Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale 16:50 - Sep 21 with 2391 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/60903/match-preview-dorking

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 18:02 - Sep 21 with 2342 viewsYorkshire_Dale

This lot have hit a little form recently, 8 of their 12 points have come in last 4 games.. But with them playing (and beating FC Halifax) last Saturday, I hope we dispatched a team to scout them at the Shay, I'm sure they would have had spies at San Spotty watching us.

A point would do nicely.
Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 21:08 - Sep 21 with 2195 viewsDorkingDale

Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 18:02 - Sep 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

This lot have hit a little form recently, 8 of their 12 points have come in last 4 games.. But with them playing (and beating FC Halifax) last Saturday, I hope we dispatched a team to scout them at the Shay, I'm sure they would have had spies at San Spotty watching us.

A point would do nicely.

Yep - they've suddenly hit good form.....
Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 21:16 - Sep 21 with 2189 viewsDorkingDale

....has coincided with arrival of ex-Millwall defender Tony Craig who scored on Saturday.

Also watch out for Dan Gallagher, brother of Conor & Dorking's best player IMHO. Family home is in Bookham just north of Dorking & all 3 brothers attended the Chelsea academy. He was a superb central defender but was moved to midfield during last season.
Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 22:28 - Sep 21 with 2105 viewsJames1980

Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 21:08 - Sep 21 by DorkingDale

Yep - they've suddenly hit good form.....

Bloomin typical

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 22:59 - Sep 21 with 2077 viewsEllDale

Been listening to their manager on a podcast. Doesn’t possess any coaching badges and says he doesn’t need them. Sounds a real character.
Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 08:46 - Sep 22 with 1945 viewsnordenblue

Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 22:59 - Sep 21 by EllDale

Been listening to their manager on a podcast. Doesn’t possess any coaching badges and says he doesn’t need them. Sounds a real character.

Very weird looking bugger too, if we're allowed to say that.....
Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 08:58 - Sep 22 with 1935 viewsDorkingDale

Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 08:46 - Sep 22 by nordenblue

Very weird looking bugger too, if we're allowed to say that.....

Has some interesting outfits too & watch out for the Roland Rat cap.

He & a friend own the club & he is Chairman. As well as running the club he also has a marketing business.

Last season there was a lot of discussion about him being out of his depth in this league & needing to finally step back & bring in a manager experienced at this level. Can't see his ego allowing him to let go anytime soon.
Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 13:51 - Sep 22 with 1689 viewsjpresto

Strange then that Bet365 make us odds on at 10/11 to win. I like to have a punt on us but that is not good value.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 21:24 - Sep 22 with 1444 viewsDorkingDale

Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 13:51 - Sep 22 by jpresto

Strange then that Bet365 make us odds on at 10/11 to win. I like to have a punt on us but that is not good value.

Should be a good match ... both teams have upped their game in recent weeks. My heart hopes for a win but my head says that a draw will be a good result.
Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 22:01 - Sep 22 with 1401 viewsRAFC1970

Match Preview: Dorking vs Rochdale on 21:24 - Sep 22 by DorkingDale

Should be a good match ... both teams have upped their game in recent weeks. My heart hopes for a win but my head says that a draw will be a good result.

Sent you a pm DorkingDale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024