Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come 08:00 - Jun 22 with 1289 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62574/swansea-city-new-s

Latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come on 10:26 - Jun 22 with 1066 viewsReslovenSwan1

God bless Uncle Sam. They have responded to fan complaints.

Feet on the ground. US directors looking fans in the eye and being accountable.

Investing hard cash. Millions of new money keeping debts low.

Beefed up recruitment with new head and six new scouts.

New young hungry players being signed with room for development.

Shifting out non performing players and those just to much hard work. Walsh Patterson perhaps?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come on 11:29 - Jun 22 with 986 viewsTimBowen

Well, personally, I think outlaying all that cash is definitely a bit O.T.T.

Edit: Sorry, I hadn't read the other posts about him, to see this joke has been used a couple of times before.
[Post edited 22 Jun 11:33]
Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come on 12:09 - Jun 22 with 930 viewshowenjack

Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come on 11:29 - Jun 22 by TimBowen

Well, personally, I think outlaying all that cash is definitely a bit O.T.T.

Edit: Sorry, I hadn't read the other posts about him, to see this joke has been used a couple of times before.
[Post edited 22 Jun 11:33]

He could be ott of this World.
Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come on 12:35 - Jun 22 with 894 viewsgrabsplatter

Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come on 10:26 - Jun 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Shifting out non performing players and those just to much hard work. Walsh Patterson perhaps?

How many years have they been in charge of the various different recruitment teams they've appointed & getting it wrong?
Yes they've been putting in money but it could have been put to far better use.
I hope they have got it right now, it'll be about time.
Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come on 15:31 - Jun 22 with 702 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come on 10:26 - Jun 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Res wait until the end of the window.
As we don't know who we are losing yet.
But I do agree signs are good and I am optimistic that they have learnt off their mistakes.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come on 19:08 - Jun 22 with 535 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City new signing, and yes there are more to come on 12:35 - Jun 22 by grabsplatter

How many years have they been in charge of the various different recruitment teams they've appointed & getting it wrong?
Yes they've been putting in money but it could have been put to far better use.
I hope they have got it right now, it'll be about time.

Agree after last summers fiasco I'll pass judgment when the window closes and we have actually seen any new players play.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024