Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 12 year old boys 18:42 - Jun 10 with 1366 viewsraynor94

Have been found guilty this afternoon of stabbing a young man with a machete, both blamed one another and have shown no remorse.

What on earth is this Country coming too

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

2 12 year old boys on 18:57 - Jun 10 with 1198 viewsSullutaCreturned

Locally in the last few days, one of our neighbours has her son staying with her because they recently buried his father/her husband. He's a policeman. he noticed something dodgy out on the street so he went and spoke to what turned out to be a 15 year old boy with drugs, the boy pulled a knife and threatened him.

It's everywhere. It's worrying. Neither tory nor labour will fix this.
2 12 year old boys on 19:05 - Jun 10 with 1187 viewsFlashberryjack

2 12 year old boys on 18:57 - Jun 10 by SullutaCreturned

Locally in the last few days, one of our neighbours has her son staying with her because they recently buried his father/her husband. He's a policeman. he noticed something dodgy out on the street so he went and spoke to what turned out to be a 15 year old boy with drugs, the boy pulled a knife and threatened him.

Not all, but there are certain cultures that seem more likely to carry and use knives.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 12 year old boys on 19:29 - Jun 10 with 1152 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 12 year old boys on 19:05 - Jun 10 by Flashberryjack

Not all, but there are certain cultures that seem more likely to carry and use knives.

Well I'm talking about a 15 yr old white boy from Neath.
2 12 year old boys on 19:51 - Jun 10 with 1145 viewsonehunglow

Kids don’t often realise it’s unpleasant to shove a blade into innards

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

2 12 year old boys on 20:21 - Jun 10 with 1126 viewsBoundy

2 12 year old boys on 19:51 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

Kids don’t often realise it’s unpleasant to shove a blade into innards

Unless if course it happens to them ,and it does far too often .but hi ho Teddy Boys and rockers did far worse

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

2 12 year old boys on 20:50 - Jun 10 with 1104 viewsmajorraglan

2 12 year old boys on 18:57 - Jun 10 by SullutaCreturned

I once apprehended a car thief who was breaking in to a neighbours car in the middle of the night and it was quite a scary experience - my heart was racing like train. I’d gone to bed and heard something outside, when I peeped out the curtain I saw a shadow trying to break in to a car. I called 999, put my shoes, threw the door open and rushed him. I took him by surprise and stuck him in an armlock and pressed him against the car so he couldn’t move. I then shouted a few orders at him making enough noise to wake the neighbours. The police got there very quickly and recovered a long screwdriver off him, it turns out the kid was a regular with them and had absconded from a care home earlier that night. I didn’t think about it at the time, but I could easily have been stabbed that night.

Anyone who carries a knife should be looking at porridge unless there are serious mitigating factors.
2 12 year old boys on 21:16 - Jun 10 with 1085 viewsKeithHaynes

2 12 year old boys on 20:50 - Jun 10 by majorraglan

I once apprehended a car thief who was breaking in to a neighbours car in the middle of the night and it was quite a scary experience - my heart was racing like train. I’d gone to bed and heard something outside, when I peeped out the curtain I saw a shadow trying to break in to a car. I called 999, put my shoes, threw the door open and rushed him. I took him by surprise and stuck him in an armlock and pressed him against the car so he couldn’t move. I then shouted a few orders at him making enough noise to wake the neighbours. The police got there very quickly and recovered a long screwdriver off him, it turns out the kid was a regular with them and had absconded from a care home earlier that night. I didn’t think about it at the time, but I could easily have been stabbed that night.

Anyone who carries a knife should be looking at porridge unless there are serious mitigating factors.

Apparently Sunak has said they will employ 8,000 new police officers. They will take two years to get to grips with their skills, defence tactics and when to attack based on the circumstances. According to stats online the police suffered nearly 5,000 resignations between March 2023 and April 2024.

That doesn’t include those who retired at 55 or 60, or now for newer officers over the last fifteen years 65 who attain Chief Inspector or above. Nor those who have medically retired through health or injury. The latter is so difficult to do it’s nigh on impossible without months and months of assessments, medical reports etc.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

2 12 year old boys on 23:00 - Jun 10 with 1040 viewsonehunglow

2 12 year old boys on 21:16 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

Apparently Sunak has said they will employ 8,000 new police officers. They will take two years to get to grips with their skills, defence tactics and when to attack based on the circumstances. According to stats online the police suffered nearly 5,000 resignations between March 2023 and April 2024.

