede four on his QPR debut, but with nine saves still made the divisional team of the week.'

That fact has just sunk in for me. Wonder if that in itself is a record? Concede 4 and still make team of the week - mad.
A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 08:49 - Aug 12 with 2647 viewsdmm

A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 19:18 - Aug 11 by hertshoops

Thing is, there are loads of quality yoof out there playing for decent teams and getting picked for their country's U18's'U21's, that could be picked up for a decent fee, spend a season in our development team, then progress into our 1st team (Dixon-Bonner?)

Obviously the club are fighting fires this season with no FFP headroom to spare, but give it a season or two and hopefully we'll be more stable. Maybe the Board are too desperate for the PL pot of gold and incapable of long term planning ?

I would love to know IF our scouting/analytics department are just going through the motions of scouting yoof for tomorrow but end up signing a bunch of stopgap 30+ and loans every season ?

You mention Dixon-Bonner. Little has been said of him since he came and I'm a bit perplexed as to why he's not been given more of a chance in place of the Dozy one or in a central 3 which is increasingly being called for. CM/DCM is his natural position.
Login to get fewer ads

A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 09:09 - Aug 12 with 2617 viewsBurnleyhoop

From what I have seen of him, Pedder looks useful. Plenty of aggression and endeavour, but seriously needs to bulk up, looks about 70kg, if that.
A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 09:53 - Aug 12 with 2519 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gulp!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 11:26 - Aug 12 with 2320 viewsCateLeBonR

If it’s true that Armstrong can only manage 45 mins at a time then second half probably makes more sense against tiring legs. The trick is not to concede 4 goals first half… I’ve gone 1-1 for no real reason. Dykes to score.
A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 11:40 - Aug 12 with 2288 viewsHooping_Mad

Banned Mike Oldfield at the training ground. Bastards

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 11:55 - Aug 12 with 2242 viewsderbyhoop

A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 19:18 - Aug 11 by hertshoops

Anyone would think that is easy.
Dixon-Bonner came from Liverpool; pedder from Spurs.
Aoraha plays for Iraq
Alfie Tuck has played for Wales at youth levels
Larkeche played France U20

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

A reason to be cheerful – Preview on 19:41 - Aug 12 with 1638 viewsYokelR

Great result for GA today. Has my absolute support for taking over a club that is a 5hitshow from top to bottom but no consequences when you don't deliver - jobs for life?
If ever there was a club that wouldn't have their pitch ready for day 1 yep QPR.
But hey the ' Period povety' home match is all sorted.
Keep GA and start shipping out development coaches who seem unable to err, develop?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024