Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WALL! 18:07 - Jan 20 with 10013 viewsconnell10

I personally thought their support was poor! First time I've seen away fans leave so early ......literally melts! So good when Rangers stuck the 1st goal in midway through their stupid WAllllll chant! Kunts.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

WALL! on 12:22 - Jan 21 with 2323 viewsMedwayR

"No one likes us, we don't care"

They don't care so much that they sing about it every single game. They care. They care big time. They have a massive victim complex, it's all they have, hence why they care so much.

I've met and known plenty of Millwall fans who have all been sound, but their reputation attracts idiots which then reinforces the reputation and so on. As a club they don't seem to do much about it and appear comfortable with having such 'fans' at their games, shame for the genuine supporters.

Poll: Who’s better?

WALL! on 12:25 - Jan 21 with 2303 viewsgazza1

I do not give a 'shite' about their supporters, there is good and bad in all clubs including our Club.

As for Millwall on the pitch yesterday, they were very poor indeed, failed in all areas of the pitch.
WALL! on 12:37 - Jan 21 with 2215 viewsJimthehip

WALL! on 09:31 - Jan 21 by stevec

Was coming in on the overground from Clapham Junction yesterday, found myself sitting in a carriage surrounded by Millwall fans, all young kids, 17-18.

They were boisterous, making it pretty clear they were Millwall, all with a bottle of Stella, and you half wondered if it’d get out of hand. Anyway, one of the lads turned to me and asked who I supported and I said not Millwall, they persevered and I told them I was Rangers.

They turned out to be a really good bunch of lads. Knew their football, talked football, hated Premier League as much as us and to be honest were just like our support, far more in common than you get with big club supporters.

Asked where they sit at home games and it was in the notorious section to the left of the away end. Each club has its own identity, maybe we all are perceived according to our clubs past, but I’ve got to say, i don’t have a problem with them.

Yeah I think a lot of them are probably ok and a lot of them play up to the "everyone hates us thing"
WALL! on 12:41 - Jan 21 with 2187 viewsJimthehip

WALL! on 12:25 - Jan 21 by gazza1

I do not give a 'shite' about their supporters, there is good and bad in all clubs including our Club.

As for Millwall on the pitch yesterday, they were very poor indeed, failed in all areas of the pitch.

Yes we can be just as bad as any club can be.

There is a slight soft bigotry applied to Millwall fans iI feel. A kind of inverted prejudice against them. They are probably ok.

Having said that, they do have some wrongers that should be called out
[Post edited 21 Jan 12:41]
WALL! on 12:42 - Jan 21 with 2171 viewsJimthehip

I do have a sneaky suspicion though that Millwall supporters have a great dislike of QPR far more so than what they admit!
WALL! on 12:51 - Jan 21 with 2158 viewsMedwayR

WALL! on 12:42 - Jan 21 by Jimthehip

I do have a sneaky suspicion though that Millwall supporters have a great dislike of QPR far more so than what they admit!

They do, and from my experience they seem quite happy to admit it. They never seem to grasp that we don't care about them though.

WALL! on 13:15 - Jan 21 with 2064 viewsJimthehip

WALL! on 12:51 - Jan 21 by MedwayR

They do, and from my experience they seem quite happy to admit it. They never seem to grasp that we don't care about them though.

Yeah I think its interesting because Millwall don't annoy me in that way.

I hate seeing Fulham (and now Brentford) outplay us and do better than us though. it's painful!
WALL! on 13:28 - Jan 21 with 2036 viewsloftboy

One of their idiots on Facebook defending the coin throwing “because Steve cook the retard was winding us up and a shame one didn’t hit him”
There no teaching stupid.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

WALL! on 13:38 - Jan 21 with 1968 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

WALL! on 22:35 - Jan 20 by HantsR

I wonder if Esox Lucius is similarly named? - but don't tell em!