That doesn’t include those who retired at 55 or 60, or now for newer officers over the last fifteen years 65 who attain Chief Inspector or above. Nor those who have medically retired through health or injury. The latter is so difficult to do it’s nigh on impossible without months and months of assessments, medical reports etc.

Chiefs apologising for the actions of police in the 80s doesn't help
The troops have had enough
It's a crap job with an average pension at best
Light years away from how the public sees it
Risk your life and for what
Feel like returning my Commends
Worst home sec was May , a vicious Cow with zero respect
One of the reasons Tories are now screwed as few Pilice would vote for them, unlike as in our day

Login to get fewer ads

2 12 year old boys on 11:10 - Jun 11 with 962 viewsFlashberryjack

2 12 year old boys on 19:29 - Jun 10 by SullutaCreturned

Well I'm talking about a 15 yr old white boy from Neath.

Of course white boys carry and use knives, but the majority of modern day knife crime is carried out by people of a certain culture on people of a certain culture.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 12 year old boys on 12:59 - Jun 11 with 923 viewsKeithHaynes

2 12 year old boys on 23:00 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

Chiefs apologising for the actions of police in the 80s doesn't help
The troops have had enough
It's a crap job with an average pension at best
Light years away from how the public sees it
Risk your life and for what
Feel like returning my Commends
Worst home sec was May , a vicious Cow with zero respect
One of the reasons Tories are now screwed as few Pilice would vote for them, unlike as in our day

Rolling about on the floor with a pisshead at 3am in the morning when you are sixty isn’t what they signed up for. It was the Tory’s who changed the original system despite officers signing up for another one. If the govt were an insurance company they would be chastised big time.

But no, it’s ok, the people of the UK wont mind, it’s the police.

Maybe the next time they need help they should call a hippy.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

2 12 year old boys on 13:17 - Jun 11 with 914 viewsonehunglow

2 12 year old boys on 12:59 - Jun 11 by KeithHaynes

Rolling about on the floor with a pisshead at 3am in the morning when you are sixty isn’t what they signed up for. It was the Tory’s who changed the original system despite officers signing up for another one. If the govt were an insurance company they would be chastised big time.

Keith.
My son in law had his pension radically altered by May.
60 is alright though,one can do some damage at that age ,though the problem is the shyte you face if you do.
I was attacked in the street ,about ten years ago ,after challenging two teens who’d smashed my car window .,looking to steal contents inside One swing a large screwdriver at me and I saw my arse so I ran after them and caught them and we rucked in the middle of the road . Traffic stopped just as I managed to get the screwdriver off him ,bring his arms down and then headbutt him and and grab a pressure point in his neck .His chum ran off and fell over a ten foot wall.
Police and Paramedics attended and thankfully one Bobby suggested I simply fork off as I’d obviously broken the nose and onlookers weren’t happy .
Boys eh.

2 12 year old boys on 16:42 - Jun 11 with 868 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 12 year old boys on 21:16 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

8000, well besides the points you make we need a lot more than 8k new officers.

We need the police to be the force they were, not a service. We need them back on the beat and visible on our streets again. I reckon we need 30k new officers.
2 12 year old boys on 17:00 - Jun 11 with 865 viewsonehunglow

2 12 year old boys on 16:42 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

8000, well besides the points you make we need a lot more than 8k new officers.

We need the police to be the force they were, not a service. We need them back on the beat and visible on our streets again. I reckon we need 30k new officers.

There is no chance of beat bobbies coming back Cat.
Trust me on that.
It is too expensive and inefficient as preventing crime by the presence of a police officer on foot has long passed.Why? Because the kids nowadays know that police can no longer “ move them on” ,they won’t “ grass” and anyway,if caught ,a whole army of misguided do good in navel gazers will ensure they are kept on the streets.
Kids are “ smart” now ,knowing their rights which are preached to them in places like schools.
They know their rights but have no idea of responsibilities .
In many ways, they are clueless and if it doesn’t happen on their phone,it ain’t happening .
I pity them.

