Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
how sad an ex player (youth level) 20:03 - Aug 21 with 1286 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/ex-swansea-city-footballer-sold-275

The system tells them they are this and that for so many years.
I hope lessons are learned and from now on Young players are prepared for not making it aswell.
Also supported when released not just talking about Swansea either.
I feel sorry for this man having to stoop to this level.

Poll: what is more Exciting

how sad an ex player (youth level) on 21:00 - Aug 21 with 1213 viewsKeithHaynes

I would be fuming with WOL if I was at the helm at the Swans, he didn’t play for the club at full or u21 level. In fact u18 three times ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

how sad an ex player (youth level) on 21:07 - Aug 21 with 1189 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

how sad an ex player (youth level) on 21:00 - Aug 21 by KeithHaynes

I would be fuming with WOL if I was at the helm at the Swans, he didn’t play for the club at full or u21 level. In fact u18 three times ?

WOL......

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

how sad an ex player (youth level) on 21:25 - Aug 21 with 1148 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/causso-darame/profil/spieler/502836

This is their anti Swansea agenda again is it not?
He had a club after us in Germany.

They say without saying it what I wrote.

how sad an ex player (youth level) on 21:26 - Aug 21 with 1146 viewsRhonddaSwans

Yeah they dont even mention his other club so it leaves the burden with us 😡

how sad an ex player (youth level) on 22:07 - Aug 21 with 1062 viewsjasper_T

He had a pro contract with us for a year after the scholarship. IIRC the club set his family up with a house to get him to sign on with us. Wonder if they're still there (or I'm thinking of a different player).

Played loads for the u18s but couldn't break through into the u23s. Think he went back to Portugal after release but didn't work out for him. It's a cruel industry that puts a lot of young men in tough situations.
how sad an ex player (youth level) on 23:19 - Aug 21 with 982 viewsReslovenSwan1

There is no anti Swans Agenda from WoL.

It is promoted by the flag waving Lioness loving sub group that detest Welsh Institutions like the WAG, BBC Wales, S4C and WoL.

It is convenient for them that they are based in Cardiff. Those promoting Britishness are the most enthusiastic in running down Cardiff and building up a fake narrative of WoL having an anti Swansea City bias.

Add in the effects of 'Second city syndrome' and bingo.

The Portuguese guy seemed to think the only alternative to living on benefits was crime. For most of us it is getting a skill and a weekly wage. He would have been team mates of other 24 year olds like James, McBurney, Gorre, Rodon and Roberts.

Wise sage since Toshack era

how sad an ex player (youth level) on 05:46 - Aug 22 with 932 viewsAguycalledJack

No excuse for selling that shit. Doesn’t want to claim benefits get a job. He might not have fulfilled his dream, plenty of others dont and manage. What a load of bollox . All he’s done is say poor me ,it’s not my fault, to try and reduce his sentence. Typical example of todays society. Doesn’t want to take responsibility for his own actions.
how sad an ex player (youth level) on 06:51 - Aug 22 with 901 viewsglanmORJa_k

Carame did actually play for the U23's in season 2017/19, 2 sub appearances in PL Cup and one start in the PL International Cup( v Manchester United(away) competitions.
Login to get fewer ads

how sad an ex player (youth level) on 07:36 - Aug 22 with 864 viewssP7qupUf

how sad an ex player (youth level) on 05:46 - Aug 22 by AguycalledJack

No excuse for selling that shit. Doesn’t want to claim benefits get a job. He might not have fulfilled his dream, plenty of others dont and manage. What a load of bollox . All he’s done is say poor me ,it’s not my fault, to try and reduce his sentence. Typical example of todays society. Doesn’t want to take responsibility for his own actions.

This in pints!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024