I see what you did there.
Very good.
WALL! on 13:49 - Jan 21 with 1923 viewsrobith

WALL! on 11:15 - Jan 21 by MrSheen

When they got a corner in front of their fans with about 20 minutes to go, the noise from the School End was about as loud as I’ve ever heard at LR. You could see our players trying to rev us up into a response after the coin throwing. It was surprising to see them call it a night after the second goal though

Sound doesn't travel very well around LR - when I was in the west paddocks all I heard was the away fans, but yesterday in the lower loft we barely heard a peep from them
WALL! on 13:52 - Jan 21 with 1908 viewsrobith

WALL! on 12:42 - Jan 21 by Jimthehip

There's a couple of Millwall fans on the Championship reddit who just post about us relentlessly
WALL! on 14:06 - Jan 21 with 1840 viewsMrSheen

WALL! on 13:49 - Jan 21 by robith

Sound doesn't travel very well around LR - when I was in the west paddocks all I heard was the away fans, but yesterday in the lower loft we barely heard a peep from them

Halfway line in the SBS for me. Thought X Block piped up well.
WALL! on 14:12 - Jan 21 with 1812 viewsHayesender

One thing I found quite odd about there support yesterday, was every substitution they made, not one of their fans applauded a player off or on.

Also on my walk back to Bush overground Station I had the misfortune of having to mingle in with their lot, one of whom seemed to open the door of every business on the green to shout "fck palestine", including a Chinese type restaurant which seemed to confuse everyone inside. In the end I fcked off inside a shop for some beers as they were doing my head in

Poll: Shamima Beghum

WALL! on 14:21 - Jan 21 with 1781 viewsHayesender

WALL! on 14:12 - Jan 21 by Hayesender

One thing I found quite odd about there support yesterday, was every substitution they made, not one of their fans applauded a player off or on.

Also on my walk back to Bush overground Station I had the misfortune of having to mingle in with their lot, one of whom seemed to open the door of every business on the green to shout "fck palestine", including a Chinese type restaurant which seemed to confuse everyone inside. In the end I fcked off inside a shop for some beers as they were doing my head in

I would just add, they always seem to be a lot worse when they come to our place than at their place. Actually had a good laugh with a couple of them in a pub in Bermondsey on boxing day after the game

Poll: Shamima Beghum

WALL! on 14:24 - Jan 21 with 1769 viewsMedwayR

WALL! on 13:28 - Jan 21 by loftboy

One of their idiots on Facebook defending the coin throwing “because Steve cook the retard was winding us up and a shame one didn’t hit him”
There no teaching stupid.

Some on their message board were upset about Cook telling them to shush, for a bunch who claim to be tough they're very fragile and easily rattled.

WALL! on 16:20 - Jan 21 with 1564 viewsterryb

WALL! on 14:24 - Jan 21 by MedwayR

Some on their message board were upset about Cook telling them to shush, for a bunch who claim to be tough they're very fragile and easily rattled.

Thankfully he didn't signal 1-0 to them as Don Givens did at The Den in 1973. That made it very interesting for us!
WALL! on 16:29 - Jan 21 with 1522 viewsQPsyR

WALL! on 18:09 - Jan 20 by Jimthehip

that "ooooohhhhh" thing is so f'cking cringe

It's Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mate

Apologies I didn't see Joe90's post
[Post edited 21 Jan 16:32]

FKA AcidPixie

WALL! on 17:12 - Jan 21 with 1378 viewsLoyalitat

WALL! on 14:24 - Jan 21 by MedwayR

Living embodiment of snowflakes. A term the oh so precious and sensitive souls would attribute to others..

The home support was excellent yesterday and they were barely audible at all. We need to bring the noise again next week, as Huddersfield is the kind of game when we as fans tend to not be as noisy in support of our team.

Please play the same starting eleven as yesterday, with Smyth available from the bench Mr MC.
[Post edited 21 Jan 17:13]
WALL! on 17:17 - Jan 21 with 1358 viewsQPsyR

WALL! on 22:39 - Jan 20 by Rangersw12

Parody of themselves nowadays

To an extent you're right these days unfortunately Eltham/Lawrence lets live up to it etc.

But Millwall are still a massive cut above.