No party “supports” the police of “ law and order”.Hell,stop and search ….a vital tool ,is seen as harassment of black kids in particular. Without stop and search ,we have no means of detecting or stopping violent crime .
Teresa May has much blood on her hands

2 12 year old boys on 17:24 - Jun 11 with 827 viewscontroversial_jack

2 12 year old boys on 12:59 - Jun 11 by KeithHaynes

If I need the police, i don't ask for help, I demand the service I have been paying for for 50 years.
2 12 year old boys on 10:17 - Jun 12 with 715 viewsBoundy

2 12 year old boys on 17:24 - Jun 11 by controversial_jack

If I need the police, i don't ask for help, I demand the service I have been paying for for 50 years.

2 12 year old boys on 16:11 - Jun 12 with 648 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 12 year old boys on 17:00 - Jun 11 by onehunglow

There is no chance of beat bobbies coming back Cat.
Trust me on that.
It is too expensive and inefficient as preventing crime by the presence of a police officer on foot has long passed.Why? Because the kids nowadays know that police can no longer “ move them on” ,they won’t “ grass” and anyway,if caught ,a whole army of misguided do good in navel gazers will ensure they are kept on the streets.
Kids are “ smart” now ,knowing their rights which are preached to them in places like schools.
They know their rights but have no idea of responsibilities .
In many ways, they are clueless and if it doesn’t happen on their phone,it ain’t happening .
I pity them.

No party “supports” the police of “ law and order”.Hell,stop and search ….a vital tool ,is seen as harassment of black kids in particular. Without stop and search ,we have no means of detecting or stopping violent crime .
Teresa May has much blood on her hands

That's why I said we need them to be a "force" again. We need to start teaching our kids about responsibilities and....CONSEQUENCES. There have to be consequences otherwise society will get even worse.

It's not that I'm on favour of hitting kids but ever since we started down this road where we can't punish our kids, now we have to understand them, talk to them and have no recourse when they don't listen. Well look at the consequences, kids have become more violent, they carry knives, they laugh at the police because we made them toothless. teachers are leaving and less people want to be a teacher because it's a thankless task and violence against school staff has increased a lot.
The less we have punished our kids, the more violent they have become. Drug deals get done in the open because there are no police about. Police don't know their area like they used to because they just drive around and we pay millions out on PCSO's who can't arrest anyone and kids just ignore them.

If kids are really smart then teach them that they have to behave.
2 12 year old boys on 17:46 - Jun 12 with 610 viewscontroversial_jack

2 12 year old boys on 16:11 - Jun 12 by SullutaCreturned

That's why I said we need them to be a "force" again. We need to start teaching our kids about responsibilities and....CONSEQUENCES. There have to be consequences otherwise society will get even worse.

It's not that I'm on favour of hitting kids but ever since we started down this road where we can't punish our kids, now we have to understand them, talk to them and have no recourse when they don't listen. Well look at the consequences, kids have become more violent, they carry knives, they laugh at the police because we made them toothless. teachers are leaving and less people want to be a teacher because it's a thankless task and violence against school staff has increased a lot.
The less we have punished our kids, the more violent they have become. Drug deals get done in the open because there are no police about. Police don't know their area like they used to because they just drive around and we pay millions out on PCSO's who can't arrest anyone and kids just ignore them.

We don't teach kids, they learn by example.If parents are arseholes then odds on kids will follow
2 12 year old boys on 17:57 - Jun 12 with 601 viewsonehunglow

2 12 year old boys on 16:11 - Jun 12 by SullutaCreturned

I remember the service replacing the force
Pitiful really

2 12 year old boys on 18:40 - Jun 12 with 570 viewsBoundy

2 12 year old boys on 17:46 - Jun 12 by controversial_jack

We don't teach kids, they learn by example.If parents are arseholes then odds on kids will follow

