Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Signings Required Urgently 14:09 - Dec 13 with 6452 viewsDrigdale

I can't help but feel sorry for Jim at the moment because he is having an awful run of bad luck. Maybe he has walked under a ladder, had a herd of black cats run across him and broken a few mirrors. Whatever has happened the squad is down to the bones and there is a run of 5 league games until the 6th Jan.
We have lost Rodney again, Mitchell is out for a while, Hayes has returned to Fleetwood and Ferguson is still out. Potentially other loan players may return to their parent clubs.
At the moment that leaves 15 senior players which includes a rookie goalkeeper and a couple who can be best described as fringe players.
I don't know how he can be expected to compete with those resources and the fact he can remain positive is a credit to him. However unless some additions are made the footballing side that was a couple of weeks ago looking promising is in danger of collapsing completely.
Is there any chance of funds being made available for signings?
New Signings Required Urgently on 06:16 - Dec 14 with 1584 viewskel

New Signings Required Urgently on 21:32 - Dec 13 by Rodingdale

To summarise. James1980 posted he wondered if McNulty was at risk of being prised away. I suggested prisers would be subject of derision, you challenged my suggestion, and posed a further question, to which I provided further elaboration in answer to your question. I concluded that I’d be surprised if anyone was queuing up to prise him away.

In the meantime, James1980 has logged off 🙄

“You didn’t say it” would have sufficed.
New Signings Required Urgently on 10:11 - Dec 14 with 1283 viewsrochedale

Given that we haven’t a pot to p1ss in, you’d imagine any new signings will be highly unlikely. If the board delayed last months payments due to the takeover, and now that takeover is not happening, you have to worry about this and next months wages being paid. Does anybody know Richard Tang or Noel McGee? We’ve no chance of investment unless it’s a rich fan. I reckon we are up sh1t creek without a paddle here. It’s obvious Gauge wants his money back so it’s unlikely he/his family will contribute to many more wage bills knowing there’s no investor in the pipeline, probably going to be a case of cutting their losses. It’s never been this bad, certainly not in my lifetime. Get to games while you have the chance…

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

New Signings Required Urgently on 13:48 - Dec 14 with 1015 viewsD_Alien

New Signings Required Urgently on 10:11 - Dec 14 by rochedale

Given that we haven’t a pot to p1ss in, you’d imagine any new signings will be highly unlikely. If the board delayed last months payments due to the takeover, and now that takeover is not happening, you have to worry about this and next months wages being paid. Does anybody know Richard Tang or Noel McGee? We’ve no chance of investment unless it’s a rich fan. I reckon we are up sh1t creek without a paddle here. It’s obvious Gauge wants his money back so it’s unlikely he/his family will contribute to many more wage bills knowing there’s no investor in the pipeline, probably going to be a case of cutting their losses. It’s never been this bad, certainly not in my lifetime. Get to games while you have the chance…

Many businesses and public bodies pay their staff ahead of the Xmas break, a week early. Anyone know if this has been done at Dale in previous seasons, and/or if the players and staff are expecting this to happen this month?

Reason i ask is because an immediate concern is the morale of the players, with a good crowd expected on Boxing Day - many of whom won't be regulars, mightn't know much about the state the club is in and will be looking to be entertained

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New Signings Required Urgently on 14:10 - Dec 14 with 965 viewsDalenet

New Signings Required Urgently on 13:48 - Dec 14 by D_Alien

Many businesses and public bodies pay their staff ahead of the Xmas break, a week early. Anyone know if this has been done at Dale in previous seasons, and/or if the players and staff are expecting this to happen this month?

Reason i ask is because an immediate concern is the morale of the players, with a good crowd expected on Boxing Day - many of whom won't be regulars, mightn't know much about the state the club is in and will be looking to be entertained

We can only hope that there is a decent gate this weekend and lots of cash is taken elsewhere in the stadium to make sure there is enough in the bank for December wages. We need as many people as possible to turn up on Saturday - hard as it might be a week before Christmas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024