Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safe standing 13:19 - Jun 11 with 3468 viewsGaryBannister86

Unless they hold back certain tickets from season ticket sales, if I am reading the seat map right there are fewer than 90 tickets left in the entire Loft Safe Standing.

Which is great, but slightly aware that there will be little chance for others / walk ups to experience it on a random basis and I am sure this was helpful last season in bringing a few more on board.

I am wary of rehashing the old debate, but the argument to extend it is growing in my mind.

Fair play to the flags guys for helping, too, and excellent that sales are up generally, of course.

Safe standing on 14:53 - Jun 13 with 260 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Safe standing on 14:40 - Jun 13 by Paddyhoops

Had a mate from work with me in safe standing for the Preston game.
He’s a Liverpool fan from Cheshunt ( yeah I know.)
He absolutely loved it and was struck by the atmosphere and mostly by the abuse being meted out to the opposition players .
I remarked that this was part of our job as fans to make the opposition feel uncomfortable and make the place an absolute bear pit.
Let’s keep it that way.

Yeah, the abuse the West Brom guy on loan from Celtic got when he was subbed off and had to do the walk of shame after gesturing to us when he scored was pretty funny. Also, the Sheffield Wednesday players after they scored their second (although they didn't go down in the end, natch).
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024