Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Hester the Racist 19:36 - Jun 5 with 1380 viewsbuilthjack

Have the Tory party given back the £10million donations they received off Hester, the racist guy who hates black women?
This guy has also been awarded £400million of contracts.

Has he paid it back yet?
[Post edited 5 Jun 19:53]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Frank Hester the Racist on 17:19 - Jun 8 with 243 viewsraynor94

Frank Hester the Racist on 16:46 - Jun 8 by SullutaCreturned

Of course they should. There should be no donations anypolitical party, every party should get money from the countries budget by percentage of how many candidates they have. The TV companies should have to give them all free advertising/air time. Then, the amount they get to spend should be vastly smaller and they should have to spend more time on doorsteps explaining their policies.

No party should be open to being pressurised by someone promising large donations and the unions should hold sway either.

Well Unite have refused to endorse the Labour manifesto, so there will be no donation from them, who donated £3 million last year

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Frank Hester the Racist on 22:28 - Jun 8 with 196 viewsSullutaCreturned

Frank Hester the Racist on 17:19 - Jun 8 by raynor94

Well Unite have refused to endorse the Labour manifesto, so there will be no donation from them, who donated £3 million last year

That's exactly my point, that amount of money being withheld could make Labour think again, could have them changing whatever it is Unite doesn't like and no union shoud have that influence.
I might not think that way if unions asked their membership what they think but their policies are usually driven by a few people at the top. I had a Union rep once who would happily threaten to not help people if they didn't do what he wanted, their personal situation didn't make any difference to him, toe the line or else.
Frank Hester the Racist on 23:50 - Jun 8 with 170 viewsmax936

Frank Hester the Racist on 22:28 - Jun 8 by SullutaCreturned

That's exactly my point, that amount of money being withheld could make Labour think again, could have them changing whatever it is Unite doesn't like and no union shoud have that influence.
I might not think that way if unions asked their membership what they think but their policies are usually driven by a few people at the top. I had a Union rep once who would happily threaten to not help people if they didn't do what he wanted, their personal situation didn't make any difference to him, toe the line or else.

No faith in Unite whatsoever, yet I'm still a member, need to re-evaluate that urgently.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024