O the irony

2 12 year old boys on 18:48 - Jun 12 with 565 viewsonehunglow

2 12 year old boys on 18:40 - Jun 12 by Boundy

O the irony

Kids have no fear about being caught as no police on the ground
If caught ,they are taught not to say anything by legal chaps.
If caught and go to court,little chance of being out out of circulation as it’s now wrong to put these lambs in institutations

These rats normally would know their father in a month of Sundays ,they’ve long since forked off after impregnating the female,as it seemed fun at the time and she fancied a baby .
No boundaries
No clues how to live
No clue about the world outside their estate

No hope ,ambition or future

To make matters worse ,all sorts are being allowed into this land via a dinghy accentuating the housing issues

Yeah,we have created this

Busted

2 12 year old boys on 22:07 - Jun 12 with 492 viewsBoundy

2 12 year old boys on 18:48 - Jun 12 by onehunglow

Kids have no fear about being caught as no police on the ground
If caught ,they are taught not to say anything by legal chaps.
If caught and go to court,little chance of being out out of circulation as it’s now wrong to put these lambs in institutations

These rats normally would know their father in a month of Sundays ,they’ve long since forked off after impregnating the female,as it seemed fun at the time and she fancied a baby .
No boundaries
No clues how to live
No clue about the world outside their estate

No hope ,ambition or future

To make matters worse ,all sorts are being allowed into this land via a dinghy accentuating the housing issues

Yeah,we have created this

Busted

After a new miss tonight between myself and a scote on one of those high powered electric bike who came steaming passed me on two wheels just as I was pulling away at traffic lights I turned int my local shop where lo and behold there were two police officers just about to pull away ( unrelated to my incident), I managed to stop them to ask when will they start taking these sorts of incidents seriously, very politely I was told that they are under orders not to pursue as should the innocent lad come off and die they would be held responsible and potentially end up in goal They were quite apologetic but that's how things stand currently in s Wales , there used to e a unit v based in Bridgend a few years back which was set up to try and catch off road bikers , kits seems that's fallen by the way side. Coincidentally a few days back on the same stretch of road and off road biker ran into the rear of a newly qualified driver , with the damage extensive but guess what, the rider made off , the only consolation being hopefully he's done sufficient damage to himself ,

2 12 year old boys on 09:09 - Jun 13 with 424 viewscontroversial_jack

2 12 year old boys on 18:40 - Jun 12 by Boundy

O the irony

Not sure i'm with you? Would you care to explain?
2 12 year old boys on 09:11 - Jun 13 with 419 viewscontroversial_jack

2 12 year old boys on 17:57 - Jun 12 by onehunglow

I remember the service replacing the force
Pitiful really

It is a service. It's paid for by the people and policed by consent.It doesn't exist for your benefit it's for the people - in theory anyway. You should know this as you swore an oath
2 12 year old boys on 09:29 - Jun 13 with 403 viewsonehunglow

2 12 year old boys on 22:07 - Jun 12 by Boundy

After a new miss tonight between myself and a scote on one of those high powered electric bike who came steaming passed me on two wheels just as I was pulling away at traffic lights I turned int my local shop where lo and behold there were two police officers just about to pull away ( unrelated to my incident), I managed to stop them to ask when will they start taking these sorts of incidents seriously, very politely I was told that they are under orders not to pursue as should the innocent lad come off and die they would be held responsible and potentially end up in goal They were quite apologetic but that's how things stand currently in s Wales , there used to e a unit v based in Bridgend a few years back which was set up to try and catch off road bikers , kits seems that's fallen by the way side. Coincidentally a few days back on the same stretch of road and off road biker ran into the rear of a newly qualified driver , with the damage extensive but guess what, the rider made off , the only consolation being hopefully he's done sufficient damage to himself ,

Morning .
Yep,that is exactly where we are .
Kids who act like dicks and kill themselves willlead to these floral tributes eulogising basically a tw@t whose luck ran out .
The Police have become a sick joke led by Chief Constables unworthy of the rank .
We need to fight criminals ,we need to fight for decent law abiding folk and we need shouldn’t be afraid to punish .

2 12 year old boys on 12:15 - Jun 13 with 346 viewsBoundy

2 12 year old boys on 09:09 - Jun 13 by controversial_jack

Not sure i'm with you? Would you care to explain?

It wouldn't be the first time

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024