Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young opposition players. 13:17 - Sep 21 with 1745 viewsA_Newby

The Dale have always used player development and (re)sale as part of the income / revenue of the club.

We currently have George Nevett making an impact at age 17 who is eventually likely to be sold to a club higher up the football pyramid.

In the Dale matches I’ve seen this season I have looked out for opposition youngsters that looked good, could possibly improve the current Dale squad AND be a potential profitable sell on later in their careers.

Two that looked promising to me were.

Oscar Rutherford (19) - Eastleigh. Played 38 matches for Eastleigh last season. He came on as a second half substitute at right back to shore up their defence and played quite well against Sinclair and later Efuye.

Thierry Ricky Everton Latty-Fairweather (20) - York. He came on as a second half substitute for York at left back. Seems to have a fair amount of pace.
Young opposition players. on 01:59 - Sep 23 with 1362 viewsdownunder

Thierry Ricky Everton Latty-Fairweather. Plenty of profit potential, if a success, in named shirts.
Young opposition players. on 17:28 - Sep 23 with 1128 viewsEllDale

There was a young lad played on the right for Bromley the other Friday called Ben Krauhaus.
Worked tirelessly after they went down to ten men.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024