I mean no mugs no shirts no (very few) Scruffs....football as it should be

Soz just putting a bit of perspective as to me it's just a bit muggy slagging off Wall. They filled their allocation and wanted more.

Just keep a low one and enjoy the win (not aimed at you) Rangers won.

The thing is when it mattered they had the best ever support at Rangers 6K - £7K in 1987-1988, even better than Portsmouth in 1981-1982, fired a flare into Ellerslie too lol

We took 750 to the second leg (verified by my mate who worked at Wall at the time - Cardif turned up with sardine cans ;-)the year before lol )
it was 750 Incenzo you scruffy traitorous can't count fkn mug.
Even then Wall couldn't believe our joke support and it was a laughable disgrace as we were top of the league at the time, That said that 750 was the most proper 750 I've ever seen, never felt so safe.

Plus they kept us in about an hour after the most anti-football performance ever.
[Post edited 21 Jan 17:19]

FKA AcidPixie

WALL! on 18:34 - Jan 21 with 1179 viewsloftboy

WALL! on 17:17 - Jan 21 by QPsyR

To an extent you're right these days unfortunately Eltham/Lawrence lets live up to it etc.

Soz just putting a bit of perspective as to me it's just a bit muggy slagging off Wall. They filled their allocation and wanted more.

The thing is when it mattered they had the best ever support at Rangers 6K - £7K in 1987-1988, even better than Portsmouth in 1981-1982, fired a flare into Ellerslie too lol

We took 750 to the second leg (verified by my mate who worked at Wall at the time - Cardif turned up with sardine cans ;-)the year before lol )
Even then Wall couldn't believe our joke support and it was a laughable disgrace as we were top of the league at the time, That said that 750 was the most proper 750 I've ever seen, never felt so safe.

Plus they kept us in about an hour after the most anti-football performance ever.

That 87 game they arrived really early and you could hear them outside, to this day probably the loudest away support I’ve heard at Loftus Road, their current lot can’t hold a candle to them.
I was one of the 750, still don’t know how I got home without some sort of injury, we played for the 0-0 and the natives were t happy at all.
[Post edited 21 Jan 18:36]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

WALL! on 19:04 - Jan 21 with 1114 viewsQPsyR

WALL! on 18:34 - Jan 21 by loftboy

That 87 game they arrived really early and you could hear them outside, to this day probably the loudest away support I’ve heard at Loftus Road, their current lot can’t hold a candle to them.
I was one of the 750, still don’t know how I got home without some sort of injury, we played for the 0-0 and the natives were t happy at all.
[Post edited 21 Jan 18:36]

So fkn wish it was still 1987 lol Everything would be so much better. Chipie, Chevignon Nik Naks Timberland & Classic Noveax x

TBF I think most of that lot in that end are the current lot, look at us in regards to age lol

That game at the time was the most boring performance from a Rangers team I've seen, about 30 years ahead of time. Could you imagine us having tactics in a first-round league cup game now...the only tactic would be to let Jude the cat take his top off in the second half.

The funniest report of that game in 1987 was by some well known Chralton prick in the Greenwich Mercury ....his brother ( a good lad ) was QPR so he hated us and his report was so anti QPRand over the top it was hilarious.
[Post edited 21 Jan 19:08]

FKA AcidPixie

WALL! on 19:10 - Jan 21 with 1090 viewshamptonhillhoop

WALL! on 17:17 - Jan 21 by QPsyR

To be fair, I was one of those 750. And as a skinny seventeen year old I'd have been useless in a fight.
That was a 'special' atmosphere that night, we really p**sed them off with our defensive football
WALL! on 19:13 - Jan 21 with 1077 viewsQPsyR

WALL! on 19:10 - Jan 21 by hamptonhillhoop

To be fair, I was one of those 750. And as a skinny seventeen year old I'd have been useless in a fight.
That was a 'special' atmosphere that night, we really p**sed them off with our defensive football

Same here, I think me my mate and you were kind of like the radio operators and defence line for the other 747 Psychotic loons :-)
[Post edited 23 Jan 11:25]

FKA AcidPixie

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024