Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff handball in the box, late first half 18:50 - Aug 25 with 1648 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I forget who delivered the cross, but it came from the right side and I think it was Eom who whiffed on a header from a great position. I don't care to look right now, too pissed off to rewatch until maybe tomorrow.

Anyhow, the replay showed a very obvious handball by the man marking Eom. Yet it looks like everyone (including our fans) seemed to miss it, and no appeal from our players.

2-0 would have changed everything at that point, but I suppose it nobody saw it...whatever.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Cardiff handball in the box, late first half on 18:56 - Aug 25 with 1615 viewsmax936

VAR and that's a penalty all day arms/hand away from the body when the ball touches is a penalty, although some changes to the rule have been made, but its still to complicated!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff handball in the box, late first half on 19:00 - Aug 25 with 1608 viewsswan_si

I think it was chambers off a Josh Key cross.
Cardiff handball in the box, late first half on 20:01 - Aug 25 with 1434 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Cardiff handball in the box, late first half on 19:00 - Aug 25 by swan_si

I think it was chambers off a Josh Key cross.

Thanks, yes it would make sense it was Key from that spot.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Cardiff handball in the box, late first half on 02:38 - Aug 26 with 1080 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It was actually Ronald who was the target of Key's cross. But he missed the ball completely, and it bounced almost flush right off Chambers' right forearm. So the last touch had come from Key's foot as this image is happening.

And the assistant referee had a perfect view of this. I get why Langford missed it, but it shouldn't have been missed.

[Post edited 26 Aug 3:20]

POTY 2015

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:19 - Aug 30 with 430 viewsTummer_from_Texas

POTY 2015

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024